• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DK Trip #20 - Solo Mage

This trip was by far the funniest trip I have ever been on. It started with me and hartlar going in as usual, he was going to kill a few sups/primes and tele. We got there, there was already a team so I hopped around a bit, Hartlar forgot his antis and ppots so I think he teled to. I got to a world, and whithin 15 minutes 2 guys came in, they were running about and rex was attacking people left right and center. Suddenly, my pc turned itself off and I was highly expecting to be dead when I logged in. I wasn't I was on 22 HP. I logged back in, they were gone but some other guys appeared within a few minutes. They told me to hop which I found rude, I explained to them what happened and they wouldn't hop. So I walked onto the same spot as they were maging rex and attack prime, who two hit him and i lol'd irl. Then a second guy appeared next to me with sup on him and range pray, what happened next wasn't even intentional, as prime was still on me he just died too. Then lastly a guthaner came in cussing at me, I got a d axe drop and waved it in his face. He disappeared and yet another team came in. They pissed me off and also wouldn't hop, but I stayed and got most kills because I wasn't gonna last much longer.

Good trip for less casts than usual, hillarious too.

8falbmt.png

Ending Inv

8g6fgad.png

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Drop wise, yes.

I Guthaned there, you verac.

I beeter at DK skeels.

I beeter at gettin reported by n00bs.

And thats braggable why?

It's not, I didn't have anything else to say. :wink:

DK Trip #21 - Solo Mage with Hybrid (Imperial Sm)

Imperial was supposed to be my suicider, but he ended up staying a while and was kiinda hybirding, he soon got both a mud and an axe, I was pretty annoyed. Then I got a warrior, which pissed me off further. I was getting angry and started to get mad. Then I got a D Axe, which I though I screenied but I didn't so no pic sorry.

81pr590.png

~D AXE WOULD BE HERE~

Ending Inv

8g6uwsj.png

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png