DK Trip #5 (Duo Mage with Sir Hartlar)

Baaaaaad trip. We got in fine and started fine, we killed a good few rexes and all was going smooth, then some idiot comes in and trys to lure us, he fails miserably. Then, about 20 minutes later, another [developmentally delayed], yes, a level 122 lurer (sad) comes along and manages to have supreme on us all the way across to our rex safespot, we finish the trip with range pray and we didn't get a single drop.

Ending Inv

8a1grac.png

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grats on 52!

sorry to hear about the trip though, lurers are just like rc pkers :x

thanks, and thats actually exactly what I said lmao.

On a side note, just spent 2.3m on some friends seeing as its Christmas and all. <3:

EDIT: w000t 30 pages! \'

Sucks about the lurers as it was said earlier they are in same catergory as rc pkers. Btw if you need a kq partner im always available. Oh and good luck on your goals, sounds like fun :thumbsup: .

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Ugh.. nobody was online to DK, so i'll defo do it tommorow and Sunday, as for now, i'm going for a little mess about PK in wildy with some mates. Wish me luck, actually, wish my OPPONENTS luck. :twisted:

Ok, very angry right now.

Got a rune spear drop from Fire Giants. Ok, everything's normal. I pick it up, it goes next to my Guthans spear. I go to alch the rune spear and i accidently click g spear, wow, alched for 60k, thanks a lot. Now I need to make some more [bleep]ing money. <.<