Got hacked by a rl "friend", he took 24.3m hard cash and about 4-5m in items, I have managed to get back the 24.3m but the items are still lost. I am currently buying back all the basic stuff i need, any donations would be greatly appreciated and accepted.

~Skully :evil:

im really sorry for you :( :x :cry: :cry: :cry: -.- :-X :cry: :cry: i only got 2m so i can imagine, losing 24m, how it can be. i wish you the best luck for the next days!

Yea, thanks dude, gonna be doing a lot of money making over the weekend.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got hacked by a rl "friend", he took 24.3m hard cash and about 4-5m in items, I have managed to get back the 24.3m but the items are still lost. I am currently buying back all the basic stuff i need, any donations would be greatly appreciated and accepted.

im really sorry for you :( :x :cry: -.- :-X :cry: :cry: i only got 2m so i can imagine, losing 24m, how it can be. i wish you the best luck for the next days!

You're member right? so it should not be so long. you can do it! keep it up and good luck! :wink:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

im really sorry for you :( :x :cry: -.- :-X :cry: :cry: i only got 2m so i can imagine, losing 24m, how it can be. i wish you the best luck for the next days!

You're member right? so it should not be so long. you can do it! keep it up and good luck!

Ive never had 1m so i cant image 24m!!!!!!!!! :ohnoes:

Shots-Sig.jpg

DK Trip #1 (Duo Mage with I S K 1 L I)

This trip went really well, it was my first trip in a while, and I was a bit rusty on the tunnel. We made it to the lair and we got into the safespot and routine easilly. About halfway through the trip we got an addy axe drop. I laughed with my friends in iRC about this yelling "AXE!!!!". It seemed I cursed myself, because the next kill I got a dragon axe drop. So, all in all, good trip for me, including my first ever dk drop.

07nov24154201fr3.png

Ending Inv

07nov24161801oe3.png

Partner's Ending Inv

23423.png

DK Trip #2 (Duo Mage with I S K 1 L I)

The trip went quite well, the spinys were slaughtering me a bit, but i managed to stay in after SKILI teled, so I was soloing about 5 kills, I managed to get a d axe on my very last kill, and teled out with 35 hp. 8-)

71yjrq9.png

Ending Inv

8fewil2.png

GE r nub prices...

good luck on teh dk trips skully!

Also good for me to shove things in whilst doing other stuff. :wink:

And thanks for the phr33 luck.

Skullybubble! :D <3:<3:

Nice Dk trips you got there, now let's hope you get 2 axes next trip :D

<3:<3:<3:<3:

You pwn harder tbh, but YOU should DK with me tbh. :thumbsup:

I heard u r kul from some people. Well I would like to say good luck killing things for money. ::'

Cool? Cool, who told you that? :XD: