Clothing stores in Europe

T-Roach

Hey all

My friends are I are going interrailing in a few weeks, 15 days to be exact ;)

And we're all into fashion :P long story short, we've been saving a lot of money for the trip and not for the hostels/food but for clothes and accessories.

We're visiting quite a few major cities but London, Barcelona, MÃÆÃâÃâünchen, Amsterdam, Berlin and Milan are the cities we're going to be spending the most time. I've been trying to find stores of different fashion designers in eac h of these cities, but its harder done than said. So ,Im looking for stores such as Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Evisu...

So all you local residents, could you plz give me pointers where these clothes are sold in your cities? :)

thanks <3

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Amsterdam:

amsuz6.jpg

The two things I've circled are secondhand clothes areas. The street at top left has a huge row of thrift stores and the area at bottom right is a giant street market on the weekends.

West side of London is the way to go, places like Knightsbridge is a major place for fashion labels.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

The best fashion gazing is to be done along four adjoining streets north of the Duomo known collectively as the Quadrilatero d'Oro (Golden Quadrilateral): Via Montenapoleone, Della Spiga, Via Borgospesso, and Via Sant'Andrea, lined with Milan's most expensive high-fashion emporia. Follow Via Manzoni a few blocks north from Piazza della Scala; San Babila is the closest metro stop. The main artery of this shopping heartland is Via Montenapoleone, lined with the chichiest boutiques and most elegant fashion outlets, with parallel Via della Spiga running a close second.

More here.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Wow, thank you very much all :)

much more excited than I ever was

citywide saldi (sales) run from early January into early February and again in late June and July.

speechless :shock: there goes my money ;)

Medical Doctor-2018?

Good God, how many thousands of euros did you save up?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Good God, how many thousands of euros did you save up?

well, enough ;) as much as half of ur DVDs cost together :D naah kidding, but still enough : )

[i guess that also depends how much half of ur collection cost :P]

f you want to spend some major cash in Amsterdam, go to the "Pieter Corneliz hooftstraat" better known as the "PC Hooftstraat".

ye, my other buddy told me about that place :)

Medical Doctor-2018?

if your going shoping in london they dont accept euros they do pounds

Captain Obvious to the rescue! :-#

Anyway, back on topic, try Camden Market in London. :P (Nice restarants there too :thumbsup: )

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)