Everyone wants a dragon pick, right?

Fairness

Supply may be high, but guese what happens to ores... They get smelted and become bars, hence, the ores will keep coming and going, but prices wouldn't vary to much from what they are right now.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What does the dragon axe cost? Maybe it dropped, but last I checked it was over 3M. The dragon pick would likely cost more, especially at first as you are specifying in this scenario. So really, is somebody with 4M going to be mining coal for their money? I don't think so. Even if they did they would not be producing enough to make the slightest dent in the economy.

Your theory of higher supply + same demand = lower prices is perfectly fine, but the supply wouldn't be substantially greater then it already is.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Unless it got you 2 ores at once.

Unlikely though.. :anxious:

Nah, i don't think that will ever happen,

I think it will be just like the Dragon axe, it will only look good and won't

be much faster to mine than with the Rune pickaxe.

why is it around 3mil if its only for the look?

I wonder that myself. I suppose its because of the rarity of drop and monsters that drop it. d2h only dropped by elemental from what i remember, but there no more than 1.1m. 'tis strange...

Popoto.~<3

Unless it got you 2 ores at once.

Unlikely though.. :anxious:

LOL :lol:

Yeah they should

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I feel like powermining coal 8-) .

Hopefully D pic will let me do just that. Would raise my mining quite a bit I think.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

about 75% of the higher level miners powermine. Also, the demand for coal is far greater! I think the prices might even go up. As mining quickly gets followed by smithing. People get in their mining mooth, realizing, they are not goign to sell the coal/mith etc.. but instead buy extra to do some smithing.

No, you can't predict it. As far as I know, the coal market is far from collapsing, don't worry about it. The dragon Pickaxe won't change much either. And as far as it concerns 'I wunt u Drgn Pix' hype. Not for me, I rather get axes from the kings

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Nobody's telling you to mine. If you want to make a statement about how much mining sucks, just don't mine. Its not complicated.

Agreed.

Dragon Pick would be interesting.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago