Andrew's OSRS Blog - 1714/2277 Overall - Working on 70 Base

Awesome blog! I spent like 40 minutes reading through the past pages the other day. I thought I had posted, but I guess I didn't. Good to see another old scaper still playing.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

happy birthday ;D

get anything good?

Mainly just some cash, that some stuff for upcoming hockey season.

Irl primal 2h?

Lol not yet :lol:

Awesome blog! I spent like 40 minutes reading through the past pages the other day. I thought I had posted, but I guess I didn't. Good to see another old scaper still playing.

Thanks! To be honest I didn't really expect to keep playing this long, it just kinda happened :lol:

• Like 1

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Well, I managed to sell off my slayer tab and it's contents sold for 110M. Not bad at all considering it was about 8M Slayer xp worth. I am kind of over slayer and need a break though, I may attempt some pvm to make some cash to kill time before Divination. I had thought about soloing every drop from GWD, as it stands since EoC I have managed a few of them. I think I will carry on and see if I can complete it.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

It's not that I don't like Slayer, I just need a change of pace for awhile.

Also, managed to solo a sara sword while figuring out what to bring to actually solo it effectively lol.

3Y9yC.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Passed 22M Cooking . Not too sure exactly what I want to work on just as it stands. I like the PvM side of stuff, but my internet has been so bad the past little while that I'm actually scared to do any combat in fear of dcing. I bought some yews to do some FM with. I will probably use these up to catch my firemaking back up with my cooking, and then see if that lasts me the weekend. With any luck Divination is Monday and then I can get a solid 5 or 6 days in before I move back for university.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

468Qm.png

Woo, 6 to go. Daily challenges and the odd duo with friend haven't been so bad. The plan is to hopefully get 120 DG and 99 Divination around Christmas time and get completionist shortly thereafter.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to hit 91 this weekend which was my main goal. Maybe 92 or 93 by next weekend, but I'm not gonna expect to hit anything higher. I am also only about 5-6 days off of 115 Dungeoneering from daily challenges lol. Slowly getting there.

4y3lP.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png