Andrew's OSRS Blog - 1714/2277 Overall - Working on 70 Base

Finished my charm sprites earlier and managed to cut the list down on comp stuff a little. Only quests I have left are Rune Memories and Brink of Extinction.

3rf9k.png

Come Livid with me... For the love of God please come Livid with me. I'm on the 3rd spell and already beginning to zombify and automatically do it. ;-;

Plus I may have to try out your ZGWD thing sometime... Do you do Bandos like that too at all?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Not usually, the only 2 I do atm are Zammy for Greaters and Arma for Aviansie tasks. If they do add Bandos as some sort of Slayer task I would definitely do it though. It would be absolutely amazing if they would add Glacors, Bandos and Sara as Slayer tasks. Maybe eventually they will, it really does make it more fun.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Also did I mention you should come Livid with me :>

• Like 1

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Grats on 78M Slay. :).

Have you tried maging greaters since the dual-wield update last week?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thanks!

I haven't, do you know if it has been much of an update? I've seen people saying barraging went from one extreme to another but I haven't had any mage tasks since the update.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

3CiDv.png

Current Slay tab because why not. Been really busy irl lately and haven't managed to play much. Hoping to get 113 Dg sometime this weekend though providing I have the time.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Pretty great goals, good luck! Suggestion: you've probably thought about this, but it'd be cool if you explained a bit more on what you're doing atm/what you achieved recently on your first post, easier for new readers to go through

Besides that, found it curious you got into slayer because of the EoC update... I've been a long time slayer (stopped playing thoroughly a few years back - had a blog too, for a long time -, but still play on holidays a bit usually) and I actually stopped training slayer because of the EoC update, couldnt be assed with understanding a whole new combat system. If you're up for it, i'd be interested to see your basic slayer gear and set up, I have half a mind to return to slaying soon!

Anyway good luck ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Sure thing, I thought about throwing up maybe some stat signatures to kind of gauge what I'm going for. I'll throw those on there in a few. For my Slayer set-ups, I usually use Demonhorn necklace on whatever tasks drop bones like Dark Beasts, Dragons, etc. That combined with Bonecrusher pretty much makes me use 0 Prayer Pots at all Turmoiling and Soul Splitting the task. You will have to play around and see what you like for an Action Bar set up, it's all preference really. But here's the gear set-ups and that sort of thing:

This is what I use for Melee-based tasks:

Helm: Slayer Helm

Plate: Bandos

Legs: Bandos

Gloves: Bandos

Boots: Bandos

Main Hand and Offhand: Drygore Rapiers

Ring: Ferocious Ring

Amulet: Demonhorn/Fury

Cape: Max

3IIaH.png

And Magic-based: