Andrew's OSRS Blog - 1714/2277 Overall - Working on 70 Base

lol

Passed 75m slayer yesterday and finished off World Wakes in hopes of automatons or whatever for slayer tasks to add a little more variety. Passed 40M Dungeoneering as well and should be 111 by next weekend with my daily challenges and stuff.

• Like 1

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Did a task of Greaters at Zammy and ended up coming away with a Steam Battlestaff and 2 Gowns, not too bad of a task I must say. I missed the pic of the first gown, but here you go:

3gzp1.png

3gzcu.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Drop tab is starting to fill in nicely, this is about 2.5m slayer worth I think atm.

3gzHB.png

And 56M Strength, will probably switch to Defence after 60M and get my def to 50.

3jyuS.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Lol. Started doing my first task of qbd's for black drags and through 15 kills I've managed an effigy, a d spear (lolwut) and a sight.

3l8cK.png

3l6NY.png

Also 76M Slayer, 42M Magic and 115M Hp.

3lcUV.png

3lcWl.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Good luck! Love the drops tab!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

What setup do you use for K'ril?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Good luck! Love the drops tab!

Thanks!

What setup do you use for K'ril?

Generally I use Seasinger top/bottom, Ahrims wand/book and Subjugation boots/gloves. I just momentum it because I saw almost no difference in speed and it's a lot less of a hassle. I use Blood Barrage as main and offhand and then just sit in the corner and cast away. I usually end up getting about 150-ish Greaters killed per trip there, most tasks end up being 2 trips in total unless it's a smaller one.

Looking good, even for a Hawks fan. :P

I really need to get to a point where I am not so terrified of PvM that I could start getting QBD kills. Seems like I am missing out. biggrin.png

Thanks lol, and to be fair I'm not really a fan of either team since I'm from Edmonton. I just usually pick a team at the start of the playoffs and follow them through since the Oilers haven't made it since I was starting high school :lol: It really does pay off doing bosses as normal tasks, to me it's like a break from Slayer but you still get to gain Slayer exp. My internet had been so bad the past 2 days that I actually died like 6 times doing the whole QBD task lol.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Finished my charm sprites earlier and managed to cut the list down on comp stuff a little. Only quests I have left are Rune Memories and Brink of Extinction.

3rf9k.png

oh and 77m slayer!

3rtlN.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Thanks guys :lol:

Did an entire Zammy GWD Greaters task in one trip last night. Ended up coming away with a hilt and another gown, not too shabby at all.

3sqgN.png

3srJi.png

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

So you are getting all the drops! :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.