Pokemon Parties

Sliverblaze105

This is a thread for people to post their Pokemon parties from the pokemon RPG series. You can also ask how to get a pokemon and for advice. You can also give advice on someone else's party. Please type your info like this:

Pokemon #1:level

Pokemon #2:level

Pokemon#3:level

etc.

You can also post their move list.

You can also post your stratgy with the party if you have one.

Please do not post your name on the game if it is your real name.

Also please tell which version the party is on.

Edited

Here is mine:

Torterra

Blazeikin

Zangoose

Pikachu

Tyranitar:

Dragonite:

Version: Diamond

Please reply with suggestions.

MSSW4TI.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a long time ago... back when i was like 10 or 11 lol

If i remember correctly my only party was

Blissy at 100

Latios at 100

steelix at 100

huntail at 100

crobat at 100

chimecho at 100

The i sold my game for RS membership lol. But that was long ago... oh well good times, good times

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

If you had to sell it for Runescape membership it couldn't of been that long ago, could it? ::'

Unless your one of those wierd people that could acually stomache 6 years of the same game.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I believe my team is in my sig ::'

As for strategies, you may notice all of them have high Attack or Special Attack base stats. I've promoted this in my EV training. I love the attack much more than defence, I find these stupid Sandstorm/Toxic/[bleep]es combinations with Tyranitar horribly boring. Electivire also knows Rain Dance, which in a Double Battle, promotes Vaporeon's attacks as well as gaurenteeing Thunder will act home. Charizard knows Sunny Day, shich as well is boosting its own moves, allows Torterra to use its Solarbeam instantly, and this allows me to swtich between Special Attack and normal attacks, since I manged to breed the move Seed Bomb into my Torterra. Rhyperior is great against Electric Pok̮̩̉̉mon thanks to its LightningRod ability, and its Hammer Arm OHKOs any Defence-ubered Blissey. Gardevoir is just amazing. Fast, high Special Attack, with Shadow Ball as an alternative move. It also has Hypnosis and Dream Eater to give her longevity. A real threat to most Pok̮̩̉̉mon.

So that's my team. I'm currently working on a Drapion with Ice Fang and Toxic to deal with nasty Ground, Psychic and Fighting Pok̮̩̉̉mon... :-$

I dont have a DS so I cant get Diamond and Pearl...... :(

So I cant get any of the fourth generation...

But good party with a good stragey.

hehe--I just got Pearl today and chose Piplup (Although I originally wanted Chimchar, I coudn't bear the fact his final evo, infernape, looked [developmentally delayed]ed--So I chose Piplup. I love his final evo--and he's a penguin!). I chose Pearl because Palkia looks like it kicks [wagon], and Dialga--to me, although he's a dragon, too, he looks like a demented pissed off dog. :lol: :lol: :lol: (No offense to anyone who loves Dialga.)

Yup. But my party will consist of this by sunday:

Piplup's final evo (Can't remember name)

Pikachu (Duh)

Blaziken (Import)

Palkia

Jirachi

Regigigas

(Want Arceus in near future, prob. to replace Jirachi, but I'm not counting yet)

The sixth pokemon--i dunno. Anyway. Those are what I want in near future. :wink:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Yup. But my party will consist of this by sunday:

Piplup's final evo (Can't remember name)

Pikachu (Duh)

Blaziken (Import)

Palkia

Jirachi

Regigigas

(Want Arceus in near future, prob. to replace Jirachi, but I'm not counting yet)

The sixth pokemon--i dunno. Anyway. Those are what I want in near future. :wink:

I dont like to use legendary pokemon for my permanant parties because they are so much stronger than normal pokemon.

But your party is pretty good :thumbsup:

MSSW4TI.png

On Silver:

Pikachu- level 76- thunderbolt, thunder, strength

Typhlosion- level 71- swift, cut, flame wheel, flamethrower

Tauros- level 45- pursuit, trash, rest, horn attack

Crobat- level 47- leech life, wing attack, bite, fly

Marowak (gone at next pc)- level 28- headbutt, bonemerang, bone club, focus energy

Tentacool (until evolved)- level 28- poison sting, bubblebeam, constrict, acid

Usually in instead of Marowak and Tentacool:

Snorlax- level 50- body slam, rest, snore, rollout

Pupitar- level 33- bite, rockslide, sandstorm, thrash

On Gold:

Meganium- level 40- body slam, poisonpowder, razor leaf, synthesis

Typhlosion- level 40- flame wheel, strength, quick attack

Feraligator- level 41- bite, surf, slash, rage

Pidgeot- level 36- gust, wing attack, fly, quick attack

Dratini- level 18- wrap, thunder wave, leer, twister

Pikachu- level 40- thundershock, iron tail, thunder, thunder wave

Too many legandaries there... my Gardevoir and Dragonite would tear that team apart really.

Also, don't use too many 'ubers'. People don't like them, and many on a forum I go on, called PMC, clearly say in their battle offers they don't allow ubers, and some don't even like legendaries. Also, legendaries have a weakness in that you can't breed egg moves into them, making them very linear and predictable.

That's my only advice to you, apart from to train a female Pikachu, and then a male Pikachu with all the moves you want it to learn, and breed a Pichu. It should know all the moves you want, meaning you could technically have a Level 2 Raichu with all those moves. Dunno if that works though, since Pichu doesn't learn that many moves...

Too many legandaries there... my Gardevoir and Dragonite would tear that team apart really.

Also, don't use too many 'ubers'. People don't like them, and many on a forum I go on, called PMC, clearly say in their battle offers they don't allow ubers, and some don't even like legendaries. Also, legendaries have a weakness in that you can't breed egg moves into them, making them very linear and predictable.

That's my only advice to you, apart from to train a female Pikachu, and then a male Pikachu with all the moves you want it to learn, and breed a Pichu. It should know all the moves you want, meaning you could technically have a Level 2 Raichu with all those moves. Dunno if that works though, since Pichu doesn't learn that many moves...

They don't like legendaries because they know they can tear their pokemon to shreds :wink: Trust me, I've played every pokemon game from the beginning. No advice needed. I know what I'm doing with my legendaries. I also know breeding is great. To get the Blaziken, my friend was going to trade me his male + female Blazikens to breed a tough torchic, and he put all the moves on them that I wanted them to learn...So as soon as I get Pal park...And last, never say they can tear my pokemon apart, as every person I've faced who's said that ended up crying because of a very, very quick loss (went to pokemon center in NY--never again. Too many young kids and some old who think your dead when you face 'em). Anyway, thank you. :)

Anyway, was playing a little, and found they came out with an electric squirrel type -.- I caught it, but man, that's like dissing Pikachu.

Lastly, if my party were to consist of no legends, my party would be:

Piplup's final evo

Pikachu

blaziken

charizard

dragonite

Salamance

Is that better for you, Ginger? And I highly doubt this would be my none-legends party, I'm just naming some of the pokemon... :-w

I don't have a DS nor Diamond yet, but if/when I do, my party will be the same as always:

The holy trinity (Squirtle, Bubsasaur, Charizard, Pikachu)

Clefairy/Clefable

Chansey/Blissey

I don't care if there are 'better' teams out there, I can beat the game and anyone I've ever dueled against right there.

Plus, I win in looks.

The only Pok̮̩̉̉mon I'm scared of in that line-up is Empoleon (Piplup's evolved form) because of its Steel attribute. But that's it. My Vaporeon and Gardevoir would slaughter you...

BTW, I also have played every Pok̮̩̉̉mon game from the beginning, and know the mechanisms of breeding pretty darn well.

The only Pok̮̩̉̉mon I'm scared of in that line-up is Empoleon (Piplup's evolved form) because of its Steel attribute. But that's it. My Vaporeon and Gardevoir would slaughter you...

BTW, I also have played every Pok̮̩̉̉mon game from the beginning, and know the mechanisms of breeding pretty darn well.

Is that so? Well I fancy a good challenge. Maybe we can arrange a fight sometime.

I still play my pokemon Crystal on my GBC..... :oops:

My group are...

Crobat 100

Blissey 100

Umbreon 100

Espeon 100

Mewtwo 100

Lugia 100

As you can tell, i have absolutely no life.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

sapphire:

sceptile, level 100

crobat (shiny!) level 100

raikou, level 100 (can't bear to replace with another electric...)

starmie/vaporeon, level 100

espeon, level 100

rapidash/houndoom, level 100.

plus tons of alternates, if need be, including castform, relicanth, and rhydon

pearl (by the time i get wifi)

empoleon

lucario

driftblim

-fire type-

garchomp

-random type-

I believe on my main Sapphire save (mate saved over it) it was.

Rayquaza level 100

Blaziken level 80+

Groundon level 70+ (traded Kyogre for it)

3 Regis level 60+

(Regis were replaced with Pokemon I was training from eggs, usually Torchics, Elite four were easy so good exp. Killed em all with Blaziken once and Rayquaza.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Piplup's final evo

Pikachu

blaziken

charizard

dragonite

Salamance

You would be slaughtered by a water -ice combo...... :)

And that's exactly why I use legendaries. :) And Ginger, if you where to read what I wrote, I've played every game since the beginning, so seriously I need no advice. ::' I know to much of breeding and dynammics to win in no win situations that it's not even funny. :wink:

Again, that's why I use legendaries; they are powerful and thats what's awesome, and ginger, stop saying you can slaughter people, or you will get payed your due. Because there is always someone who can kick your [wagon].

Wish this dude was real

blazgreza.png

Its a Blazgreza, its a sprite, see if you can spot the pokemon I requested.

anyway where was I, oh yeah, if anyone is truely interested in Pokemon try http://www.pkmn.net

Nice, that pokemon would rule <3:

Interesting...I'll have to check that out...

Anyway, finding the legendaries as weak, I've come to my senses. And I'll never forget it. My newest party:

Empoleon (Level 80)

Blaziken (Level 80)

Pikachu (Level 70)

Espeon (Level 71)

Salamence (Level 75)

Lucario (Lrvrl 70)

That's my party. I think it's ten thousand times better. And of course, stronger. :D Tell me what you think. ::'