Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your current QP?

Make sure to have all the quest reqs for each subquest, then do all the subquests but the final fight. I found that the last 30-40 QP came easy because I did all the quests needed for all of RFD. Then did a few extra quests that I wanted to do so I could get into specific areas or get specific items that I always wanted.

Goodluck!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Excellent progress with your questing so far, keep it up!!!!

Cape will be yours soon and new gloves too! <3:

Thanks shey! also thanks for help on observatory quest, i owe u! <3:<3:

cabbage_boii wrote:

Tell me If i forgot you

*scowl*

:XD: *fixes*

What's your current QP?

Make sure to have all the quest reqs for each subquest, then do all the subquests but the final fight. I found that the last 30-40 QP came easy because I did all the quests needed for all of RFD. Then did a few extra quests that I wanted to do so I could get into specific areas or get specific items that I always wanted.

Goodluck!

156 atm, i've already saved all the ppl im at the culimancer still getting qp's :roll:

Thanks grey ::' ill make ur sig now.

Let your yellow mellow.

hehe im in da pic =] sweet event got a good lewt from it 2 500 deaths that were randomly on the ground \'

Keessig.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

click for teh bloggy.

ty to swaggeh for sig!

i noe, lol? ranged u want a battle lets do it, u gonna try and hide in tet events i know ur after me... -.- gf kid

k0ranged.jpg

read it and weep.

Dont forget the one who helped <3: Gf ranged, dont threaten me or my friends plawks.

LOL

i noe, lol? ranged u want a battle lets do it, u gonna try and hide in tet events i know ur after me... -.- gf kid

k0ranged.jpg

read it and weep.

5m, 10m, anything dm me babe. I lagged and was out of control of my char for 1 minute. Cmon you know you want to

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

read it and weep.

5m, 10m, anything dm me babe. I lagged and was out of control of my char for 1 minute. Cmon you know you want to

Ranged Crave

lol? is your idea of a fair fight 20 cb lvls higher and you the "almighty pker"(so you think) stop screwing around with my friends and me, u tried and failed. oh and tell me how many friends did you loose from crashing events? ROFL! you lost once to tet and once to a lvl 90 give up :boohoo: rs oh and your comp lagged out? lol...try google it gives better excuses then that :-X

Let your yellow mellow.