Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swagger y did u randomly have to bs me hmmm???and cruse at me???because i said 2 90s pked my hmmm?? and 2 ppl came to help and a clan poped up??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: is that only way u can pk some1 is bs ur team??thats sad and BOOM@ aint a pk group in vid it 15 on 1 ya "gf"newb :shame: :shame:

Im an anti-treehugger....so all tree lovers beware!!

wolfhead.jpg

swagger y did u randomly have to bs me hmmm???and cruse at me???because i said 2 90s pked my hmmm?? and 2 ppl came to help and a clan poped up??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: is that only way u can pk some1 is bs ur team??thats sad and BOOM@ aint a pk group in vid it 15 on 1 ya "gf"newb :shame: :shame:

Stfu, Swaggeh > You.

<3:

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

1st of all you suck balls at pking you didnt know why we went to a backup world and you didnt know what a scout was(ROFL)

and your saying i suck at pking???? LOL look at this you fat newb

[hide=My gallery]76mage.jpg

mypktrip.jpg

rscimpk.jpg

boomrangerpk.jpg

boompk-1.jpg

[/hide]

and lol? diss boom fight any1 in der they can all kick ur ash

lets dm? i'll own your but.AGAIN

Let your yellow mellow.

oo make a blog pls!!

well i just had major lag at greaters was fighting couldnt run or anything....50 hits then got evil chicken woah just my luck? managed to kill it with dds no spec then attked a greater again looked and i had ring of life on and greaters dont rly hit over 10 so i SHOULD be fine then halfway through killing greater i log, about to log back on :uhh:

60 slayer soon :thumbsup:

Let your yellow mellow.

heh thanks for the emoticons my muted friends! <3: (shey,joey)

Well i'm back to school and i can only get on probably 1 hr a day 6am-7am(pacific central)

So since i can realy get much done in an hour i will runecraft natures and maby the occasional fire :-w for 5 days then weekend will come and i can do w\e then continue that through the year, should have pretty high rc at the end of the year ::'

Let your yellow mellow.

wow good luck with you goals! theres so many, reminds me when i had to get all my skills to 60+ Check my blog out sometime?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007