Azurechaos' Huge Barrows Guide!

Azurechaos

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide!

I've ben successful with my somewhat low stats even!

Only 6 or so doses a trip, so, I'm doing good!

Barrow Drops: Guthan's Helm, Karil's Crossbow.

5 Pieces of the Crystal Key so far.

I would never consider meeting people irl. Not just because of risks that they could be a 40 year old man who is only interested in the bottom half of your body.

• 1 month later...
WHOA!!! Ty for this guide....especially the sara brew method. Gonna use this later on.

Thanks and GL bud. :)

I have to agree on your KC. I got an item the first time i used it, before even reading this guide lol. Good guide btw, lotta stuff i didn't know here.

JW, but why becon ring?

Yeah, 12KC is my favorite. The number of brothers*2...

And I like the beacon ring because it's cheap and gives +2 mage. Seers/Lunar would work too, but I prefer the beacon. :wink:

• 1 month later...
Very nice GS-MV method there =).

I made a post about MV hitting higher and having higher accuracy then the maxed melee gear but I only got flamed :( .

Yeah, probably because everyone that tried to use it had hella low defense.

With Void, the higher the defense the better.

• 3 months later...

It's a nice guide, but you should add somethings for the lower levels who want to try barrows. I use ring of life because a few days ago i lost 1.5m because my comp lagged out the second i got in same room as karil in tunnel. >.< And no, i am not one of the rich high levels that has tons of money to throw around, so 1.5m actually matters.

Doom, chaos, and destruction are all around us, GET USED TO IT!

It's a nice guide, but you should add somethings for the lower levels who want to try barrows. I use ring of life because a few days ago i lost 1.5m because my comp lagged out the second i got in same room as karil in tunnel. >.< And no, i am not one of the rich high levels that has tons of money to throw around, so 1.5m actually matters.
\

Not to sounds mean, but... *points to your siggy*

I only wrote this guide to share how I barrow, there are many low level guides out there already. ;)

thanks, on my irst trip i got a ahrim robe skirt, spent 65k on supplies, total drop total 500k. 500k-65k=435k profit first trip :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o . So, to conclude, thank you :D

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

thanks, on my irst trip i got a ahrim robe skirt, spent 65k on supplies, total drop total 500k. 500k-65k=435k profit first trip :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o . So, to conclude, thank you :D

Grats bud!

[edit] They moved the quote button. :shock:

Grats bud!

[edit] They moved the quote button. :shock:

thanks, i know will they ever keep everything in the same place.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

very good guide! i'll use it soon. (if i feel like completing rfd)

Just a little tip: if you haven't done regicide but want to do the void + gs method it's good to take a few casts of slayer dart with you, but ofcourse a dragon halberd is better!

very good guide! i'll use it soon. (if i feel like completing rfd)

Just a little tip: if you haven't done regicide but want to do the void + gs method it's good to take a few casts of slayer dart with you, but ofcourse a dragon halberd is better!

Thanks. ::'

That would work, if you haven't done regicide, but it's a fairly easy quest for a great reward--barrows could be the needed push to do the quest! ;)

I suggest a Zamorak brew and restore pot instead of a Super attack and normal strength potion, 25% attack boost vs. 20% super attack and also gives a strength bonus that's equal to strength potion, restore pot to reset defence to normal and then a super defence, so a extra 5% vs. a loss of 6-10 hp?

igsig.png

I suggest a Zamorak brew and restore pot instead of a Super attack and normal strength potion, 25% attack boost vs. 20% super attack and also gives a strength bonus that's equal to strength potion, restore pot to reset defence to normal and then a super defence, so a extra 5% vs. a loss of 6-10 hp?

It'd work, but instead of a restore pot maybe use a def pot to both restore and add some defense.

But whatever work for you, I just post what I use.

Soon I might post my most recent method - Ranging with Ancients.

Combines the distance of Ancients with the low-cost high hitting nature of the Rune Crossbow. I'm 97 range, so once again I'll be posting my method as I use it only, but even if you're a lower range, give it a shot, it works quite well.

Keep an eye out for it the addition of this method!