Azurechaos' Huge Barrows Guide!

Azurechaos

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use the general store to get over 100 chests in 1 go.

Or you could use the bank that's just south of the general store... but that involves banking or just leaving the barrows mounds. When I say "# chest/run" I mean how many times you can go without having to bank OR visit the general store.

lol, im doing good.

Been hanging out, working on RSDB again.

And playing again, all of the above... thank god for summer.

how about you?

@Robertoross

I've been playing for a while but I take extended breaks a lot =P

Was one of the first to break 99 Runecrafting. Top 200 =)

lol, im doing good.

Been hanging out, working on RSDB again.

And playing again, all of the above... thank god for summer.

how about you?

Good, good. I'd love to see RSDB up again, PM me about it any time! Hope to see you ingame soon bud. ::'

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the verac method, 87 att and 88 str with 85 defence. To say it bluntly, it blows; i got 1 trip with it, might have gotten 2 but i didn't want to risk it, supplies were pretty low. I'd recommend Slayer Staff method any freakin' day, 3 chests every time.

newsigac5.png

I tried the verac method, 87 att and 88 str with 85 defence. To say it bluntly, it blows; i got 1 trip with it, might have gotten 2 but i didn't want to risk it, supplies were pretty low. I'd recommend Slayer Staff method any freakin' day, 3 chests every time.

Works fine for me and many that have tried it, no need to be so "blunt" :|

But if mage works better for you use that portion of the guide. ;)

Hey zure. I saw you at Dags the other day and you immediatly logged out. Mind adding me again? great guide. Void Method works perfect for me.

Hey dude!

Sure, I'll add you next time I'm online, but I haven't been to Dags in months.. >_>

Veracs method owns at my stats. I get 2 chests a trip 3 if I'm lucky =)

I read ur GS Void method, and ima try that at my cb level once my BGS (all the money from barrows. wewt, even got 4 cb levels at barrows lol) comes in =p (for fun)

Also, I modified the veracs method, to have a d-hally like the GS Void one so i can hally any brother in tunnels (especially since you included no tunnel information on your veracs guide =o)

EDIT: Oh yeah, ROL doesn't help. My first trip I was stupid and died to guthan, good thing someone blessed my grave lol. A few trips later i lagged out on DH and logged in @ lumby. (Lost whip, dds, v helm, and firecape) Never had an ROL activate either...

Xenon_101.png

Xenon_101.png

99 Range on 08/25/08!

Solo Arma Hilt on 12/06/08! (clicky)

Veracs method owns at my stats. I get 2 chests a trip 3 if I'm lucky =)

I read ur GS Void method, and ima try that at my cb level once my BGS (all the money from barrows. wewt, even got 4 cb levels at barrows lol) comes in =p (for fun)

Also, I modified the veracs method, to have a d-hally like the GS Void one so i can hally any brother in tunnels (especially since you included no tunnel information on your veracs guide =o)

EDIT: Oh yeah, ROL doesn't help. My first trip I was stupid and died to guthan, good thing someone blessed my grave lol. A few trips later i lagged out on DH and logged in @ lumby. (Lost whip, dds, v helm, and firecape) Never had an ROL activate either...

Nice, nice, glad you like. :)

Seriously? I swear I saw you their. I was killing them for slayer and I saw "Azurechaos" then immediatly as I saw you, you logged.

Ohhh yeah, I've been to dags on task for slayer (thought you meant Dag Kings. #-o) Added btw, I haven't been online much though

• 1 month later...

Some tips:

• [*:3sedu408]Your stats link doesn't work. Use a stat sig instead.

[*:3sedu408]I really think you should make your own pics and maps.

[*:3sedu408]Make the safespot pics smaller: we don't need to see his spellbook/friends list.

[*:3sedu408]I think it's better to buy your Prayer Pots from the loot you get at Barrows instead of losing your time at Abberants...

[*:3sedu408]I always believed that it doesn't matter how many times you kill the same monster and that the drops come only from the first one you kill (killing 1 skeleton = killing 100 skeletons < killing 1 skeleton + 1 Bloodworm). You might want to test that out.

[*:3sedu408]Add the average time you spend on a trip and the money you spend for every method, so you can compare them better. [*:3sedu408]Make an average profit per trip (total profit / amount of trips) per method.

PS: You got Warspear on your first trip??? :shock: You lucky [bleep]!

Some tips:

• [*:1n5dl27p]Your stats link doesn't work. Use a stat sig instead.

[*:1n5dl27p]I really think you should make your own pics and maps.

[*:1n5dl27p]Make the safespot pics smaller: we don't need to see his spellbook/friends list.

[*:1n5dl27p]I think it's better to buy your Prayer Pots from the loot you get at Barrows instead of losing your time at Abberants...

[*:1n5dl27p]I always believed that it doesn't matter how many times you kill the same monster and that the drops come only from the first one you kill (killing 1 skeleton = killing 100 skeletons < killing 1 skeleton + 1 Bloodworm). You might want to test that out.

[*:1n5dl27p]Add the average time you spend on a trip and the money you spend for every method, so you can compare them better. [*:1n5dl27p]Make an average profit per trip (total profit / amount of trips) per method.

PS: You got Warspear on your first trip??? :shock: You lucky [bleep]!

I've quit rs...

Thanks though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You should add a method for poorer players. That way, this guide can cover from rich methods, to economically low methods and will cover many methods usable by all players.

For all the methods I added cheaper gear alternatives where possible. ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but unless it's been changed again safespots no longer work on the barrows brothers; every few seconds they shift their position and walk around whatever you have them pinned against. Super annoying.

I'm not here anymore! Go find Eregion2.

• 4 months later...