~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

Ooooh my god. I love your blog, like seriously.

Kingdom Hearts is pure ownage tbh. I started my first year of high school this year too :roll:

I love your doggy too :o

Add me pleasie. <3:

Yay for random comments/statements.

That reminds me, Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2 are the best games ever. Got addicted to both and beat them with ease :D

DAMN FRICKIN STRAIGHT! lol.

All added, and the reason I haven't been on alot is because I bought an Xbox 360 with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion which is like, outrageous. :)

258uo8n.jpg

woo woo(i wanted bottom and robetop :shock: time to get it) heres mah daily post for teh robe bottom@@ or the second prize.... :mrgreen:

goodluck on 80 range buddeh,my birthday details should comming on my blog FAIRLY soon so keep an eye out for title :thumbsup:

Let your yellow mellow.

haven't talked in a while, so hi! btw i never mentioned this, but KINGDOM HEARTS FTW!!!! i beat first and second, and i play the second still(Must...beat...sephiroth..!) you think level 78 and ultima weapon would be enough, or maybe i just stink. anyways good luck on runescape!

soldersig.jpg

haven't talked in a while, so hi! btw i never mentioned this, but KINGDOM HEARTS FTW!!!! i beat first and second, and i play the second still(Must...beat...sephiroth..!) you think level 78 and ultima weapon would be enough, or maybe i just stink. anyways good luck on runescape!

HI!!!!! lol i beat sepphy at level 48 in expert mode, so you might just suck lol no offence.

Everyone added again.

258uo8n.jpg

Ooooh my god. I love your blog, like seriously.

Kingdom Hearts is pure ownage tbh. I started my first year of high school this year too :roll:

I love your doggy too :o

Add me pleasie. <3:

Yay for random comments/statements.

That reminds me, Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2 are the best games ever. Got addicted to both and beat them with ease :D

DAMN FRICKIN STRAIGHT! lol.

All added, and the reason I haven't been on alot is because I bought an Xbox 360 with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion which is like, outrageous. :)

Yeah except that you need to play Rs kay?

And also... I still haven't beat Sephiroth in either versions yet. I never went searching for him in the 2nd KH though, but in the first... I have tried so many times but I can never give myself an elixer or either before he attacks (when he uses the attack to reduce your hp to 1 and magic to 0). I'm even level 100 in the first, but no Ultima Weapon yet. Working on that right now whenever I still play.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

nice blog and i'm loving the contest lol, add me to hat please=] i see you in edgy alot lol i love those fun random drop parties, add me? make sure you pm if ye do, because i'll forget to add when i go on rs tonight=] goodluck with your goals
]

hehe ok im going to school, ill add you after that.

Adding all names after school!

258uo8n.jpg