~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

• 3 months later...

hi !!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey T3h! We havent spoken in so long, i left blogscape for too long :(

Thought i'd pass by your blog and tell you how a good friend you are and have been and hopefully will still be!

Its been so long since i had the chance to do something with you, hopefully that'd be possible soon.

I miss you <3

Skippy (:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Okay I suppose I'll explains whats going on 'round here.

First of all Hi. I quit a little over 3 years ago because my life was crazy at the moment and I needed a breather. So I've logged in a few times just to see what's been up with everyone. I recently graduated Vet Tech school and am now a Registered Vet Tech, and still remain working where I began in 2006. I now have my own apartment and own puppy dog Josie, a boxer.

I first tried to log in around April, where none of my passwords worked, so I assumed I was hacked. That time I didn't really care but when i tried a few days ago I kind of missed everything and wanted to see what was up. So I managed to get my account back and realized, who ever hacked me gave me membership. So I'm taking advantage of the situation. Membership ends Jan 4th, I may not be here after that so I'm here for a little less than a month, maybe. I had around 25M before I was hacked and now I have 200k. So now I'm fishing to earn some money for equipment. I may spend the rest of my month at castle wars, which is kind of the main reason I came on in the first place.

Feel free to add me again, I'm sure most of you guys deleted me . :)

T3h

258uo8n.jpg

WELCOME BACK!

Great news you have your own apartment!

I'm looking to get two Siamese cats. I was always more a cat than a dog person.

I don't really log on either anymore, but I'll try and logon to say hi!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Welcome Back Crus! :thumbsup:

Hey Stilla, nice to hear from you again, & thanks!

I thought about my new goal for coming back, and I decided on 99 slayer. I'm not a skill kind-of-guy, which is why I have most combat skills maxed, so next best thing can be slayer, right? My current level is 87, and plan to get 99. When? No idea but when iI get more money to fund equipment that's what I'm going for! I plan on re doing my blog, too in the future.

258uo8n.jpg

Yes, but your donation made me think I should donate, so I thank thee. Buuuuut, I'm going to donate more. So there. Noob.

And welcome back Crus, not a surprise that you go for the slowest 99 out there first, seems you always pick unreasonable goals that you never finish :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png