~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

Hey hey. I think I lost Crusader for good now. Password obviously has been changed and so has my email for my yahoo account. They magically stopped working the same day. Went to recvoer my password from RS I went to my yahoo account and the password on that doesn't work either. Yikes. How do I deal with all this? ahh

258uo8n.jpg

I have the same problem as you too Crusader. I forgot my password last month because my computer broke and I tried to recover it with my registered email. However, my email did not match my account and I couldn't do a manual appeal either. So what I did is email customer support and gave them my account name, the month and year I created my account, the location of where I created my account, and the display names I have used for the account, In addition, I told them when I last logged into to Runescape and gave them all my listed infractions for the account. Finally the most important thing I did was give Jagex the copied details of my last membership transaction from early 2006.

Jagex gave an automated response to me, saying they will do their best to get back to me and told me to visit their support center and forums, which I did before sending the email.

Edit: I figured out my password and got my account back. I have secured my account and written down most of its information so I can remember it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh what, do you still play this game?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

No, do you?

Yes, do you?

I have a 10 year cape, I think that's like, justifiable cause for a drinking problem.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

No, do you?

Yes, do you?

I have a 10 year cape, I think that's like, justifiable cause for a drinking problem.

Get started on that then.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

No, do you?

Yes, do you?

No I don't even know if my account still exists.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• 5 months later...

NO GO AWAY

Hey everyone !!!

After four years I think I'm going to start playing Runescape. After four years a lot has changed and it's going to take forever to get back into action. But I have lost my main account Th3 Crusader, so I have created a new account, T3h Crusader. So feel free to add me again to chat. I'm starting from scratch and I will update this blog according to my progess on my new account. Although I'd hate to delete things from my original. Good memories. ;)

A little about me in life....

Over the past four years I did graduate highschool back in 2010. I've been in college studying Veterinary Technology to become a RVT. I am currently a Technician Aide at an animal hospital and am now waiting until next fall to start the program. So I have a whole year on my hands! I am now 21, I live in Downtown, Kansas City with my boyfriend in our own loft. No pets yet. I am now living a very happy life than I did before I quit, as most of you know.

I have no goals as of the present moment but I'm just gaining levels and will eventually get membership soon. No hurries on it.

Thanks for reading,

T3h :)

• Like 4
258uo8n.jpg