~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

Unfortunatly, November 10th, my first dog passed away. A couple weeks ago I posted a picture of her around in the 40 pages. (the Black dog, not the Dochshun) It seems very empty in my house now. We had to put her alseep because she kept peeing in the living room on our new carpet, and her Tracea collapsed and would cough from time to time. I feel really sorry for her too. One moment shes alive and wagging her tail, 5 seconds later shes on the table alseep forever. This year of 07, is the worse year I have ever faced before.

Th3 Crusader

my dog's stomach flipped over about 3 years ago, he died on the floor. i know how you feel :(

soldersig.jpg

Unfortunatly, November 10th, my first dog passed away. A couple weeks ago I posted a picture of her around in the 40 pages. (the Black dog, not the Dochshun) It seems very empty in my house now. We had to put her alseep because she kept peeing in the living room on our new carpet, and her Tracea collapsed and would cough from time to time. I feel really sorry for her too. One moment shes alive and wagging her tail, 5 seconds later shes on the table alseep forever. This year of 07, is the worse year I have ever faced before.

Th3 Crusader

I had a dog too.. we were best friends and then... She died.. i dont like to think about it, but u have friends here th3, were here for you, we always will be.

Shots-Sig.jpg

glad to hear you're decision, its strange that you would keep getting hacked, what exactly would cause this? There must be something you're using wrong that is causing it to happen. You're visiting some unsafe site, you're clicking every link you see on IRC or MSN, something is causing it to occur because it doesn't just happen randomly... I suggest figuring out what you're doing and correct it then you'll never again have to worry about getting hacked :)

mmm I dont really know anymore. All websites i visit are rs, tif, zybez. myspace, youtube, and winterrowd. Those are pretty much all websites i visit. Well google too.

Crusaders been googling pr0n@@@@@@@@@@

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

glad to hear you're decision, its strange that you would keep getting hacked, what exactly would cause this? There must be something you're using wrong that is causing it to happen. You're visiting some unsafe site, you're clicking every link you see on IRC or MSN, something is causing it to occur because it doesn't just happen randomly... I suggest figuring out what you're doing and correct it then you'll never again have to worry about getting hacked :)

mmm I dont really know anymore. All websites i visit are rs, tif, zybez. myspace, youtube, and winterrowd. Those are pretty much all websites i visit. Well google too.

Rofl not hardly.

258uo8n.jpg

Rofl not hardly.

*ehem* Hardly? :-$

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

Rofl not hardly.

-.- you know what I mean. lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

258uo8n.jpg

Rofl not hardly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

even if you did that wouldn't cause you any of those issues, trust me *cough*

It's something else that you're doing, do you use MSN or AIM or IRC? Those are the most common places were keyloggers are downloaded.

Rofl not hardly.

It's something else that you're doing, do you use MSN or AIM or IRC? Those are the most common places were keyloggers are downloaded.

Only AIM, but I haven't been on it in like 3 months.

258uo8n.jpg

[hide]

Rofl not hardly.

Only AIM, but I haven't been on it in like 3 months.

[/hide]

well keep an eye open and be more cautious. Is there a sibling or someone else that uses you're computer? Someone else that plays RS on the computer or uses it in general? A real life friend (that could install one when you aren't looking)?

I'm going to host 1 final contest, so it can be history forever.

Comments = another name in the hat.

Prize 1: White gnome scarf if I get it from gnome delivery.

Prize 2: 200k

Prize 3: 100k

Th3 Crusader

258uo8n.jpg