~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

Grats on 100 cooking!!! 8-)

I have 88/99 cooking atm.

Wanna visit my blog another time? I dont know if you remember but you have the first post on it \'

Thanks and grats again 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I'm literally in tears right now, Im so sick and tired of being left out, and being ignored. These past 7 years i've played have been quite tremindous, but It starts getting to you. These secrets I've hidden from everyone. Being hacked 3 times in secrecy. The reason I don't tell anyone is because I didn't want anyone to worry that I might quit. Ever wondered why I've been broke all the time? Why I chose goals that can earn me money? That I've been hosting drop partys, and giving out stuff? Its because I don't want the hackers getting to it. Thats pretty much why. Now that i have a bank pin I can finally play without being hacked. But still, its hard getting it all back. Hopefully this next month will be better then the past.

I'm not asking for finanical help, All im asking is if you can please just talk to me for 5 seconds so I can feel like im not living a lie.

Th3 Crusader

258uo8n.jpg

I'm literally in tears right now, Im so sick and tired of being left out, and being ignored. These past 7 years i've played have been quite tremindous, but It starts getting to you. These secrets I've hidden from everyone. Being hacked 3 times in secrecy. The reason I don't tell anyone is because I didn't want anyone to worry that I might quit. Ever wondered why I've been broke all the time? Why I chose goals that can earn me money? That I've been hosting drop partys, and giving out stuff? Its because I don't want the hackers getting to it. Thats pretty much why. Now that i have a bank pin I can finally play without being hacked. But still, its hard getting it all back. Hopefully this next month will be better then the past.

I'm not asking for help, All im asking is if you can please just talk to me for 5 seconds so I can feel like im not living a lie.

Th3 Crusader

Sorry to hear that th3 :cry: :cry: i hope you can forgot what happened in the past and tyhink about the future with your good friends

I'm not asking for finanical help, All im asking is if you can please just talk to me for 5 seconds so I can feel like im not living a lie.

Th3 Crusader

that sucks man :cry: hope you do better just make a hard to guess password like something private...hope you do better :thumbsup:

Well remember, IF YOU QUIT...

You wont be remembered...

Nobody will be effected...

Your account will probably be deleted eventually... Or hacked...

You'll probably come back, if not, you'll sell your account for a pretty penny ;)...

And MOST of all... Your grades will go up...

I smell RSOF.

Crusader don't listen to him we all wub joo! <3:<3:

Don't quit man :( pleeeeease don't quit! <3:

Th3 Crusader

Th3, ill help you, ask Den and Zaid, i CAN help, ill be on in a bit, finishing some report. -.-

Shots-Sig.jpg

Well remember, IF YOU QUIT...

You wont be remembered...

Nobody will be effected...

Your account will probably be deleted eventually... Or hacked...

You'll probably come back, if not, you'll sell your account for a pretty penny ;)...

And MOST of all... Your grades will go up...

No, always forever i will remember him. He has been a great friend. Forget this guy th3, and remember.. Your Grades Will Go Up!

ohnoes. :ohnoes:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Th3 Crusader

:( People just are too much of pixel lovers :(

I'm sorry to hear about that mate, although the other day you DID ask me for help but thats beside the point.

I hope you don't quit, theres alot more to RS and the TIF community than items. Also, you should take better care of you're computer, I've never been hacked before, they are easily prevented. But still, I'm sorry about the loss and hope you continue to play and be a good friend :)

If i upset you by turning down you're request for a loan, its because I've made it a general rule not to hand out money to people, because, I get asked for loans from friends at least 2-3 times a day and whenver I did lend it out, I never saw it again. so I just make a rule not to do it. Hopefully you can understand that.

I'm sorry to hear about that mate, although the other day you DID ask me for help but thats beside the point.

I hope you don't quit, theres alot more to RS and the TIF community than items. Also, you should take better care of you're computer, I've never been hacked before, they are easily prevented. But still, I'm sorry about the loss and hope you continue to play and be a good friend :)

If i upset you by turning down you're request for a loan, its because I've made it a general rule not to hand out money to people, because, I get asked for loans from friends at least 2-3 times a day and whenver I did lend it out, I never saw it again. so I just make a rule not to do it. Hopefully you can understand that.

Thanks. But I Will NEVER ask for money. I never had and never will. It's a big burden that people feel uncomfortable, and leads to many arguments. Which is why i dont do it :P Also Its 1 of my general rules too. Let them make it themselves.

258uo8n.jpg

Thanks. But I Will NEVER ask for money. I never had and never will. It's a big burden that people feel uncomfortable, and leads to many arguments. Which is why i dont do it :P Also Its 1 of my general rules too. Let them make it themselves.

What? then it was the hacker, the other day you're guy logged in and asked me for money, I said no and he replied with "Well thanks for being a good friend >=(...." and then logged off. I had a bad feeling about it.

What? then it was the hacker, the other day you're guy logged in and asked me for money, I said no and he replied with "Well thanks for being a good friend >=(...." and then logged off. I had a bad feeling about it.

Mmm wonderful -.-

But yea If I ask you for anything regarding gold/items, its not me I will never ask for anything.

258uo8n.jpg

Mmm wonderful -.-

But yea If I ask you for anything regarding gold/items, its not me I will never ask for anything.

i didn't think so, thats why I thought it was so odd, my gut instinct just told me to deny it completely.

From now on i'm going to remind you to bank your stuff before you log just so your safe...

i hope that he won't steal the account and you quit :(