Seal Siggy for Sale and Slander.

ColAvanor

Missed the deadline on MadMax's seal competition. It's a bit like some of my earlier works. Actually I'm dissapointed on how it turned out. It looked way better in my imagination :wink: .

Comment on it or perhaps make an offer. I can change the font and perhaps fix something in the image.

Made another version. Just playing with ideas (made some shading on seal too)

new

hyljesig2.jpg

old

danman.jpg

As I said earlier, I love the concept; the whole "underwater-and-above" thing. I like the icey mountains as well.

However, I don't know if the seal fits in it. I reckon it would look better if it was removed, or if you applied some shading.

I don't know about the text either...

But overall, I really like it. :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Looking at this makes me wonder why you waste your time with signatures... Please tell me you have a nice hi-res version of this without all that nasty text? I like the top one the best, the text looks good on it. Really nice work Col.

Looking at this makes me wonder why you waste your time with signatures... Please tell me you have a nice hi-res version of this without all that nasty text? I like the top one the best, the text looks good on it. Really nice work Col.

Thanks mate. Was feeling a little insecure, this really hit the spot.

PS If I ever learn to make bigger images that look good, I'll let you know. (Well..I have a 600x400 version of it).

Thanks for compliments and yes, it's supposed to be ice.

The highest bid 100k won't make it. If anyone can offer 200k, that's another ball game (I know this style isn't "hip", but it take some time and 200k isn't too much).

And most of all I'd like comments and CC. What should I improve? or add?