Should you offer 300K for all worlds without auto�������«rs?

deyan2

You know what, this night I thought out something totally new, something that could be annoying for noobs and hacked persons, but nevertheless it could be a nice idea to think about.

If there must be payed for every guild, peoples using macrosoftware will get loads more problems, I will explain what I mean:

Now it go's this way:

The mining guild, bots must now get mining lvl 60 and than they will be able to go into the mining guild without any problems, that's a work of... Maybe one day (I don't know exacly how long it takes with all the software there exist today, but just for example).

This is my new idea:

If you let all peoples with mining lvl 60+ who want to come into the mining guild once paying 100K and than let them a accountlive long be able to get into the guild. Than they got in first place a new goal (getting mining lvl 60 and 100K to be alloud to mine in the mining guild), the second thing is that you can't just go powermine a bit, but you really must have traded a few times and being a real part of the game (something macroÃÆÃâÃâïng persons aren't because this is a waste of time for them) and the third, the maingoal:

What macro-owner will ever do is going to invest 100K on every single account if he knows that he will possibly (and maybe even probably) will get banned on every single account he makes (and believe me, most persons using macro-software make a lot of accounts)!

And this while normal players will probably be prepared to work for a good goal if they know they probably won't get banned anyway.

The same thing could also happen with yew trees, there must once be payed 100K (for protection of the environment, or you must chop yew logs on a special way and it cost 100K to get the lesson how to do it or something like that) to be alloud to cut yew logs, as soon as the 100K is payed you may go a accountlive long cut yew logs for free.

Possibly there could also happen something like this in arrow, fishing or magicshops, the first item cost 50K (so the seller trusts you are not a thief or something like that) and after that there will come a normal price. All these things might become really really annoying for new players, but don't forget that "new players" most of time get in touch with runescape thanks to RL friends who make them curious, these real live friends are loads of time prepared to help their friends.

+ Peoples with 59+ wc or mining 59+ or whatever own most of time over 100K, they can see it as a invest, you give 100K and you can get stuff worth 200K with it faster after that.

+ If there is a macroÃÆÃâÃâïng person between them, than Jagex will be able to check where the software get the cash from (from what "main" did he get that 100K cash)?! This way Jagex is easy be able to track down the main (if 10 macroaccounts all get their cash from one main than it will be logical that he is the owner off all the accounts).

Btw for hacked persons the trouble won't be really really big because they probably allready have invest the cash once so they will remain be able to get in forever (a accountlive long).

Maybe it is also a nice idea to do something strange as tax, for example for yew trees ask as tax 500 coal (must new players also learn how to make item's noted) and in the mining guild 3000 willow logs, this way peoples must train several skills or/and trade with other persons.

But I think Jagex must decide a bit about this thing because I can also understand peoples can get really angry if they must train a skill they don't want to train or be dependant from someone else.

The price to get in may vary, 100K is maybe a little bit to much or to small. All old players who are allready playing for years in these guilds must now also pay the tax, so not only new players but ALL players, otherwise it should be unfair for the new players.

The things wherefrom I think that should cost money:

Guilds where from I think that may cost some money:

- mining guild (100K)

- crafting guild (200K these autoÃÆÃâÃâërs are also prepared to train crafting to 40 which cost a lot of money and you can get cash there very fast, so why not 200k...)

- (prayer maybe, although it will hardly ever be abused by autoÃÆÃâÃâërs, maybe against dragon-autoÃÆÃâÃâërs, but I'm not a member so I don't know) (10K)

Shops that need to cost some money:

- the fishing shop (10K) *

- the magic shops (50K)

- the arrow shops (50K)

- (Macroers allways sell their oaks and willows to shop a little north of lumbridge, maybe their could be done something against that) (10K just to be alloud to sell your stuff with the shop) here picproof:

128kwillowslolwa8.png

128K willows thanks to autoÃÆÃâÃâërs

be alloud to:

- be alloud to cut yew trees. (100K)

- be alloud to fish lobbies or sharks (100K protected animalspecies)

- essence mining (50K magician need very expensive stone the first time to check or you are a nice guy)

One latest thing in the mining guild could be that persons with mining lvl 60 are alloud to come in the guild but will not be alloud to mine the ores before they payed 100K to the dwarves.

Than at least normal players allready got a little faster way to walk if they want and they are able to see or they think the guild is worth 100K

There could happen something like this:

1: Person: *starts to mine a rock inside the guild*

2: Dwarf: These are my rocks, you are not alloud to mine them, although I am corruptible.

3: Person: Are you corruptible?!

4: Dwarf: Yes I am, if you pay me 100K you will allways be alloud to mine my ores.

5: Person: I'm not going to pay to mine these rocks.

5: or Person: Oke, I am prepared to pay 100K if I am alloud to mine these rocks forever.

Same thing in prayer guild, you are alloud to walk there, but not alloud to pray or pick up stuff.

* The feathershop is a little bit cheaper as the other shops because I can understand that normal new players need loads of feathers if they want to fish. Unfortunedly I got no idea how macroaccount train their fishing till they are be able to catch lobbies, but as far as I know they don't train it by using feathers. Autofeatherbuyers will remain annoying there, but if

there are loads less macroÃÆÃâÃâïng creatures in runescape than Jagex will have more time left to check or there are autoÃÆÃâÃâërs in these shops.

(All prices may get changed, but not to cheap because with software it will be easy to make profit)

Bad points:

- It cost loads of cash *(Yes indeed, but I think it is worth it isn't it? If the autoÃÆÃâÃâërs are all gone than the ores, logs, arrows, runes and other stuff will be more expensive so you are be able to get cash faster again)

- I just started a noob account and I can't do just about anything, how much I get cash?! *(kill cows and get cowhides. Skillers: merchant, get friends or mine iron, and no, iron ores are not in the mining guild. You don't want to train any skill!? Go pick up normal bones and sell them to me 50 each or go looting in the wildy, or go air running and get your startbudget under Barb village from of stronghold securety)

- WHAT THE !? Men... This isn't just a big part of cash, it comes close to 750K!! I don't like macroers, but how am I suppost to pay that with a normal F2p account?! *(I know this is quite a lot of cash, I have been playing for about 3 years now, only in F2p and I also think it is a lot, maybe there could come something like a guy called "Mister nice guy" or something who is friend of every single creature in runescape, (also yew logs securety guys, dwarves, shops and stuff like that) if you pay him like 300K you are also alloud to do everything you want... AutoÃÆÃâÃâërs won't do this because most autoÃÆÃâÃâërs only need to abuse 1 single skill and not fishing AND mining AND woodcutting or something like that ;))

- More? Tell me

Good points:

+ Loads of macroÃÆÃâÃâërs will be gone thanks to these updates soon or later

+ There are more challenges ingame and there finally come a update in F2p again

+ MacroÃÆÃâÃâërs get sick of the game and will try to abuse other games.

+ New players are alloud to do everything they are be able to do, untill they got at least 1 lvl 59+ or enough money to buy loads of arrows/runes/feathers. Real live friends some times give money to new players and after a few days the friend doesn't like the game anyway so the whole thing to give cash has been done for nothing. Now RL friends got a good excuse before paying the new players because new players can hardly do anything at all with loads of cash. Now you can ask them first to train some of their lvls up to lvl 60.

+ More? Tell me

Aside from removing the items from f2p altogether, this is quite easily the WORST macro solution I have ever seen. For macros, this will be an easy thing to circumvent, but for your average player, well, things are a little different. Just who would be wanting to pay 100k to cut logs worth 300 each, 50k just to buy ONE bronze arrow, etc.? Sorry, but this just won't fly. 0/10

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

~I think you have the right idea. It would destroy Autoers, but it will also irritate the regular, non-Autoing Players. Granted 250k to do all of these things isn't that much, but take that and multiply by the 5 million accounts =

1,250,000,000,000 gp...1.25T, Jagex is making money tonight!~

~Maybe try to figure out a way to not irritate the regulars so much, but completely inhialate the Autoers?~

Our_Moon.png

Aside from removing the items from f2p altogether, this is quite easily the WORST macro solution I have ever seen. For macros, this will be an easy thing to circumvent, but for your average player, well, things are a little different. Just who would be wanting to pay 100k to cut logs worth 300 each, 50k just to buy ONE bronze arrow, etc.? Sorry, but this just won't fly. 0/10

Omg lol, read the whole thing again and you will see that only the first few logs will be expensive, after all these:

autoerseenhoop3qy3.png

autoÃÆÃâÃâërs are gone the yew log price will raise till about 320 each so normal peoples only need to cut about 10 inventories full of yew logs to get their cash back. AutoÃÆÃâÃâërs somehow won't do this because they will get banned as soon as they got the cash back they just spended to pay the tax.

~I think you have the right idea. It would destroy Autoers, but it will also irritate the regular, non-Autoing Players. Granted 250k to do all of these things isn't that much, but take that and multiply by the 5 million accounts =

1,250,000,000,000 gp...1.25T, Jagex is making money tonight!~

~Maybe try to figure out a way to not irritate the regulars so much, but completely inhialate the Autoers?~

Indeed, but how much money do you think all the autoÃÆÃâÃâërs have created after all those years? :roll: I think even more... And don't forget that not every single runescape player will buy these things, I mean what must pkers based on strength do in these parts and loads peoples also simply don't have lvl 60 wc or mining so they won't be able to get in anyway.

• 4 years later...

There's no need to bump old topics. Normally so long as users post relevant information it is not an issue, but the whole premise of this topic is from a 2007-era rather than what we're facing now, and most of this topic is largely outdated and irrelevant.

Locked, PM if you disagree.

hzvjpwS.gif