Give auto�������«rs a random :D

deyan2

Gnome balls improvement:

A long, long time ago, I wasn't even playing runescape at that time (or in every case as far as I know I have never ever had it) there did exist something like "gnome balls", gnome balls are a sort of balls that could be used to fill up someone his inventory so he wasn't be able to go on woodcutting, fishing or mining before he removed the gnome balls, this was a great idea against macroÃÆÃâÃâïng persons, till there came silly persons who just gave these gnome balls because they didn't like someone else, so normal players were not be able to go on whatever they where doing. After that point Jagex decided to blow up the whole idea and it never returned...

I got to say, indeed, gnome balls are easely abuseble if they work the way I understood they worked, but with a small improvement there could be made something even better,

I will explain what I mean:

Don't give a gnome ball, but give a random :D

This is how it works, peoples will be able to give someone a random once every half an hour so it won't be easy to abuse it against normal players they don't like (they might even help the normal player because the normal player will get a bit of cash or uncuts from the random).

The idea is that persons may only give this if they suspect someone from macroÃÆÃâÃâïng, or if some peoples ask for such a random.

Peoples can only receive randoms once every 10 or 15 minits (so famous persons won't get crazy from all those noobs who like give them randoms, or persons who are allmost dead tnx to the first random will receive one latest hit from the next random, like a swarm that kill them completely) *I'll come back on the abuse part soon.

If the macroÃÆÃâÃâïng person or a noob was not be able to figure out how the random worked, than the person who gave the random may give the random again (if they want to someone else) within the 30 minits (if the victom ran away or get killed by the random or something like that).

In the wildy, dual arena, turtorial island, a playerowned house, the first few minits/seconds after a fight, if someone got less than 20% left of his HP, inside a other random or other places/moments like that, it will be impossible to give or receive randoms, otherwise it could be to easy to (bug-)abuse. I think that the first few weeks or maybe even months only player- or Jagex- moderators will be alloud to use it, so they can test it, check or it isn't abuseble, or there aren't any bugs, or it really helps against autoÃÆÃâÃâërs and stuff like that. One latest thing, these randoms must go straight through buyers in shops (they could be "autobuyers" who can't even ever get randoms at this moment if they keep on trading with the shop), but never through two normal players who are trading. Peoples who are trading will receive the random after the trade.

One latest cool thing is that it is now possible to give random party's (loads of peoples together giving each other randoms) :D to prevent peoples will abuse this idea to get their cash this way instead of normal working, it will be impossible to give a random to yourself, it will only be possible to give randoms once every 30 minits and peoples can only receive randoms from other persons once every 15 minits.

It will be something like this:

In the magicpart (where you can see what magictricks you are be able to to) here:

magicpartqw0.png

you get a new feature called "give random", straight next to "Home tele" click it and after that click on someone else. You will see just before the latest click "Cast give random on *name*" and he/she/it get the random. If he/she/it has allready got a random the past 30 minits from someone else you will read "*name* has allready had a random, in x minits he can receive a other one" or "*name* got less then 20% of his HP left" or "You can't cast "Give random" on this place" or whatever. Maybe you can also cast a random on a tree (so the first one who cuts it get a shaking or evil tree), a rock (so the first one there get bubbles out of it or a rock golem), or a fishing place (whirlpool or such a angry fish troll or big fish thing, I don't know that name :oops: ).

Randoms that shouldn't be alloud to just give to someone else:

1: Genie (to much advantage, you should only help the macroÃÆÃâÃâër more)

2: Labyrinth (or however it used to be called, this also gives to much advantage, sometimes they give stuff worth over 30K!! (which is a lot in F2p))

3: Possibly also mime/camo/lederhosen/ and stuff/things like that, because it should be unfair if some totally new player can get it now easely without deserving it I think.

Bad points:

- Randoms allready are annoying and because everybody hates me I will get another more!? :@ / I am very popular so everybody knows me and will (try to) give me randoms. *(You will only get it max once every 15 minits and you will get some stuff from the random... Maybe there could ever come some special god that stops randoms. BUT! This god will be really really expensive to bribe (25M at least). This magicgod/godwizard got a really really lot power in runescape, and yes he will even have controll about some of the randoms. MacroÃÆÃâÃâïng creatures won't easely be able to bribe him. This because they can easely get banned and gone is their account where the godwizard has been bribed on for 25M. If you bought him over you get a button where you are be able to pop up the wizard, if you popped him up you can ask to get the randoms back anyway, so if you decide later that you want the randoms anyway than you just need to ask the wizard again. The wizard will allways remember you, also if you die or something, (it will follow your soul)).

The following randoms somehow you might allways get:

1: A moving/shaking tree

2: The random that there comes out bubbles of a rock

3: The whirlpool in a fishing place

4: * maybe even more

These randoms you get in first case because Jagex must at least have these few tricks to be be able to check or you are using macro-software or not (maybe that's also the reason why this idea most likely will never exist) and in second place because all persons who are following you also won't have these few randoms any more, shouldn't that be a bit strange and unfair :roll: ;).

- Some noobs actually really don't know how a random works and it accidentaly might kill them, while they aren't using software. *(Indeed, those noobs do exist, but don't forget that these noobs also won't have a lot of stuff, so why should someone try to kill them by this luring way? Next to that it will be a short, hard lesson for them and it probably won't happen to them next time. After all: Don't forget this game is created for peoples from at least 13 years old (unless they are playing with their parents together), shouldn't 99.9% of all 13+ aged persons be able to complete the randoms.

- Randoms are to weak anyway... *(indeed, if I see things like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QxlPAH5bIo

Than I got to say that the randoms from this moment are actually quite weak, but that doesn't stop me from keep trying ;)

Btw this autoÃÆÃâÃâër still exist in highscores (after 6 months), just like number 3 and 4 (chenq1, chenq3 and chenq4) number 2 is appearantly banned)

- More? Tell me

Good points:

+ You are finally be able to do something against autoÃÆÃâÃâërs

+ It could be a good way to receive a lot of money from the autobuyers (who don't do anything at all against randoms as far

as I know, so they will get killed en drop loads of cash/arrows/runes/feathers :D)

+ Randomparty's should be great don't they?

+ Sometimes you see someone who need like 10 gp for the Alkharid-port or something, now you are sort of be able to give him this amount of cash without losing it yourself :D.

+ More? Tell me

1st.

Gnomeballs are actually still in the game but they never operated how you think they did. Basically you can throw gnomeballs at other players and they catch them and put them on their weapon spot if they are emptyhanded (like most autoers are). As the autoer wouldn't take it off the general public would know they are an autoer.

2nd. No that is to easy to abuse. Just create loads of account gives loads of randoms to your main and reel in the exp and cash.

1st.

Gnomeballs are actually still in the game but they never operated how you think they did. Basically you can throw gnomeballs at other players and they catch them and put them on their weapon spot if they are emptyhanded (like most autoers are). As the autoer wouldn't take it off the general public would know they are an autoer.

2nd. No that is to easy to abuse. Just create loads of account gives loads of randoms to your main and reel in the exp and cash.

1st :roll: right...

2nd. You can only receive a random once every 15 minits, if you are prepared to wait 15 minits every single time than you are quite weird, because there are way faster things to receive cash than getting about 300 gp in 15 minits. Next to that you also must make loads of new accounts (takes about 5 minits every account). Don't forget to read what I actually wrote, because you can't receive experience from a random unless you get a genie (what you can't if you read carefully).

So plz read my post first and after that answer plz :wink: :)

deyan2

1st.

2nd. You can only receive a random once every 15 minits, if you are prepared to wait 15 minits every single time than you are quite weird, because there are way faster things to receive cash than getting about 300 gp in 15 minits. Next to that you also must make loads of new accounts (takes about 5 minits every account). Don't forget to read what I actually wrote, because you can't receive experience from a random unless you get a genie (and that's one of the randoms you can't get if you read the stuff I wrote carefully).

deyan2

how bout the player and jagex mods can do this? that would make things a bit more better, but people would be begging for it to be done to them so it would become annoying..

Like written before:

I think that the first few weeks or maybe even months only player- or Jagex- moderators will be alloud to use it, so they can test it, check or it isn't abuseble, or there aren't any bugs, or it really helps against autoÃÆÃâÃâërs and stuff like that.

I don't think it becomes anoying anyway, it's a work of about 2 seconds and there will be loads of other players who are be able to give him. Next to that the peoples who are begging for it can only receive it once every 10 or 15 minits (like told before) :wink: :)

*edit spoken about begging:

+ Sometimes you see someone who need like 10 gp for the Alkharid-port or something, now you are sort of be able to give him this amount of cash without losing it yourself .

Better this way of begging than begging for cash isn't it? :roll: :wink:

I presenally like this idea, but I suggest that you have to be like lvl 70 magic to use a spell to give random events. People would abuse it too much without a pretty high lvl requirments.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I presenally like this idea, but I suggest that you have to be like lvl 70 magic to use a spell to give random events. People would abuse it too much without a pretty high lvl requirments.

What way could it be abused than? If everybody should abuse it than it could only be abused once every 30 minits and even for noobs it would get boring to focus on that. :roll:

1st.

2nd. You can only receive a random once every 15 minits, if you are prepared to wait 15 minits every single time than you are quite weird, because there are way faster things to receive cash than getting about 300 gp in 15 minits. Next to that you also must make loads of new accounts (takes about 5 minits every account). Don't forget to read what I actually wrote, because you can't receive experience from a random unless you get a genie (and that's one of the randoms you can't get if you read the stuff I wrote carefully).

deyan2

You know you changed that after i posted...

after brainstorming on my own, I came up with a good idea.

You can only receive a random once per number of minutes equal to your combat level, from another player.

Might want to curve that, but basically anyone famous like zezima wouldn't be annoyed by a random every two hours, and lower levels like randoms anyways, because they can get free stuff.

fishing.gif

Randoms do not stop autoers, it only deters them.

Offcourse they can, for example with autobuyers, they don't know how to handle a random, simply because they never get one and so only learned how to buy arrows or runes cheap and nothing else. As soon as a random killed it than the autoÃÆÃâÃâër will die, lose all his cash and runes/arrows and the macro owner only loses money instead of getting cash with autosoftware :wink: :)

Randoms are incredibly annoying and useless. Autoers can get around them very easily.

There needs to be LESS randoms right now, not MORE.

Every new random can't be solved my a autoÃÆÃâÃâër and some randoms are still to hard to be solved by a autoÃÆÃâÃâër... AutoÃÆÃâÃâërs don't have a good memory for example and aren't be able to catch the evil twin for example. Next to that every single bit will help and if there didn't exist any random than Jagex shouldn't be easely be able to find out who are and who aren't autoÃÆÃâÃâërs. Btw where do you care about? A random takes about 10 seconds and after that you will be +-300 gp's richer, who cares about that ;), only member players are quite silly, don't know where they are talking about and might say "I can get 300 gp's much faster as in 10 minits". While F2p players aren't be able to afford membership and won't get rs gp's such easely, I don't think someones real life status should effect someone's gameplay.

after brainstorming on my own, I came up with a good idea.

You can only receive a random once per number of minutes equal to your combat level, from another player.

Might want to curve that, but basically anyone famous like zezima wouldn't be annoyed by a random every two hours, and lower levels like randoms anyways, because they can get free stuff.

I got to say that's a pritty interesting idea =D> , but still annoying for skillers like zzzamorak. I think that it's better to do something with totallvl or totallexperience in that case. :wink: :) And the time must be at least 15 minits, otherwise famous merchanters will get crazy.

Can't imagine myself with an inventory full of sapphires in one of those parties...

I guess that will become a long party... because you can only get a random once every 15 minits in my theory, so 28*15 makes 7 hours to get a inventory full of saphires... But allright, that's also a way of getting money ;)

Ow btw you see your sig? Do you know who found out how you could kill the yew log autoÃÆÃâÃâërs south of Falador? (indeed me :mrgreen: )