Sedriki's weding company!

Sorry if i seem nasty, But i have to comment on this.

In the main post there's a rather significant typo , you spelt Girlfriend -girldfirend.

Just a friendly tip off :D

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

• 4 weeks later...
Ummm... this is an interesting way to make money... to say the least! :-s

So do you include a diamond engagements ring with the ceremony?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, so what do you wear for these ceremonies? I mean, priest robes would be nice, but it would be really cool if you could get the Runescape equivalent to an Elvis costume!

Elvis: Do you, Xx pker Xx, take this foxy momma to be your, HUA!, lovely lady bride?

Xx Pker Xx: I do.

Elvis: And do you, sk8trgirl2034, take this hunka-hunka-burnin love to be your, Hu-Hua!...husband?

sk8trgirl2034: I do.

Evlis: I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now show that thang. Remember, there's peanut butter and 'nanner sandwiches on the buffet table.

Great idea.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

This has to be worst idea I've ever seen. I'm sorry, I just do NOT see the point.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Ummm... this is an interesting way to make money... to say the least! :-s

So do you include a diamond engagements ring with the ceremony?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, so what do you wear for these ceremonies? I mean, priest robes would be nice, but it would be really cool if you could get the Runescape equivalent to an Elvis costume!

Elvis: Do you, Xx pker Xx, take this foxy momma to be your, HUA!, lovely lady bride?

Xx Pker Xx: I do.

Elvis: And do you, sk8trgirl2034, take this hunka-hunka-burnin love to be your, Hu-Hua!...husband?

sk8trgirl2034: I do.

Evlis: I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now show that thang. Remember, there's peanut butter and 'nanner sandwiches on the buffet table.

Great idea.

Oh my God i think im gonna die from that (out of laughter) i get the joke because elvis was a pervert :shame: and he did pelvic thrusts \' all the time which were accompanied by the sounds HUA and HUNKA also can i surprise weddingize people. like they dont even know each other and i pay you to make them get married like you actually force them to get married?

Um, ya I did the whole minister thing once but it was in a clan and it was more of a ranking thing and we knew each other in RL and we were making a clan movie.

Point is I really find this bussiness not really profitable, if you had a house renting agency for that the start cost was free but you charged for food and what not, which in clan meetings and such is going to be 80% something there or at a party or whatever.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg