Project Onyx - August, 07 - 4.0 - Changing RS for the Better

Skill_Caster

I hope you don't mind, but you are probably going to have a mention in the next edition of TGT

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't mind, but you are probably going to have a mention in the next edition of TGT

No, in fact, that's great :). If you would like, I was thinking of possibly a partnership with Project Onyx and Gielinor Tribune, and we will host an updated article of your choice, like we host the movie listings for Cheif Films.

tipitsig.png

apparently, my article, which was the one that mentioned you, wasn't as good as someone elses, so maybe not.

?r=191108

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

After reviewing the video, I have removed the links to it.

-Skill

You shoulda gave a warning lol.

Oh well a linking to the thread's fine, I got a warning there.

Liking it so far Skill, hopefully we'll become bigger. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I liked it all except for the section where your posting your buys/sells. It seems a little...out of place? Sorry, but the right word isn't coming to me righ now :wall: #-o . Well good luck and look forward to the next read. :thumbsup:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Woah skill_caster! another Onyx related news thingus? Thought you closed down the onyxness wich is why I joined the gielnor Tribune :lol:

If you noticed in the OnyxTimes, it said 'Powered by Project Onyx'. So, the OnyxTimes was more of a predecessor of Project Onyx.

tipitsig.png

Woah skill_caster! another Onyx related news thingus? Thought you closed down the onyxness wich is why I joined the gielnor Tribune :lol:

If you noticed in the OnyxTimes, it said 'Powered by Project Onyx'. So, the OnyxTimes was more of a predecessor of Project Onyx.

I always miss that junk -.- oh well, good luck with your spreading of newsness to the masses!

I always miss that junk -.- oh well, good luck with your spreading of newsness to the masses!

We could always use help spreading! If you'd like to submit a suggestion for Project Onyx, you're always welcome to contact me in game [or by noticing you signature, if you can't, always welcome to PM me here too].

tipitsig.png

I'm sort of confused. What exactly is it now?

Hope this helps;

For those still confused, think of it this way. When you go to a popular web company, for example http://www.msn.com, you come to a page with stock quotes,

recent headlines, weather, etc. That type of webpage is called a portal.

A ton of different information from different sources put together in a unified way [<- quoted from Wikipedia; Web Portal]. In Project Onyx, those 'information' articles are interactive 'services'. So, take MSN.com (or Yahoo.com, AOL.com, etc.), blend in RS and Tip.It, put it on a Tip.It forum topic, and you get Project Onyx!

tipitsig.png

there's no merchanting this time :(

do we post things we want to merchant on the thread or do we pm?

?r=191108

Hope this helps;

For those still confused, think of it this way. When you go to a popular web company, for example http://www.msn.com, you come to a page with stock quotes,

A ton of different information from different sources put together in a unified way [<- quoted from Wikipedia; Web Portal]. In Project Onyx, those 'information' articles are interactive 'services'. So, take MSN.com (or Yahoo.com, AOL.com, etc.), blend in RS and Tip.It, put it on a Tip.It forum topic, and you get Project Onyx!

k i gotcha. thanks for clearing that up.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Hope this helps;

Is there a specific website for this portal or is this it? :-k

Pasty.png

oh god. first came the newspapers, now comes the age of... PORTALS

at least those stupid rs movies are gone....o wait nevermind

The only reason RS movies are generally horrible is that the people who make them put little to no effort into them, can't spell, and just randomly throw clips together...

oh god. first came the newspapers, now comes the age of... PORTALS

at least those stupid rs movies are gone....o wait nevermind

The only reason RS movies are generally horrible is that the people who make them put little to no effort into them, can't spell, and just randomly throw clips together...

They never edit their clips.

CAINE9MV.jpg

It's Good To Have Good Friends