Are you a hypocrite/Liar? *New questions added*

Itsjustagame

Abyss pking

have you ever...

[ ] Yelled at an rc pker where you were runecrafting, but then tried to kill an rcer at another time?

[ ] Come back to attack the pker who attacked you, but when someone you attacked came back for you, you called him a noob?

Normal Pking/death matches

have you ever...

[ ] Complained about protect prayers, but then did them yourself when you were losing?

[ ] Complained about teleporting/tagging/pjing, but did them yourself at some time before/after the incident?

[ ] Complained about people safing/double eating, but you do it too when given the chance to live?

Basic Runescape Principles

have you ever...

[ ] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

[ ] Or if the above never happened, were you lying when you said you'd return them?

[X] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

[ ] Yelled and reported a scammer, but got curious to see if it'd work?

Lying

have you ever...

[ ] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[ ] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

[ ] Lied about your gender to get free items (please say no...)

[ ] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

these questions are to be answered if it was a very close friend asking you for the following, or you helping a friend

have you ever...

[ ] Been asked by a friend to Pilejump a deathmatch if he lost, which he did, and you did, even though you claimed to be against it.

[ ] Asked to borrow a friend's expensive item to try on, but secretly you felt like stealing it?

[ ] If yes, did you actually take it?(anything counts, from 10 gp to a party hat)

[ ] Killed a boss monster (Kq, KBD, etc) with a friend and lied about the drop so you could get all the money?

[ ] Thought about killing a friend in wild to get his items?

[ ] removed a friend in game by telling him/her you'd "be back later"

[ ] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

So far only 1 mark! I am a pretty honoust guy :oops:

Real Life - Runescape Conflicts

Note - this section doesn't really connect with the others, I'm just interested.

have you ever...

[ ] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

[X] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[ ] Insulted someone in game with Real Life insults? (Ex. you're a fat loser)

[ ] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

[x] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

[ ] Been in a very bad mood all day because of what happened on Runescape?

My god, quite pathetic I had that last one. But is it true, I have once. Jolly questions. Seems I am a pretty fair player, just did not know how to spell honest (or honoust?!). O well, a good way to get a view on yourself. A splendid topic

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A (*) put beside a question indicates that there will be a note concerning the question.

Y=Yes N=No

Abyss pking

have you ever...

[N] Yelled at an rc pker where you were runecrafting, but then tried to kill an rcer at another time?

[N] Come back to attack the pker who attacked you, but when someone you attacked came back for you, you called him a noob?

have you ever...

[N] Complained about protect prayers, but then did them yourself when you were losing?

[N] Complained about teleporting/tagging/pjing, but did them yourself at some time before/after the incident?

[N] Complained about people safing/double eating, but you do it too when given the chance to live?

have you ever...

[N] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

[N] Or if the above never happened, were you lying when you said you'd return them?

[*] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

[N] Yelled and reported a scammer, but got curious to see if it'd work?

Lying

have you ever...

[N] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[N] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

[N] Lied about your gender to get free items (please say no...)

[N] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

these questions are to be answered if it was a very close friend asking you for the following, or you helping a friend

have you ever...

[N] Been asked by a friend to Pilejump a deathmatch if he lost, which he did, and you did, even though you claimed to be against it.

[N] Asked to borrow a friend's expensive item to try on, but secretly you felt like stealing it?

[N] If yes, did you actually take it?(anything counts, from 10 gp to a party hat)

[N] Killed a boss monster (Kq, KBD, etc) with a friend and lied about the drop so you could get all the money?

[N] Thought about killing a friend in wild to get his items?

[N] removed a friend in game by telling him/her you'd "be back later"

[Y] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

Note - this section doesn't really connect with the others, I'm just interested.

have you ever...

[N] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

[N] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[N] Insulted someone in game with Real Life insults? (Ex. you're a fat loser)

[N] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

[N] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

[N] Been in a very bad mood all day because of what happened on Runescape?

*=While I do wish that bots did not exist, I also have not bought materials directly from a bot but from players who could have obtained from a bot.

::' I don't mean this to look like I am perfect player of Runescape, but I am sure that I have not done anything which could offend anybody and I do keep too the rules. :)

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Abyss pking

have you ever...

[N] Yelled at an rc pker where you were runecrafting, but then tried to kill an rcer at another time?

[N] Come back to attack the pker who attacked you, but when someone you attacked came back for you, you called him a noob?

I've never PKed RCers and I've never RCed through the Abyss either.

have you ever...

[Y] Complained about protect prayers, but then did them yourself when you were losing?

[Y] Complained about teleporting/tagging/pjing, but did them yourself at some time before/after the incident?

[Y] Complained about people safing/double eating, but you do it too when given the chance to live?

I only do that when someone else does it to me.

have you ever...

[Y] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

[Y] Or if the above never happened, were you lying when you said you'd return them?

[Y] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

[Y] Yelled and reported a scammer, but got curious to see if it'd work?

Lying

have you ever...

[Y] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[Y] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

My friend just got P2P and he barraged me with questions. :lol:

[N] Lied about your gender to get free items (please say no...)

[N] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

have you ever...

[N] Been asked by a friend to Pilejump a deathmatch if he lost, which he did, and you did, even though you claimed to be against it.

[N] Asked to borrow a friend's expensive item to try on, but secretly you felt like stealing it?

[N] If yes, did you actually take it?(anything counts, from 10 gp to a party hat)

[N] Killed a boss monster (Kq, KBD, etc) with a friend and lied about the drop so you could get all the money?

[N] Thought about killing a friend in wild to get his items?

[Y] removed a friend in game by telling him/her you'd "be back later"

[N] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

have you ever...

[N] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

If they're your true friends, they won't make fun of you for it.

[N] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[Y] Insulted someone in game with Real Life insults? (Ex. you're a fat loser)

[N] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

[N] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

[N] Been in a very bad mood all day because of what happened on Runescape?

Judge away! :-w

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Abyss pking

have you ever...

[no] Yelled at an rc pker where you were runecrafting, but then tried to kill an rcer at another time?

[no] Come back to attack the pker who attacked you, but when someone you attacked came back for you, you called him a noob?

have you ever...

never pk not even once ever not even f2p not even on another account

have you ever...

[no] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

[no] Or if the above never happened, were you lying when you said you'd return them?

[no but how can u tell its an autoer selling they always trade to one account who then sells] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

[no] Yelled and reported a scammer, but got curious to see if it'd work?

Lying

have you ever...

[no] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[only twice and they werent my real friends] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

[no] Lied about your gender to get free items (please say no...)

[no] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

have you ever...

[no] Been asked by a friend to Pilejump a deathmatch if he lost, which he did, and you did, even though you claimed to be against it.

[no] Asked to borrow a friend's expensive item to try on, but secretly you felt like stealing it?

[no] If yes, did you actually take it?(anything counts, from 10 gp to a party hat)

[no] Killed a boss monster (Kq, KBD, etc) with a friend and lied about the drop so you could get all the money?

[no] Thought about killing a friend in wild to get his items?

[not a real friend] removed a friend in game by telling him/her you'd "be back later"

[no] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

have you ever...

[no] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

[no] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[only the ones who parade around sayin white power black peopel suck etc.] Insulted someone in game with Real Life insults? (Ex. you're a fat loser)

[no] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

[only if its something dumb like lets go sit on that cinderblock we like for hours and talk about random garbage] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

[no] Been in a very bad mood all day because of what happened on Runescape?

those are my 100 percent honest answers :D

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

Abyss pking

have you ever...

[ ] Yelled at an rc pker where you were runecrafting, but then tried to kill an rcer at another time?

[ ] Come back to attack the pker who attacked you, but when someone you attacked came back for you, you called him a noob?

have you ever...

[ ] Complained about protect prayers, but then did them yourself when you were losing?

[ ] Complained about teleporting/tagging/pjing, but did them yourself at some time before/after the incident?

[ ] Complained about people safing/double eating, but you do it too when given the chance to live?

have you ever...

[ ] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

[ ] Or if the above never happened, were you lying when you said you'd return them?

[ ] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

Lying

have you ever...

[x] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[x] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

[ ] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

have you ever...

[ ] Been asked by a friend to Pilejump a deathmatch if he lost, which he did, and you did, even though you claimed to be against it.

[ ] Asked to borrow a friend's expensive item to try on, but secretly you felt like stealing it?

[ ] If yes, did you actually take it?(anything counts, from 10 gp to a party hat)

[ ] Killed a boss monster (Kq, KBD, etc) with a friend and lied about the drop so you could get all the money?

[ ] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

have you ever...

[ ] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[ ] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

[ ] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

Abyss pking

have you ever...

I don't rc

have you ever...

I don't pk

have you ever...

[ ] Do you complain about autoers and say they need to go, but you buy supplies from them anyway because it's cheaper and faster?

I don't get scammed nowadays and well...i've never seen a deathpile and nor would i take it o.O

Lying

have you ever...

[X] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

When people get annoying i just say that :P

Friends

have you ever...

[X] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

In a computer lesson i tried to guess password of friends account (not rs, schools :P)

have you ever...

[X] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

[X] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

[ ] Lied to your friends about being busy/going out with them because you had something to do on Runescape?

Saying you play RS is a death sentence!

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Abyss pking

have you ever...

have you ever...

have you ever...

Lying

have you ever...

[x (random person that followed me for 20 mins)] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[ ] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

Friends

have you ever...

have you ever...

[ ] Called someone a "no-lifer" because they played all day, but you have also played for a very long time at one point, or every day credit - Zaquier Ming

Was kinda pointless :/

1myrangers1bp.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

This may have helped:

PLEASE DISCUSS! don't just take the survery or say "Ya Im honest sry." You can answer the questions if you want, but they are meant to be retorical; for you to think about and respond to. Add some insight, let's make this into a discussion as well as a survery.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Answers to all other questions are 'NO' I'm f2p btw.

Sorry, i know these r meant to be rhetoric but...I had to

Have you ever...

[X] Told someone your friends list was full when it really wasn't?

[X (only once though)] Told someone you were signing off, but you really put private on "off" and kept playing?

[X] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

[X] with no intent of scamming, tried to see if you could guess a friends password?

[X :wink: ] Hid the fact that you play RS from your close friends?

[X] Made fun of a "computer geek" or a kid who plays video games all day with your friends, but when you go home you log on to Runescape?

This may have helped:

PLEASE DISCUSS! don't just take the survery or say "Ya Im honest sry." You can answer the questions if you want, but they are meant to be retorical; for you to think about and respond to. Add some insight, let's make this into a discussion as well as a survery.

thanks.

Meh, I can see this thread failed.

The purpose was for discussion, and you guy's just dont get it.

So I'm going to stop checking this thread....I tried making something different than "omg whats your favorite quest," but I guess that's the kind of thread the average tip it user can handle.

Abyss pking

have you ever...

have you ever...

[x] Complained about protect prayers, but then did them yourself when you were losing?

[x] Complained about teleporting/tagging/pjing, but did them yourself at some time before/after the incident?

have you ever...

[x] Tell people that you would return items you find in a death pile if you saw the person die, but when the time came, you kept them?

Lying

have you ever...

[x] When someone asked you to buy an item which you had plenty of, you said you didnt have any because you were too lazy to get it from the bank?

Friends

have you ever...

have you ever...

[x] Insulted someone in game with Real Life insults? (Ex. you're a fat loser) ((Probably. If I have I'm not proud of it)

One time some guy died in Ice Warriors, and I re-sold him the rune scimitar that he lost. That's the only time I've ever "kept" or profitted off of someone else's death, I give people back the good stuff they drop or if it's all pretty worthless(as in like some noob carrying around all the stuff he's collected from member areas) I pick up whatever I can and give like 10k in compensation for the rest.

But I guess I can check that one off because I admitted for keeping items that someone died and dropped, right? I'm no liar! :P

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?