Ripped pants

mixand

I've never ripped my pants. But that makes me think; how do emo guys who wear the super-tight pants NOT rip them? This one emo guy at my school wears them so tight, he's got this huge noticable wedgie all the time. Its really nasty, and he's always trying to pick it out. :-X He's kinda overweight too...

Slim tight FTW! I have friends that wear skinnies, they're not emo. They just pay attention when theyt bend down. There's people that skate with those, the reason being when they step with one foot on the ground and one foot and do the splits, the pants actually hold their legs. This kind of jeans are rather thick on the crotch area, for it not to break.

And no, I never ripped my pants.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ripped my pants.

Btw once I was buying new jeans so I just grabbed a bunch of my size in all different brands and styles to see what I liked best and I tried on a pair of tight ones which said slims and I thought that meant for slim people and... I don't know how people can wear them, its just so close to my thighs and crotch its sooo uncomfortable.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

You have to wear uniform pants at my school, and they rip extremely easily. Both my brother and I ripped our pants, I ripped multiple pairs. i just gave up and walked around with a sizeable whole in my crotch region for the year. They were decent sized wholes, a fist could fit in hahahaha.

rangesig.gif

Never ripped my pants.

Btw once I was buying new jeans so I just grabbed a bunch of my size in all different brands and styles to see what I liked best and I tried on a pair of tight ones which said slims and I thought that meant for slim people and... I don't know how people can wear them, its just so close to my thighs and crotch its sooo uncomfortable.

They suit me fine. By the way, I recently popped a button without a belt. I bought the pants without the button, cause that made them in sale, and we got it tailored. It popped three times, all in the middle of class. Metal button propulsed to the board <.<

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I've been fortunate enough not to ever rip my trousers. However, back when I used to work in a shop I once caught my shirt on something and the buttons all flew off exposing my chest for all to see. It wasn't a great moment for me.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

P.S: Do you wear pants or boxers shorts? :-#

I wear pants as underwear and boxers as, well upperwear?

I'm just going to put this out there. :P

All men and all women need to wear underwear. Especially if they are out in a public place. Guys, going commando (which in my region means wearing no underwear under your pants) is not hot in any fashion. It's weird. :lol: Ladies, there are better ways to get men. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

All men and all women need to wear underwear. Especially if they are out in a public place. Guys, going commando (which in my region means wearing no underwear under your pants) is not hot in any fashion. It's weird. :lol: Ladies, there are better ways to get men. :lol:

Also..what happens if you get some ..uh. Hair. Stuck. In your zipper.

>.> Only this face is appropriate here: :-X

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Exactly. Think of the... hair.

:-X

3898000bYVcx.png

And that's why we shave! :D

Awesome, 2 threads now meet. I said in the "do you shabve down there" thread I did, because the feeling of a smooth ride when walking commando down the street is nearly unparrallel.

And that's why we shave! :D

Awesome, 2 threads now meet. I said in the "do you shabve down there" thread I did, because the feeling of a smooth ride when walking commando down the street is nearly unparrallel.

Oh my goodness. :uhh:

3898000bYVcx.png

Wouldn't shaving that itch like a Female-Of-The-Canine-Family?

Like you wouldn't believe. But only if you do it wrong. Moisturiser is key.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

or wax...or nair...neither of which i would recomend..

personaly its the trim for me.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

or wax...or nair...neither of which i would recomend..

personaly its the trim for me.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I don't feel good :-X

The ol' snip-snip with the scissors, ehhhh? Sounds like the best plan. Personally, I wouldn't be able to goto the bathroom without seein' the old 'Fro-Below.

It's like a face without eyebrows! ;O!!!

thesip2.jpg

It really has

The ol' snip-snip with the scissors, ehhhh? Sounds like the best plan. Personally, I wouldn't be able to goto the bathroom without seein' the old 'Fro-Below.

It's like a face without eyebrows! ;O!!!

Oh god. :XD: :uhh:

Exactly. Rubbing in the moisturiser is part of the fun anyway! (*any excuse)

Trim it first before you shave. If it's the first time, you can get away with a wet shave. However, I'd recommend investing in some electric trimmers - less chance of injury, quick to do and good results. Easy to use as well, in fact, I'm using mine right now!