Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna quit. runescape had been boring me even before i got banned. But being banned was the final straw, i'm gone. i won't use the last chance appeal, in case i ever want to come back. I will still view and post on tif. gl to all my friends-and ubah, i will log on one last time for your 99 cooking party :)

soldersig.jpg

So there are literary 100+ macroers on most f2p worlds and they chose to ban a guy who lends 1.7M to friends?

I guess jagex doesnt understand the meaning of friends. downsrimti0.gif

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

OMG!#@@$@#%#$^%#%#$%##$%[bleep] YOU JAGEX!@@#$%#%#$@%###$#$$@##@OMFG!#@!@#@#@#$@#$#$@@#$$@##$!$@$#@#$!@

Curse you jagex..you're next on my list of murders :twisted:

Really, really sorry man. You were a great friend, Every time I talked to you I had a little chuckle on my computer chair ::' You WILL be missed, I'll dream about you every night <3:

Farewell, K NARB :( <3: :( <3: :( <3:

P.S - Rule 12 is rl trading right? It could've been the stuff I gave to you on XOXOX..But I highly doubt that, seeing as it was ~2 months ago.

Byezzzzz :(

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

I made my decision to quit out of sadness, so today i decided to last chance appeal. I am awaiting the result, but PLEASE GOD BE ACCEPTED!!!! :pray: :pray:

Good luck :pray:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I made my decision to quit out of sadness, so today i decided to last chance appeal. I am awaiting the result, but PLEASE GOD BE ACCEPTED!!!! :pray: :pray:

Good luck! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

still pending, i hope this is a sign that someone is actually reading it, but the suspense is KILLING ME! :ohnoes:

soldersig.jpg

Good luck! :pray: :pray:praypray

still pending, i hope this is a sign that someone is actually reading it, but the suspense is KILLING ME! :ohnoes:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

In this kind of situation I find it helpful to turn off the computer, unplug it, and force myself to do something else and forget about it until I'm sure to have gotten a reply :P