• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are really nice. And *shock* someone else here who uses fireworks

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

Ehh... right. IMO, they're all horrible. You used the same method in all of them it seems, they are all way too busy for my liking, and I absolutely hate that style. Text isn't good either: bevel & emboss + inner shadow = yawn.

It wouldn't surprise me if you downloaded premade brushes for them either.

I've seen way too many of these so-called "grunge" images already from people around here, thus it's beginning to become "somewhat" tiresome. Did you all read the same background- and text tutorial or what?

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Ehh... right. IMO, they're all horrible. You used the same method in all of them it seems, they are all way too busy for my liking, and I absolutely hate that style. Text isn't good either: bevel & emboss + inner shadow = yawn.

I've seen way too many of these so-called "grunge" images already from people around here, thus it's beginning to become "somewhat" tiresome. Did you all read the same background- and text tutorial or what?

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. And the only saving grace you give these sigs are a picture. Imo, do you have to have a picture in every sig you make?

And yes, the whole grunge crap i hate, its just an excuse to pour a bunch of brushes on a canavas, or perhaps on an abstract. That or merge like 50 billion abstracts together.

Point in fact, they all look the same, and its easy as hell to do.

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. And the only saving grace you give these sigs are a picture. Imo, do you have to have a picture in every sig you make?

And yes, the whole grunge crap i hate, its just an excuse to pour a bunch of brushes on a canavas, or perhaps on an abstract. That or merge like 50 billion abstracts together.

Well said.

It's basically an abstract render you people put premade brushes ontop, then set the layer to 'Overlay'.

leik omffg than u hve leik a grudge siggy mawh gawdh teh big one1!!1111

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

Well said.

It's basically an abstract render you people put premade brushes ontop, then set the layer to 'Overlay'.

// Azvi.

"People" like me right? Oh well, I'll live... Kinda too much grunge for me.

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

Well said.

// Azvi.

always some haters, but just because you don't like it dosnt mean they "suck" or "are easy to do" and as for text, text should never be the focal. So much contraversy about this style on runescape sites its amazing, any real graphic site know it takes effort to make a sig, i don't appreciate you bashing them and saying they're so easy and you suck, bla blah blah, maybe if you tried to make your own brushes and make sigs that turn out as good as these, you would understand, untill then stop hatin and don't try to explain how i made it because you have no idea.

1. I never said you suck. Your sig sucks, but not you.... yet.

2. I never said the text should be "focal" (what the hell?), I just don't think a little... hm... what's the word... change would kill you. And no, a white font with white outer glow is not the answer.

3. "Any real graphic site know it takes effort to make a sig", thanks for the useless information. However, I don't think your signatures took longer than 20 minutes to make, and if they actually required "talent" and "effort", they wouldn't look like that. They would look... good.

4. Again, I never said you suck. Your sig sucks, but not you.... yet.

5. Make my own brushes, eh? Nah. I can achieve pretty much the same effect with the standard ones, thankyou.

6. Also, for future reference, just because I "can't do" the same kind of sigs you do; just because they took 2 hours to make, doesn't mean I can't say they suck. Because they do. Suck. I'm entitled to my own opinion, and I think they suck. And as long as I have valid arguments to back up that statement, that they suck, there's not a god damned thing you can do about it.

7. You sir, are just one of the illiterate people around here, and it would seem that you cannot read OR you tend to interprete the words differently to everyone else. If you EVER come into a thread and start saying "all these sigs suck, you all disappoint me" again, I will seriously damage your health, you inane fool.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

They really nice 9/10...just one thing wrong..

The transperancy isn't good :lol: haha couldnt resist jk :wink:

ssigoy4.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

umm...no hate or anything, but from what i've seen nadril and azvareth do i'll take their cue that they're quite easy to do, for them. that doesn't mean you find them easy...we're all different, just saying that i think they look ok, but the same.

abit variation wouldn't hurt.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

2. I never said the text should be "focal" (what the hell?), I just don't think a little... hm... what's the word... change would kill you. And no, a white font with white outer glow is not the answer.

3. "Any real graphic site know it takes effort to make a sig", thanks for the useless information. However, I don't think your signatures took longer than 20 minutes to make, and if they actually required "talent" and "effort", they wouldn't look like that. They would look... good.

5. Make my own brushes, eh? Nah. I can achieve pretty much the same effect with the standard ones, thankyou.

6. Also, for future reference, just because I "can't do" the same kind of sigs you do; just because they took 2 hours to make, doesn't mean I can't say they suck. Because they do. Suck. I'm entitled to my own opinion, and I think they suck. And as long as I have valid arguments to back up that statement, that they suck, there's not a god damned thing you can do about it.

7. You sir, are just one of the illiterate people around here, and it would seem that you cannot read OR you tend to interprete the words differently to everyone else. If you EVER come into a thread and start saying "all these sigs suck, you all disappoint me" again, I will seriously damage your health, you inane fool.

// Azvi.

*dribbles* *shoots* 'swoosh' x 7

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

// Azvi.

*dribbles* *shoots* 'swoosh' x 7

*steals ball*

*runs away screaming "I WIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:shock:

8. Did Azvy ever mentioned they sucked? i can't remember... :shock:

And yes, Varration, please.

oh please, last time i'll ask for anyones opinion here, all i get is lectured about HOW my sigs suck, thanks alot. nadril, since you havnt ever showed me a sig that you've made with no filters, no abstract nothing but brushes and modifications, you can;t say how easy they are. Prove me wrong.

ZzZzZzZz...

// Azvi.

Well said.

// Azvi.

First off, if you dont like the way people make sigs, then dont bother posting rates.. If you dotn like em, go away cause seriouslly i doubt he will care if you dont like them...

Secondly, makign a grunge isnt just filter horring and brushes on a canvas..

If YOU actually took the time to actually make one the way we did it, then maybe you'd appreciate how much time it takes.. so it might not take as much time as an abstract but who cares.. Its a type of graphic, we are graphic designers, we will design what we like and if you dont like it.. THEN DONT POST!!! :roll:

We actually make our own brushes, and we actualyl dont put it to overlay, thats what you may think but jeez, your like 99.9% wrong..

So stop flaming peoples works because its just a bunch of premade brushes on a canvas well it aint so go away or post something nice..

oh please, last time i'll ask for anyones opinion here, all i get is lectured about HOW my sigs suck, thanks alot. nadril, since you havnt ever showed me a sig that you've made with no filters, no abstract nothing but brushes and modifications, you can;t say how easy they are. Prove me wrong.

You want to see a sig made without filters?

katana2cy.jpg

I think that's pretty decent. Oh, and it's a style that HASN'T already been done to death on these boards.

I agree with the others. Slapping a premade picture someone else made on canvas and adding some haphazard brushing doesn't really add up to talent.

If you are, in any way\shape\form, implying any derogatory remarks to the talent of Nadril or Azvi then I am prepared. To beat you. Severely. Nad and Azvi are longstanding and very-talented folk in the PS field. You can take your filtered crap away from here please. I am a Photoshop newb, and I can create one of those. That said, just because I can make one doesn't mean I have the idiocy (That's a word from henceforth) to post it expecting people who know what they're talking about to Oo and Ahh.

Miz

BTW: Say something about my sig or avatar. I dare you.

BTW,BTW: Anyone realize that my new avatar is the default Bunny Brush in PS7. Simple. Secksy!

okay, everyone says these suck and that anyone can make them in 10 minutes, why dosn't anyone prove it, all talk no action, if you want your point across, make somthing better, stop telling me how they're made, because i know how they're made. if anyone has the balls to try it, please shove it in my face.

okay, everyone says these suck and that anyone can make them in 10 minutes, why dosn't anyone prove it, all talk no action, if you want your point across, make somthing better, stop telling me how they're made, because i know how they're made. if anyone has the * to try it, please shove it in my face.

okay.jpg

:lol:

okay, everyone says these suck and that anyone can make them in 10 minutes, why dosn't anyone prove it, all talk no action, if you want your point across, make somthing better, stop telling me how they're made, because i know how they're made. if anyone has the * to try it, please shove it in my face.

okay.jpg

:lol:

OWNED! :lol:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig