`~Profins' blog~` Im NOT muted and Im NOT back. Wont be.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, doing great with the FMing! Just met you the other day at CW and I consider myself an all-around skiller too (just not as good as you though :lol: ) If you need to take a break and you want somebody to help kill the CW noobs, give me holler. My chat is almost always on.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Hey, thanks guys! <3

Today I'm planning 94 Fm (3698 logs to it, easy) and halfway, if not all the way to the 95 fm! 7781 logs to it though. Still possible without being distracted =D

Good luck though, its one hawt cape ::'

Yup, it's hawt and I've wanted it to 99 for a while now :D

Wow, doing great with the FMing! Just met you the other day at CW and I consider myself an all-around skiller too (just not as good as you though :D) If you need to take a break and you want somebody to help kill the CW noobs, give me holler. My chat is almost always on.

Lets better hope I don't need to take a break! Lol :)

Hehe, I was at Castle Wars with you once! Man we owned <3: Gimmie a shout whenever your up for a game :) Good luck on those goals! ::'

Yep, indeed we owned! How else do you think I got all those tickets so fast? ;D

Good luck profins, your blog is going along much faster then mine ::'

I saw you at trouble brewing.

Yeah, it's gotten further in less than 2 days than my old blog in like a month lol xD Surprising.

Okay, time for FMing!

Profins.png

specty.png

Thanks guys ;)

I just saw the noobiest mod on earth. He thought he knew everything more than me and started annoying me while fming. Little did he know that my old character is a PMod too, that I know all I should and that I have a few gud mod friends ;)

Not even 20 mins later he logged.

Wasted my time, but got spot back =D

Profins.png

specty.png

Mmm nice goals and blog you have. Since I can see that you want 99 firemaking I could help you out... I am willing to donate you 1 yew log! Yeah yeah, to much I know, but it is the least I could do to help somebody out :P. Anyways keep up the good work and keep doing CW =D>

finalpic.jpg