`~Profins' blog~` Im NOT muted and Im NOT back. Wont be.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know.... If you want Prayer exp with that firemaking, as well as a small income, you could always go Shade Burning.... (IF JAGeX gives us more bank space soon, i'll definitely go get some logs for myself.)

Good Luck to the FM'ing, and don't burn your hair!

I saw your name in someone else's blog(jem's xD) and decided to read/post here and so I am....o.0

well anyways...Nice stats and such....organized bank too...though I always get confused a lil when I see other's bank pics and their bank has ALOT more stuff that's partially random/not needed in their bank but yet have like 4 lines of space left...when I have next to no random/not needed stoof in my bank and yet I've been sitting with 5 slots(if that) left in bank for past 5+months xD....

...either way good luck on Teh Ultimate Pyro Cape...and have fun committing arson in edge....btw...think I can distract you from fming for some sara brews?...I have the suplies just can't find other's that can make em for m xD

slaydefalt.png

Thanks The_Tallest1 for the sig pic^

My Blog...thing...amajig....something...

14,638th to 99 Defence 11/24/07 at 105cmb

Quest Cape: 5/13/07 at lvl 95 cmb

Cool blog! Personally I can't stand fming lol I had to mentally force myself to get to just lvl 60 but gl! I'll bring the fingerfood to the party :mrgreen:

mezsigka3.png

I saw your name in someone else's blog(jem's xD) and decided to read/post here and so I am....o.0

well anyways...Nice stats and such....organized bank too...though I always get confused a lil when I see other's bank pics and their bank has ALOT more stuff that's partially random/not needed in their bank but yet have like 4 lines of space left...when I have next to no random/not needed stoof in my bank and yet I've been sitting with 5 slots(if that) left in bank for past 5+months xD....

...either way good luck on Teh Ultimate Pyro Cape...and have fun committing arson in edge....btw...think I can distract you from fming for some sara brews?...I have the suplies just can't find other's that can make em for m xD

Hah, it's not organized, I sorted it just because some nubs yelled at me. :( :P

And yes, you can distract me for herb xp. Im 99k away from 84 herby!!!

And weird, I don't see any junk there. Anything I have there is being used by me..Eventually..or isn't full set to be housed (I need spinned helm/gloves/boots =[).

Meziko - yes, it's boring..but I like it :o

Raven - I don't keep junk lol, I have all I need there. :P

Gayle - Yw :)

Beebeecue - >.< Nubcakes

Raziel - Nubcakes without asking. Thanks though lol

Profins.png

specty.png

Go Proffy, I'm sure you'll make it, it shouldn't take too long. I'll be here randomly poking you at Edgeville :twisted:. Good Luck.
:wall: and thats how my xp/hr goes down.

Profins.png

specty.png

Already 93? :shock: Good Luck, I know you can do it.

If you fail, I'm going to stuff you into in one of those 24 penguin suits in your bank. And that's without a shrinking spell :-w

Hey, don't give me reasons to stop it LOL. :) I probably can manage 1-2 levels per day, I'm just bored as hell now. With pm/public/trade off or freinds & highlights off at mIRC I probably can manage it. =D

& Ty ZM :)

Profins.png

specty.png

Hey sorry I couldn't post last night, as soon as I logged I practically fell asleep at my computer (Trouble Brewing wears me out for some reason) :shock:

Good luck though, its one hawt cape ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.