You know what I have to say? There is nothing wrong with saying "White Power", would you flame a guy with the term "Black Power" in his signature?

Its offensive none the less to people who aren't white. And if i was to put black power or any other race it would still be offensive and thusly anyone who has anything racial in their signature will be flamed most likely.

If it said 'Black Power' it would be ignored, because if you said somthing someone else would accuse you of being a racist for questioning it. This happens all the time in the world. People pull the race card to often in the world today.

Not true...

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

if it says black power i would have started the same thing, these forums are not here to put "bad" opinions on other players. If we let any signature in that carries any way of racism, then people will think it is right to post these kind of nonsense. But the truth is, people are offended by things like white power, black power, or whatever racist statement.

Just to make sure no one gets hurt, it's better to avoid these sigs from entering these forums, we are here to discuss about runescape, not about some fruity mindglitch of some people that think they are better than others.

No one is better than anybody else, we all luve on this planet, and we probably will all die on this planet.

Now maybe the owner of this rate this topic, can create another one (without his offending signature!!!) so that this topic can be blocked and destroyed, so we can rate his stats just for his stats to be.

I have spoken

-10.000/10

take this guy off the forums, his beleifs are against all good justice! i do not tolerate racism of any kind. We are all humans and we all live on this very same planet, no religion or colour of skin can set that apart!!!

come to wildy, i want to destroy this noob account of yours :thumbdown: :shame: =; :boohoo:

take these guys down as well:

Runescapew44

goalybobjr

Skaten

may i ask why my name was included in your post in which your opinion does not matter, because not only is this a post about the account he has, no matter what you think and or do racism will always be present. get over it. live with it. learn to deal.

and to all who ask, i am not racist. i simply just have a diffrent view on this, a realistic one. not a fullish dream of what should happen.

-10.000/10

take this guy off the forums, his beleifs are against all good justice! i do not tolerate racism of any kind. We are all humans and we all live on this very same planet, no religion or colour of skin can set that apart!!!

come to wildy, i want to destroy this noob account of yours :thumbdown: :shame: =; :boohoo:

Runescapew44

goalybobjr

Skaten

may i ask why my name was included in your post in which your opinion does not matter, because not only is this a post about the account he has, no matter what you think and or do racism will always be present. get over it. live with it. learn to deal.

and to all who ask, i am not racist. i simply just have a diffrent view on this, a realistic one. not a fullish dream of what should happen.

first, good stats...

second, yes there always will be racism, but that doesn't mean you have to be racist... racism hurts, it's not funny, and NO, don't get over it... take action, or if you're the one being racist, take responsibility and apologize... there's no reason to be racist... we're all human beings and we all are equal...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

You know what I have to say? There is nothing wrong with saying "White Power", would you flame a guy with the term "Black Power" in his signature?

Its offensive none the less to people who aren't white. And if i was to put black power or any other race it would still be offensive and thusly anyone who has anything racial in their signature will be flamed most likely.

If it said 'Black Power' it would be ignored, because if you said somthing someone else would accuse you of being a racist for questioning it. This happens all the time in the world. People pull the race card to often in the world today.

AKA: lawyers :lol:

Otherwise, nice stats, would be a good staker if you keep pray at 1. If you go pking wise, 52 pray is a must, and 45 def is good for zerker helm.

Itsme7.gif

Nice pure.

Also, http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution ... ights.html . This is why it is okay to be racist in the United States of America. These amendments do not protect people from getting offended. They do, however, protect people's natural rights.

Whether it is legal or not is not the point. it is still offensive to those of us who are not white. Though after reading his post it seems his last name was white and it was just a misunderstanding. So thier is no reason to flame any further

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

it's also offending to white people, that would make us look like we are all racists....

And still we don't all life by the american rules, which i rather won't....

And also, there is a thing that is called "common sense" which will let you know that saying things like fatso to fat people might offend them, just as saying other bad words to ethnic groups or religious groups. Like not all muslims are terrorists, most of them are highly disgusted by the suicide acts. That is a little bit common sense. Like i said before we all live on this planet and we inhabit it together most people are taught common sense by their parent's so i don't mind saying we all have it, and we all should use it.

Considering this sig, i really like you explaining why you did this (white as last name) though next time i advise to think those things over carefully, because you could have really offended people! Glad to see you remorse your acts, and hopefully not to do it again <.<

now play runescape, and try to live together, i know we can. :thumbsup:

AND USE THAT COMMON SENSE!

ok you all gone on about this but just to get things out the way i am not racist and never will be but i se ppl saying we all live together and so on but could u plz tell me if i black person beats up i white one the cops dont do much but if i white person beats up on a black its racist now my self i live in liverpool and u dont seem to find many coloured ppl around its all white only for 1 thing is because most scouser end up in fights because now days most blacks (not being racist at all) think there gangters they wanna be like 50 cent and all that well any ways thats me out and once again i am not racist am just saying what gones on in some placers

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

i'd like to give my opinion to that, but i rather do it in pm, this is not the place to discuss it any more ;) maybe in open discussion, invite me there or pm me , i will be happy to reply

now to rate this stats (haven't done that yet :-w ) 6.5/10

-10.000/10

Runescapew44

goalybobjr

Skaten

You're a [bleep]ing idiot. Blah bla it was racist but no need to headhunt and insult other people. if anything you should leave.

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

i think ur missing the point here, and didn't read the later replies

i was collecting people that where supporting his signature and therefore in mine and many other people eyes aproving that saying white power on forums was justified.

I won't hide this: yes i was really mad at his signature, but it is changed now, and the guy explained why he did it.

this kind of things do not belong on a game forum, maybe in high excepton in open discussion, now if you like to excuse me i don't want to mess up this guy's rate me topic any more, if you have problems with me just pm, i ill surely reply. now getback to what this topic was ment about, rating his account

ok you all gone on about this but just to get things out the way i am not racist and never will be but i se ppl saying we all live together and so on but could u plz tell me if i black person beats up i white one the cops dont do much but if i white person beats up on a black its racist now my self i live in liverpool and u dont seem to find many coloured ppl around its all white only for 1 thing is because most scouser end up in fights because now days most blacks (not being racist at all) think there gangters they wanna be like 50 cent and all that well any ways thats me out and once again i am not racist am just saying what gones on in some placers

Well, this is the last im going to post on this topic of racism i do believe. As you said above, it seems that you think racism only works one way. That is a false statement in that all though we have been stereotyped as the thug types that instigate racism, those stereotypes are just the result of stupid people that have come to represent out race in a negative manner. This is not just a wanna be 50 cent or a thug black thing, this is something that you will find in every culture.

As on the topic of the fights at soccer games, you will see that in many countrys throughout the world that the fights are not caused by "wanna be thugs", but more by fans that get overexcited. Whether this be a black or a white fan it is still a fan and we are all equal in what we do in the world. The punishment will be equally as long and unforgettable no matter what race, and that is why it is wrong to say that one race is supreme over another.

Yes i do kno that was long winded and you all probably think im full of it, but these talks of racism realy anger and hurt me. As i was the first to post the fact and disagree with his signature i guess i would go ahead and re rate him a 7/10, because his stats did deserve that and i did before rate on racism and not on base facts.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

ok yes i know that but i didnt say anythink about soccer what i said was scoucers end up in fight because thats what ppl are called from liverpool/uk thats what we speak so for that where called scoucers and there from are well know to fight we dont back down and thats what i mean by there is no coloured ppl around livepool because most of the time the teens theses days are wannabes well best leave this now.

i rate ur stats 7/10 need more work but keep it up

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

hey everyone, thanks for rating my character

sorry about my signature i didnt think it would offend anyone, my last name is White and i thought it was kind of clever. sorry again

To all: Let's stop the racism discussion then or this topic will be locked.

mcguff1.png