ZF vs Devils war -- read

Bronx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really sad to see Bronxie trying to use every excuse he can think of to denie that he lost the war.

I used to respect the Devils but i'm losing respect now.

Here are some facts:

Me n Bibble were just watching and didnt atack anyone so stop accusing DI :roll:

The only person atacking people (zf leader and a devils member in low wild after the war was already over) was Jeremy car.

Don't know what his problem was....

Than to your point of "zf came back up with loads of people"

WRONG, about 5 minutes into the fight all of your mages were massacred and ZF outnumbered you so you were starting to lose.

di siding with the truth, finnally, like it should be

Fightnkill: How often do you see us admitting defeat when we miniwar you guys and you beat us. Hint, often. Especially me, I'm one of the first to admit defeat where it's due.

oh please don't give me that

you guys are just shocked zf managed to beat you and your ego got soo big you couldn't handle losing to zf

i mean come on what's there to be ashamed of if you lose to di? they're number 1 for a reason, so ofcourse you guys won't accuse them of cheating, but since zf are ranked lower then you guys, we ust have to cheat to win don't we?

Devils didn't come back.

ohlook5ck.png

banking1eu.png

Excuse me?

Banking and going back up isnt allowed.

wait...leaving the battlefield isnt allowed too

then how come u were there? :?:

btw,its nice seeing some of Zf's members taking pics..cuz most of em have like 10 green dots on mini map..nice to know u all know each other so well. :roll: No wait.Maybe cuz those white dots werent actually ZF?

I saw kiler1, which is why i myself brought a full rune to stop him...but i kinda lost him and ran into Vox0m and Heroforhire2 (which i owned)

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

btw,its nice seeing some of Zf's members taking pics..cuz most of em have like 10 green dots on mini map..nice to know u all know each other so well. :roll: No wait.Maybe cuz those white dots werent actually ZF?

Heh, you guys are really sad, anything else you want to accuse us of, without proof, cause it's making you look really childish.

It's really sad to see Bronxie trying to use every excuse he can think of to denie that he lost the war.

Here are some facts:

Me n Bibble were just watching and didnt atack anyone so stop accusing DI :roll:

The only person atacking people (zf leader and a devils member in low wild after the war was already over) was Jeremy car.

WRONG, about 5 minutes into the fight all of your mages were massacred and ZF outnumbered you so you were starting to lose.

di siding with the truth, finnally, like it should be

Considering the vast majority were melee, it's no surprise :idea:

Truth is, we were late so ZF sees that as a reason to go back on war agreements. And ZF cheated by coming back after war. :P

tifsbti6oi.gif

We got there around 3:35 central
So you guys were there early then weren't you? Darkpaladin had told Bronxie 3:40 central. But we were apparently late, even though you guys were early...

Bronxie even said that leaders were to tell their clans it started at 3:30.. kinda stupid if it was actually supposed to start at 3:40.

So seeing as though only 2 of our leaders actually knew it was at 3:40, and the rest of the clan didn't, we weren't really early.

Ps. flame away i know you'll make some excuse.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Called names on these 2. Bluedragon wasnt skulled

bluedragon036dr.png

acidrain775yd.png

wow.. think why I wasnt skulled? As soon as I logged in U piled me. Some of us lag when we log in ya know? Especially when theres that many peeps in a small area :roll:

So you guys were there early then weren't you? Darkpaladin had told Bronxie 3:40 central. But we were apparently late, even though you guys were early...

Bronze even said that leaders were to tell their clans it started at 3:30.. kinda stupid if it was actually supposed to start at 3:40.

So seeing as though only 2 of our leaders actually knew it was at 3:40, and the rest of the clan didn't, we weren't really early.

Your leaders probably should've told you all the correct information then. (This isn't an excuse, but go on thinking it).

S C, Kiler told me he was going back because he was chasing some ZF going back up. :idea:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Bronxie even said that leaders were to tell their clans it started at 3:30.. kinda stupid if it was actually supposed to start at 3:40.

It was agreed upon by leaders 3:40 central... and we were to defend. You guys were there at 3:35 central and set up to defend. Was ZF suppose to be there at 3:35 central? NO, but they were. I guess agreements between leaders means spit... Wheres my excuse? Or are those facts?

Heh, you guys are really sad, anything else you want to accuse us of, without proof, cause it's making you look really childish.

Ehhh,im not making excuses..i mean i dont care about losing.. IT ISS ONLY A GAME :!: and there will ALWAYS be a winner or a loser.So losing doesnt bother me.. I just dont like the fact that,were on world 20..we get to GD's and were told that ZF iss JUST LEAVING edge.We log into the other world..BAM. Logged right into u guys.I got down to 1 hp right as i clicked the welcome box!then i had 4 swords left by the time i turned on prayer..Thats the only thing i didnt find fair.

Ex"Big Moderator" of The Devils Clan

[*]Ex Valor High Council

[*]Ex DF Application Reviewer

[*]Ex Kirlian Founder/Leader

[*]Proud Council of EoS

It was agreed upon by leaders 3:40 central... and we were to defend. You guys were there at 3:35 central and set up to defend. Was ZF suppose to be there at 3:35 central? NO, but they were. I guess agreements between leaders means spit... Wheres my excuse? Or are those facts?

We GOT THERE AT 3:35 central, and we SET UP at 3:40 central.

you keep saying that zf came back afterwards, but u show no pics as proof, when we have pics showing that your members were coming back, so provide visual proof of your accusations or stop flaming us, we won the war fair, and its your own fault that u werent in position to defend in time. at the anarchy war we were there about 15-20 mins in advance, so u should have switched to 64 earlier than exactly when it was to start

dont wanna hear any more, zf was last standing at gds...we win, kthxbye

bluedragon036dr.png

acidrain775yd.png

wow.. think why I wasnt skulled? As soon as I logged in U piled me. Some of us lag when we log in ya know? Especially when theres that many peeps in a small area :roll:

Killing you in 30 seconds (which is enough time to eat your food which you did) isnt "as soon as"

Thank you for proving bronxies point....according to the rules set by OUR CLAN LEADERS, NOT YOU, we were the ones who were supposed to set up defence at gds YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

As far as the proof that zf cheated.... tiz rite here

WoW - GOING BACK UP IN FULL RUNE WIH NO SKULL ( died and came back up )

You break the rules, you lose the war - fauking deal with it.

warcheatin26ek.jpg

edit - oops....sorry - that one is DI attacking devils - another form of PROOF that the war WASNT fair

oh...heres where you guys went back up

warpic5lv.png

Thank you for proving bronxies point....according to the rules set by OUR CLAN LEADERS, NOT YOU, we were the ones who were supposed to set up defence at gds YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

warcheatin26ek.jpg

erm? i dont get it....those 3 are in Di,RAW and TE

warcheatin26ek.jpg

I aint zf and dont know anyone in it so howd they cheat devilz lost so shut up

Here are some facts:

We didnt have THAT many mages..

picture0297gy.jpg

Look at wut u said...What went wrong from there? :?:

Ex"Big Moderator" of The Devils Clan

[*]Ex Valor High Council

[*]Ex DF Application Reviewer

[*]Ex Kirlian Founder/Leader

[*]Proud Council of EoS

bluedragon036dr.png

acidrain775yd.png

Killing you in 30 seconds (which is enough time to eat your food which you did) isnt "as soon as"

It takes time for the connection to settle. I gained control at 10hp and ate like crazy.. lagged again and died. U guys certainly had one hell of an advantage making us log into u :P I didnt say I died as soon as u piled me.. I just said u piled me as soon as I logged in