ZF vs Devils war -- read

Bronx

untitled3copy6kr.png <- greatest sig ever?

anyways.

i dont see how you can call it a draw if zf had 50 peopel remainin. :roll: and it wouldnt of been a problem about the switching thing if you had started off on the right server. -.-

even if you decide its a draw, i still say zf wins. my opinion, you cant change it. (H)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZF Conquered the GDS, ZF won

Di,RAW and 1 TE crashed

Called names on these 2. Bluedragon wasnt skulled

bluedragon036dr.png

acidrain775yd.png

But sadly i saw Devils banking and goin back up

ohlook5ck.png

banking1eu.png

and the Crashers ofcourse. Di, RAW and this TE

crashers3ny.png

roflcrashers8zv.png

And this is me owning Vox0m :wink:

vox0mrunning6xx.png

Well first Disrespect to Di,TE and RAW. I have lost my respect for you guys crashing anothers war.

I'm so sure you guys did it because we are getting stronger all day, your position as no.1 clan is being threaten

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

Okay, dragun666 told me to add him on rs and I did, I tried to get in touch with him and I couldn't, couldn't find darkpaladin9 either.

Think about it. We tell Devils to switch, 40 devils log in on 120+ ZF. Okay that's automatically 40 of us that are getting piled?

And then we loese our squads? So YES that error DID cause a huge difference, if you say it didn't then you're stupid.

I want a rematch :evil:

As for me, I came to the war following zf wearing red robes, a black cape, and a black wizards hat with a fire staff. No runes or anything, full load of lobs. I never attacked anyone, and some idiot zf member wouldnt lay off me, and chased me down to lvl 29 wild to get my black hat. Basiclaly the same thing that happened to bibble (though he was attacked by an idiot devils member).

Then I came back with nothing but lobs, met up with hero, and punched the hell out of snow who ran from the war. Big deal, it was her own fault for running from the war.

245yb8h.jpg

RSD Leadership

Add me on MSN to talk: [email protected]

RSD Forums

How do you know that they weren't coming back from chasing devils. Many ran. There are also pictures of devils banking

Not too many people lose skulls after 10 minutes of fighting. :roll:

And not too many people can die, bank, and make it to GDs in 10 minutes, kthx.

-Quiksilv3r

It's very easy, lol.

tifsbti6oi.gif

ROFL

Zf won bronxie, the war started at around 4:50 EST

war22vg.png

Kiler1 went to vvarrock, and returned yes im serious, i chased him down to like 30 wild then went back, and i see him there again unskulled :rolleyes:

Get a look at greatness -->

war4xu.png

I chased some ZF noob east of GDS (I was east of GDs, where we fought), and when I left GDs, I saw mostly red capes. As I chased the noob, I saw about 30 unskulled ZF coming back up in full rune.

Yeah.. but you didn't cheat. :roll: :wink:

We might've been running north a few times because well Devils Plan was to Run very far south and west it seems if in trouble, but we were skulled so you're blind unless you have pics of this imaginary happening. ;s

One guy running south:

zfdevs13zy.png

and another West:

zfdevs37ps.png

It happened a few times but I figured I only needed to take a pic of it happening once west and once south.

I chased some ZF noob east of GDS (I was east of GDs, where we fought), and when I left GDs, I saw mostly red capes. As I chased the noob, I saw about 30 unskulled ZF coming back up in full rune.

Yeah.. but you didn't cheat. :roll: :wink:

We might've been running north a few times because well Devils Plan was to Run very far south and west it seems if in trouble, but we were skulled so you're blind unless you have pics of this imaginary happening. ;s

One guy running south:

zfdevs13zy.png

and another West:

zfdevs37ps.png

It happened a few times but I figured I only needed to take a pic of it happening once west and once south.

I guess ZF's plan was to come back after they died then? You know how many ZF came back? Devils didn't come back.

I would say nice fight but... no it wasn't. Because a lot of people kept running south :roll: And I even have pics of a guy going and logging at the zombies rofl. No honor your clan has. If you had all stayed at greaters maybe you would have won lol.

And half of your clan came back up to fight. Your clan has honor.

If you ever decide to fight us fair, let me know and I promise you'll get smashed.

ZF came back after dying, DI, te and other clans were killing Devils, AND zf camped at gd's when THAT WAS AGAINST THE CONDITIONS.

So no you did not win. You would've gotten demolished if you had fought fair.

So much for gershwormjim saying that ZF doesn't cheat and will never cheat.

Okay, dragun666 told me to add him on rs and I did, I tried to get in touch with him and I couldn't, couldn't find darkpaladin9 either.

Think about it. We tell Devils to switch, 40 devils log in on 120+ ZF. Okay that's automatically 40 of us that are getting piled?

And then we loese our squads? So YES that error DID cause a huge difference, if you say it didn't then you're stupid.

I want a rematch :evil:

being in squads doesn't really work out in wars

rsd was the best at trying it but it never worked, its almost impossible to stick with your squad at teh war let alone see who your leaders called to be killed.

This was the greatest war I have ever seen, and participated in, by far. It was carnage. It was close all through, I thought Devils were going to win a few times but I kept fighting and fighting, and when there was about 40 of each, ZF JUST OWNED ALL. We slaughtered them 1 by 1 at the end, they retreated south (against rules? :? ) Anyway I think its pretty obvious that ZF won this, I mean look at our numbers, 30-40 left at GDs and some others scattered around wild chasing Devils noob runners. Id have took pics of the tons of rune kills I got but I dont have one of those things to do it, so I could only take one, the last one, this one:

raidenblade8er.png

Well done, you were the last Devils to die fairly :) If Lord Death says we won, WE WON, I mean hes always rooting for the other clans, even when MI crashed ZF vs Gladz war and we got damaged from them far worse, he admitted defeat :? But yeah, AMAZING WAR DEVILS, thank you so much for fighting, I realize now you guys have more than a few respectable members :)

I shall be posting a video link soon, when I sort it and upload it and find some guy with a ton of bandwidth :lol: The video shows people in black capes attacking me :? And it also shows a lot of Devils running west and south PAST GDS. Rule was GDs, youll notice in the vid I didnt run past the back wall of GDs.

Bronxie, do yourself a favour and admit defeat, if we somehow cheated (which we didnt :roll: ) well we still won by 40 or 50 people, so it wouldnt have made much difference. Oh and, the video also shows that we let you guys login before charging and starting the fight :wink: Talk about decency :P

To Ai2isen: You called my name - big mistake :wink:

To Killerconvic: Youve always got some bs to use as backup if you lose, so sad, :roll:

No one wants a flame war. We told you guys we would show you that your overrated, yes you did put up an AMAZING fight, and props for that, but you got beat. Respect to those in Devils who can face it. 8)