#1 Runescape need - An Auction House

joker202

There have been MUCH MUCH better suggestions for an auction house than this one.

Dont support

Link please? :-k

Just to name a few - a quick search.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 7

I could not find the link for the excact one i wanted

Im not saying these are action houses, but they have the concept of it.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

The problem with the billboard command I can see people using that to spam and lag the servers out....

How would this increase lag? Instead of 100 message sent in 2 minutes, there's one message sent per half hour. I think this would decrease lag in places like W2.

Cowmasta13.png

Thanks for the links. ;) But if you think that there is already a thread about Auction Houses, then report this topic and let the mods deal with it.

I agree with cowmasta... I don't see how a single message from each person would lag the server more.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

=D> Great!, I hate standing in the bank shouting out what im selling, i get very bored, and my short attention span kicks in..... that's why i never sell anything!

Maybe, you could set the price, and when a player wants to buy it, they click buy. Then, a timer for 10seconds starts, and if anouther player hits buy, the timer starts again (of course, when the second player hits buy, the price would be a little bit higher....) :-k

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

• 3 weeks later...

I played on an ultima free shard for quite a while and had an npc auctioneer which worked great. We just posted our auction and starting price or buy it now price or reserve and whalla! It stayed there till it was purchased or auction ended. Worked great. The gold or item went directly to your bank and was secure. If you were selling you didn't have to be online. If the auction house was set up where both parties had to be online you would have a bigger build-up of auctions in the auction house. (you wouldn't be able to sell if you not online).

Another idea would be to add an option when you right click a charicter in game, you could choose "see items for sale" which would be tied to their banks inventory. We could select items we want to sell and ppl could purchase them from us anywhere in game. GP can go to the bank or the pack.

Just a couple ideas. :idea:

what they really need to do is a wow , guild wars, or flyff type of thing you just do like billboard and the post stays and the trade opens and they have to pay say u say selling a whip 1.7m they can right click and click buy and the money in their inv will come out on trade 1.7m not 1.6m or 1.8m just 1.7 so there is no scam

Tex218-I_cant_l0gin.gif

It would have to have some kind of search function, otherwise you would almost never find what your looking for (buying). :anxious:

Or it could be set up like worlds 1-5 and have different parts for different things for example runes in the back left, amulets in the top right ect.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

i rememebr posting something similar

instead of saling it for gp it was traded

but ya great idea

is it like highest bid wins or first to pay or what?

and what if 2 people pay for it??? 1 gets and the other got scamemd outa 5k etc...

or :shock: IT DUPED IT SWEET!!!!!!!!! :D :XD:

rofl... :-s

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg