~Diesel's Bloggy~

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Diesel..it's been quite sometime. Hope all is going well, and congratulations on your new 99. I hope you get 99 Slayer soon because you definitely deserve it! Keep up the great work! :)

Hey!! Good to see you! haha.

Thanks so much!

Got another 99! :lol:

99def.png

99def2.png

92,390th to 99 Defence!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diesellll!

I dont miss you as much as some other tip.iters as we're always in the same chat, but I thought i'd post by to make you smile, because you deserve to :)

I remember when i met you in late 06 early 07, i laughed at your name teehee! but i learned to know you, and im soo glad I did! You've always been so awesome, i passed extraordinary moments with you! For many months in the time of GS, I have considered you as my best RS friend, and i wanted you to know. :) You're such an important person to me, i dont have the words to describe it but you're AMAZINGG!! Always Smile <3:

~Skippyy <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the kind words Grade. I think it goes without saying what I think about you. <3: This actually got me a little teary! Especially considering what I'm posting for today.

This week I've made the decision to mostly, if not fully, retire from Runescape. This has nothing to do with the return of the Old Wilderness, and I cannot stress that enough. My life over the past 6 months has changed drastically, in Runescape as well as in real life. My clan, Goldskillers, closed earlier this year as many of our longstanding members, and most of my Runescape friends, moved on. The only things keeping me playing were Crew here at Tip.it, my remaining friends, and the goals that I had. Earlier this fall, I reached 2 of those goals, 99 HP and Def, and I realized that my love for the game, and even my love for slayer, was just not there anymore. By that point, I had started college (university) and finally started a relationship that I did not want to put in jeopardy because of a game. I just don't have the time to commit to this game anymore.

This game has been such an enormous part of my teenage life. Hell, I've spent over 100 days on it! I can say that many of my friendships created here have gone beyond the game and I've very happy about that. These bonds are something that older generations didn't have; they are something completely unique to our generation and the generations to come. The world is getting smaller and smaller. It's pretty amazing to say that I've worked with people from every continent except Antarctica! As I look back on the first few pages of this blog, I see how naive I was, and how much of a [puncture] I used to be at times. I hate it, but the growth that occurred during these 71 pages and however many years is mind-blowing.

I'm not going to make a specific list of people that I want to thank. You all know who you are and how much of an impact you've had on my Runescape career as well as my life. I tip my hat to you all, whether you're still here or not. To those that I have outside connections with, be it Facebook or otherwise, I look forward to continue our friendship. I still plan on frequenting Tip.it, so you'll still be seeing me around in OT.

You never know, I may be back in a month or two, but I doubt I'll be playing at the level that I did in the past. Maybe just some skilling.

Thanks for reading over the years.

~Diesel

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Aw :(

You will be missed I'm sure, your were always one of my favorite people to chat with, we always have similiar goals. ;) Glad I had the oppurtunity to play with you, hope you enjoy real life Diesel, good luck (Also with your new lady friend) :thumbsup: , and once again. You will be missed dearly. <3: <3: