~*I_Merch_Ftw's Skilling Blog ~~ Lvl 3 240m+ 92/99 Fm*~

nickbanneris3.png

Shot at 2007-07-24

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM UNDER CONSTRUCTION, AND WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU POSTED!

Hey guys, welcome to my skilling/merchanting blog! I know you guys are all thinking, "Oh great, heres another lame lvl 3 skiller..."

Well, unlike many other lvl 3 skillers out there, this is my only account right now due to the fact that I've had both my main, Chaingang327 and my rune pure perm banned/locked...

Recent Levels/Trades

50craftls1.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

greenphatou4.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

110klobsalehy6.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

52klobdealdn5.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

yellowphatwo2.png

Shot at 2007-07-27

[hide=My Runescape History]

I was first introduced to this game by a friend in February 2005. At that point in time, I started an account called "Chaingang327," which I would use for nearly two years. While using that account, I achieved several goals, including 99 mage. In November 2006, I was perm banned for several offenses, but some of them were done by a hacker :(

chainbansz0.png

Shot at 2007-07-24

I made a new account, which happened to be a rune pure in progress, and managed to merchant enough money for a yellow partyhat. This was in roughly April 2007, but soon after my account was permanently locked for supposedly account sharing #-o

n0vabanof2.png

Shot at 2007-07-24

Finally, I created the account I have now, I_Merch_Ftw. I returned to RuneScape on 7/03/07 and have successfully made 150m in less than 3 weeks of my return =D> [/hide]

[hide=Starting/Current Stats]

Yeah, so these are my starting stats from the day this blog was created, July 24th 2007.

merchstartstatsxe2.png

Shot at 2007-07-24

These are my current stats:

dragonmfmcape,i%20merch%20ftw.gif

[/hide]

[hide=My Skill/Item Goals]

I%20Merch%20Ftw.gif

I%20Merch%20Ftw.gif

Long Term Goals:

99 Prayer

40 Defense

99 Herblore

99 Crafting

In addition to these skill goals, my item goals include:

100m Cash [X]

Purple Partyhat [X]

Yellow Partyhat [X]

Green Partyhat [ ]

Red Partyhat [ ]

White Partyhat [ ]

Blue Partyhat [ ]

1000m Cash [ ][/hide]

[hide=Achieving These Goals]

Now after seeing my goals, I know you all must be thinking, "Wow is this guy crazy? How in the world is he going to make all that money!"

Well the answer is one simple word...merchanting.

Everyday, I will post my daily earnings from merchanting to keep track of my goals...and as for the skills...

For firemaking, I will be burning maples all the way to 99 in Edgeville :wall:

For fletching, I will be doing yew longs, including stringing to 99.

If anyone wants to visit me, I'll be camped in World 44, Edgeville...Northeast Corner Bank Booth or Firemaking outside [/hide]

[hide=Daily Merchanting Log]

7/24/07:

Starting Cash: 142.5m

Ending Cash: 150.1m

Total Cash Earned: 7.6m

I didn't earn too much today, and had already made that much after just a few hours of playing =D> Anyways, as soon as I hit 150m, I wanted to rush over to World 2 to get myself a Partyhat, my first on this account :) So after I bought it, basically just spent the rest of the day goofing off with my brand new shiny Purple Partyhat :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/25/07

Starting Cash: 150.1m

Ending Cash: 146.7m

Total Cash Earned: -3.4m #-o

After selling my Purple today (which took sooooo long...wasted so much merching time), I had to give a friend 5m so I was already down. Yeah, business was booming today...but I also spent 5.7m on fletching supplies ...so I ended up being down 3.4m for the day- Not to worry, I'll work twice as hard tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/26/07

Starting Cash: 146.7m

Ending Cash: 166.2

Total Cash Earned: 19.5m

Haha, I knew today would be a great merchanting day! This is currently my best day since my return, as I made 19,5m pure profit! After I sold my last cycle of lobs, I had about 168m in cash, so I decided to go buy a yellow partyhat and take the rest of the day off :-$ So tomorrow I'll be posting a bank picture along with my yellow peehat...

7/27/07

Starting Cash: 166.2m

Ending Cash: 180.9m

Total Cash Earned: 14.7m

Today was a pretty good selling day, as I sold my usual stock of raw lobs and raw sharks...Yeah so nothing really special happened today as I was pretty much selling the whole time I was on

[/hide]

[hide=Daily Skilling Log]

7/24/07

Skills Trained: Fletching

Starting Level: 63

Starting Exp: roughly 372k

Ending Level: 70

Ending Exp: 737k

Yeah so this was my second day doing fletching, and managed to get up to 70 :thumbsup: So basically I just sat in Edge while merchanting making some maple longs with some spare maple logs I had from Firemaking...and before I knew it, I was 70 fletch and off to buy myself a shiny Purple Partyhat!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/25/07

Didn't really train any skills today... #-o Spent most of the time selling the Partyhat and such...But got Yew Long supplies so it looks like I'm gonna be camped in World 44, Edge for the next few days fletching

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/26/07

Skills Trained: Fletching

Starting Level: 70

Starting Exp: 737k? ish

Ending Level: 75

Ending Exp: 1,231,844

Meh, I've barely started fletching and I've already begun to hate it...I really hate stringing with the new String-All since manual stringing before was about twice as fast...they should really have the option to turn it on and off...Well anyways, didn't get as much fletching work done as I would have hoped, but I still got about 500k experience which is good enough for now...[/hide]

[hide=Important Levels]

50craftls1.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

nick80fmls4.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

nick85fmdq0.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

nick90fmnt0.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

70fletchcc3.png

Shot at 2007-07-25[/hide]

[hide=Notable Trades]

greenphatou4.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

110klobsalehy6.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

52klobdealdn5.png

Shot at 2007-07-30

yellowphatwo2.png

Shot at 2007-07-27

merchbuyinpurpla6.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

107klobtradebe3.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

sanatradeby4.png

Shot at 2007-07-25

dchaintradedu0.png

Shot at 2007-07-25[/hide]

[hide=Bank Pictures]nickbanknum2ls2.png

Shot at 2007-07-27[/hide]

[hide=Special Thanks]

"Nova_Is_Bk" -- My best buddy on RuneScape...We met about 2 summers ago when we both wanted to get 91 rc from the original World 16 Airs...only managed to get like 60 but ever since then we're been great friends...just glad I convinced you to come back \:D/

"Danasker" -- I've known him for several months [/img]but even though we weren't the best of friends, he still loaned me money when I returned to help me get back on my feet... Thanks a ton![/hide]

i_merch_ftw.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot first post! :P

Goodluck with everything and good job so far! Sucks your other char was banned :(

Add me ingame Relucta, to talk!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I added you. And I am actually cooking in Edge currently. Maybe i will stop by your world

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Plod, I am a merchant...

And I would post a bank pic, but my bank is very small right now :) Once I start adding more items to it I'd be happy to post

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

i_merch_ftw.png

Plod, I am a merchant...

And I would post a bank pic, but my bank is very small right now :) Once I start adding more items to it I'd be happy to post

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

Kk, look forward to it =]

forkabusejq1lp1.jpg

99/99 Strength - 4th July 2007, 20722nd

W00tpecker.gif

very nice =D> your name is also ftw <3: i say u on forums selling 1m raw lobs :thumbsup: and i didn't know u were a tipiter until now ::' , good luck with all your goals :)

(in case u didn't notice i like smilies :-$)

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)