~*I_Merch_Ftw's Skilling Blog ~~ Lvl 3 240m+ 92/99 Fm*~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've searched for your RSOF thread, and PMed you. So here I am spamming your blog up. :P

10K Raw lobbies for 2.35Mgp? Everyone else on the forums is charging like 250ea, which is simply ridiculous, so please can you sell me?

Guest Kickpointy

Wow, that's insane! What do your merch?!?!? Goodluck with 99 firemaking! I am going for it also!

I noticed your thread on the RSOF says it's closed ATM. I hope it's not you buying all the raw lobbies up for merchenting that's leading to the drought of them in the market. 'Coz then I'd have to kill j00! :P

You some how manged to get banned for 6 things... And three for account sharing/trading... Why would we not think you just drop traded all the items on here? :-s

I hate to be pesimistic, but the things you got penalised for aren't exactly small...

Ok I can show you all the evidence for all of those offenses...Jagex completely misunderstood what I said yet still didn't accept the appeal...

And also I said that some of them were done by a hacker...

And by the way, how could I be drop trading when I continually keep showing pictures of my cash growing and growing?

i_merch_ftw.png