Heroes!

Achilleus

Just watched Heroes on BBC 2 today....Was absolutely amazing \'

To American Viewers I am sure you have already seen the whole series

Whats other peoples view on the programme?

Are you watching season 1? Season 1 ended a few months ago here in the states, and season 2 starts in 2 months. Won't post any spoilers in case you are talking about season 1, I will say it is a pretty awesome show. The finale is really lame though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Are you watching season 1? Season 1 ended a few months ago here in the states, and season 2 starts in 2 months. Won't post any spoilers in case you are talking about season 1, I will say it is a pretty awesome show. The finale is really lame though.

Yeh this is season one , they showed two episodes tonight though

Yeah i watched it, I enjoyed it a lot, definitely gonna continue watching.. if i can hold off the temptation to watch them online... I know theyr there.. i can see the links.. but i dont want to spoil it.. This might actaully be the first TV series i have fully watched in quite a while.

Go heroes!! and please please american viewers.. refrain from spoilers

Tk5SF.png

Yeah i watched it, I enjoyed it a lot, definitely gonna continue watching.. if i can hold off the temptation to watch them online... I know theyr there.. i can see the links.. but i dont want to spoil it.. This might actaully be the first TV series i have fully watched in quite a while.

I think I'm just gonna watch it online, I mean it's not going to finish until December otherwise, and I could watch it all in about a week if I watch online

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I think I'm just gonna watch it online, I mean it's not going to finish until December otherwise, and I could watch it all in about a week if I watch online

is it gonna be 2 episodes like on wednesday or just 1? If its just 1 then i think i will have to succumb to bad quality online rips.. but 2 a week is ok

Tk5SF.png

is it gonna be 2 episodes like on wednesday or just 1? If its just 1 then i think i will have to succumb to bad quality online rips.. but 2 a week is ok

1 a week unfortunately, I wish they did what they did with Rome and put one on Wednesday night and one on Sunday night, seen as Heroes is taking Romes place it would make sense...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

It's done quite long here in Belgium.

1 Day a week, 2 eposides after eachother 8-)

(Except the last few weeks, then we only had 1 a week :( )

But I must admit... The end is lame!

Atleast that's what I found... So many power, and just some punching in the face <.<

Overall, lovely serie! Except the end :cry:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]