Top 10 Clans

Thraxion

1. Corr - Numbers over everyone as well as amazing organisation when at your best. Usually consistant but not always. Great spam mostly but yesterday it didn't seem up to par.

2. Di - Decent numbers and also amazing organisation when at our best. In the last few months Di has stepped it up a lot and has taken Corr in some fights but not as many as Corr have taken us I don't think. Usually evenly matched and a great clean fight. Highest cmbt avg by a large margin also and generally decent spam.

3. Df - I havn't been seeing the organisation lately or the numbers. Seems to have lost several members in a short space of time but your still a good F2P clan. Used to have amazing spam but havn't seen it lately. Could just be me though :P

4. Eh - Great organisation and spam but have only beaten Di once. Good numbers but you lost a miniwar with Rsd. Despite that I'm putting you here anyway :P

5. Rsd - On the rise, Rsd shocked me when they took Eh in a miniwar with a huge percentage turnout. Loyal core members serve you well and I think you will be a top 5 clan once more.

6. Trwf - Not seen you so much lately but you seem to get good turnouts and usually do a good job. Not so much returning I don't think though but I put yu ahead of Eos.

7. Eos - Won that huge fight with RR, can't comment on much else really because I havn't seen you fight :(

8. Rr - Proved they were still a threatening clan in the fight against Eos despite losing, they took me by surprise and havn't seemed to bad when Di has fought them.

9. Tt - Seem to be active with relatively good all around skills. Another old clan come back seem to be on the rise also.

10. The - On the rise similarly to Rsd with good options, spam and organisation but I don't think they're ready to take any clans ranked above but hopefully soon you will be back up there like the olden days.

• 2 weeks later...

Not listing NH clans such as RoT here now.

1. CORR

What can you say? Currently dominates wildy.

2. DI

Can do good matches with CORR and has a great organisation+turn out.

3. DF

Is a bit in a bad place. RSD is on a rise and DI+CORR are really strong at the moment.

4. RSD

In last few months had huge crowth and only lost to DI. Ran over EoH&VR in many events, got crushed by DI and RR seems to avoid them. Great organisation, spamming and turn outs. If miracles don't happen, will soon be in same cast with CORR.

5. EH

Great organisation like Reznogg said, but been ran over by RSD few times in last few weeks.

6. VR

On a rise at the moment too, but not strong enough to fight top 4 clans yet, at least not to give them a real challenge in a long run.

7. RR

Has ok numbers and ops, but only fights the top clans at forums. In last 4 weeks rejected a fight against RSD numerous times and doesn't really done anything to impress anyone. They might be able to take weaker clans, but to be ranked high you also need to defeat/do really well with some clans that actually are something.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

are clans even fun anymore? just wondering, how is the clan world these days?

Depends on the clan. My clan gives me quite a profit out of pking while having the most fun in RS I've had for a while. Clans like DF and Cor are pretty boring in my opinion though.

when you kill a noob..is there creme filling?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depends on the clan. My clan gives me quite a profit out of pking while having the most fun in RS I've had for a while. Clans like DF and Cor are pretty boring in my opinion though.

I dont know how you could call any clan like that boring unless your in one. Events every night isnt bad, since Ive been in corr ive died 30 times or so at pkris yet im still at roughly the same rune sets I was when i joined because of the unoficals and p2p events.

Id say smaller clans are worse to be in rune wise, your seen as easy targets thus hunted more.

I dont know how you could call any clan like that boring unless your in one. Events every night isnt bad, since Ive been in corr ive died 30 times or so at pkris yet im still at roughly the same rune sets I was when i joined because of the unoficals and p2p events.

Id say smaller clans are worse to be in rune wise, your seen as easy targets thus hunted more.

Patbag92, why do you think Corr & DF would be boring? The only way I can think of it as boring is if you don't know what the heck is going on so you don't care.

I can tell you first-hand that smaller clans are at a huge disadvantage.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Patbag92, why do you think Corr & DF would be boring? The only way I can think of it as boring is if you don't know what the heck is going on so you don't care.

Its boring couse you are forced into 12 hour fights.

1. TSA

2. TR

3. -10. the rest of em

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I dont see why his opinion of Cor and DF being boring clans is incorrect. After all it is an opinion, right? Pretty sure Patbag is in RoT though anyways.

Its boring couse you are forced into 12 hour fights.

we are not being forced into 12 hour fights, thats the dumbest thing Ive heard. We choose to be at the fights as long as we are on rs, it is a pking clan so we are expected to attend them if we are on.

Dont spout out utter bull [cabbage] when you arent in a top clan.