Nerdy, nerdyer, WOW?

Outhit

He gave me his pass on WoW one time and i tried the lvl 70 pala it was much funnyer then beeing lvl 1 :P And i died all the time opps :uhh:

Your credibility is dropping rapidly. Dying alot as a level 70 Pally?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pally isn't mine it was my friends...

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

En fuego? Your saying challenge huh? What happens on WoW if you die? Almost nothing.... Well your armour gets degride by 25% or seomthing..

In RS you loose all your items if skulled or kept 3 items if you don't have one.

at least you die in that game, its nearly impossible to die in runescape.

WOW is idiotic, I hate the game..

You haven't played the game, hush.

He gave me his pass on WoW one time and i tried the lvl 70 pala it was much funnyer then beeing lvl 1 Razz And i died all the time opps

And because you played a lvl 70 paladin for a couple minutes you think you know everything? Riiight. I know you didn't raid with it and you couldn't arena with it either.

Really, as hard as you try it won't change the fact that it is a superior game to runescape. Runescape is a java based game that hardly costs money, WoW is different.

Lol do i care? I just don't like WoW and i have played in arena to yes...

Outhit.png

En fuego? Your saying challenge huh? What happens on WoW if you die? Almost nothing.... Well your armour gets degride by 25% or seomthing..

In RS you loose all your items if skulled or kept 3 items if you don't have one.

Ha because it is impossible to die in RuneScape unless you are incredibly stupid.

1. you can run away---in WoW there is movement impairing effects caused by mobs (monsters)

2. half the monsters are not aggressive---every monster in WoW is aggressive

3. You can teleport---IN WoW teleporting takes time so you cant just "run" away

4. There are no "challenging bosses" that require a lot of team work. Dags come close but that is only one--IN WoW, there are instances and raids from level 19-70

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Lol do i care? I just don't like WoW and i have played in arena to yes...

If you don't care then go play runescape? Runescape will never match up to World of Warcraft... NEVER. Lets see...

Jagex.. They have about 1million active subscriptions... So thats 1m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 = 3.2million per month.

Blizzard.. They have just reached 9 million subscriptions.. Thats 9m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã9 = 81m per month.

Runescape.. Childish graphics.. Ok its a good game for being browser-built.. but compare it with the likes of World of Warcraft.. You can guess who wins.

Runescape.. The biggest group-boss is a kalphite-queen whatever. Takes maybe 2 men to kill? World of Warcraft - The biggest, baddest boss so far is Illidan, some badass demon hunter, Requires 25 people to take him down.

Skills.. Wow runescape has plenty of skill but its all just pointless clicking, a total grind-fest as nadril described. WoW may not have that many skills but they are much more rewarding than most of the runescape skills. Access to new armour sets ect..

I think by now, you will understand how much better WoW is than runescape.. If not then, Whatever.. Stick with your runescape.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Hmmmm lol......I just made this topic for fun....

Outhit.png

Darkmage what was the option 5 on your opinion?lol

Outhit.png

Don't think i don't know nothing about WoW guys, the first group to kill Illdon was 14 people. They have a vid on youtube.

Outhit.png

Lol i know about all that i have seen my friend playing and i've played it my self, i think i owerated it while looking, coz whne i started it seem to be not that greate.

Outhit.png

Btw WoW is a better game then runescape, but i still don't like it hehe, if im gonna start with something in the future then it's going to be AgeOfConan :thumbsup: Ftw

Outhit.png

Don't think i don't know nothing about WoW guys, the first group to kill Illdon was 14 people. They have a vid on youtube.

You're an idiot. The first kill on Illidan was 25 people and only 5 or 6 guilds have killed him so far in the world. Please just stop talking, you don't know anything.

Lol i know about all that i have seen my friend playing and i've played it my self, i think i owerated it while looking, coz whne i started it seem to be not that greate.

Yeah because you know everything from watching a paladin (probably the most boring class to watch in the game) play the game. Right.

Btw the post that said, "Norge er best" or something is a norwigan boy i think. It means "Norway is best" haha ::'

Outhit.png

ok ok hold your horses, this topic is "nerdy, nerdyer ,wow?" Not "good, better, WoW".

Outhit.png

Oh and I love how whenever someone tries to say something against a game they always have a friend who they've watched played before.

Also, PLEASE stop double posting! You can post more than a damn sentence in a post.

ps: THIS is the world first kill of illidan.

Omg ok plz stop, if you want to come with something like: Why WoW isn't nerdy or why it is sentence then your welcome, but if not just get out of this topic. :notalk: THANKS :mrgreen:

Outhit.png

Omg ok plz stop, if you want to come with something like: Why WoW isn't nerdy or why it is sentence then your welcome, but if not just get out of this topic. :notalk: THANKS :mrgreen:

Translation: I'm losing this arguement because I don't know what I'm talking about. Switch it to something else so I don't look stupid(er)!

Ha ha this starts to be funny, his trying to make me look stupid haha.

Coming back to the topic, was it you saying "haha played 1 night i play 34hour when lan" coz then it makes you kinda owned. Or was it Darkmage?

Outhit.png

Opps it was Jaziek srry :oops:

Outhit.png