Nerdy, nerdyer, WOW?

Outhit

I'm surprised this pile of crap hasn't been locked yet...

Guys, stop feeding the troll.

Oh yeah. Obligatory short opinionated sentence.

WoW > RunEscape.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised this pile of crap hasn't been locked yet...

Guys, stop feeding the troll.

Oh yeah. Obligatory short opinionated sentence.

WoW > RunEscape.

Feeding trolls is fun.

Im on this forum to spend my time talking to poeple and aguing is the funnyest thing :P

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

You have a good point there Brad. =D>

Outhit.png

I just say it for fun:P People becomes angry at me and there comes alot of talk:P I also have something to say, if I would play WoW for this 2 years, not runescape, I would probably say:"do you play runescape???That is a peace of [cabbage]" So it is just that i started off with RS not WoW:P

Outhit.png

srry for posting 2 times internett got dicconected.

Outhit.png

No one is talking anymore?oW

Outhit.png

The way that WoW is made means that alot of people who play it are nerds. What I'm talking about is that for example, raids. People need to devote a large chunk of their time of the day to a raid. I know this personally because one of my friends always can't do anything because of raids.

smallsigr.jpg

Yeah one of my friends is a lvl 70 but not so good in WoW coz he does not want spending his time on raiding.

Outhit.png

The way that WoW is made means that alot of people who play it are nerds. What I'm talking about is that for example, raids. People need to devote a large chunk of their time of the day to a raid. I know this personally because one of my friends always can't do anything because of raids.

A few hours before you go to sleep.. thats No-lifing? :-$ Seriously, 3-4 hours a night is nothing compared to what some people are like.. And i find i spend just as much time on WoW as I did on runescape.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Yeah my guild raids two times a week right now usually, wensday night and monday night.

Raiding for a bit before I go to sleep two times a week is nothing.

O well my friend does not like playing 2 much he likes football better :P

Outhit.png

100s post woah, in 3 days ftw. But now going to a mountain trip tomorrow so "the spam bot will be away until the next thirsday, have fun".

Outhit.png

Damn, what happened here? Haha.

My guild raids 4 or 5 nights a week at the moment, and we have 3 Karazhan teams (2 on farm, 1 progressing).

With Gruul's Lair runs happening once a week at the moment, most of us still do have time for lives. Life and this game are not mutually exclusive.

Its really funny how there is like 20 person bashing RS on a RUNESCAPE forum :lol:

Especially Nadril who has 11,000 post,i think you have to find better things to do in your spare time then posting in a forum of a game you seem to hate :?

P.S: WoW Suck

Jagex.. They have about 1million active subscriptions... So thats 1m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 = 3.2million per month.

Blizzard.. They have just reached 9 million subscriptions.. Thats 9m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã9 = 81m per month.

Subscription mean nothing,

Is Britney spears music better because she sold more album then Linkin Park?

Same thing with 50 cent (and so on)

Stephleref.png

Its really funny how there is like 20 person bashing RS on a RUNESCAPE forum :lol:

Especially Nadril who has 11,000 post,i think you have to find better things to do in your spare time then posting in a forum of a game you seem to hate :?

Jagex.. They have about 1million active subscriptions... So thats 1m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 = 3.2million per month.

Blizzard.. They have just reached 9 million subscriptions.. Thats 9m*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã9 = 81m per month.

Nadril, along with the rest of us, have all played RS, and thus thats why we are here. The reason we dislike the game but are still here is because we like OT and all the people and posts. Ergo, its not a waste of time.

Your opinion is "WoW suck". Nice insight and reason as to why you feel this way [/sarcasm] .

BTW you cannot even link how good a music is to the amount of albums sold. The popularity perhaps, but not how good, because the quality of it depends on the type that people like.

Therefore, its safe to say that WoW is more popular with its 9 million subscribers, vs. RS's 1 mill.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Nadril, along with the rest of us, have all played RS, and thus thats why we are here. The reason we dislike the game but are still here is because we like OT and all the people and posts. Ergo, its not a waste of time.

Your opinion is "WoW suck". Nice insight and reason as to why you feel this way [/sarcasm] .

BTW you cannot even link how good a music is to the amount of albums sold. The popularity perhaps, but not how good, because the quality of it depends on the type that people like.

Therefore, its safe to say that WoW is more popular with its 9 million subscribers, vs. RS's 1 mill.

- So because you dont play RS anymore but did play once you have the right to come on a RS board and bash the people who play it?

- What do you expect? you are on a RS forum like i already said,if i liked WoW i would post on their board and even if i still liked RS i sure woulnt stay on Tip.it and bash people in the Off-Topic forum,you have to expect ppl saying they hate WoW here just like i expect ppl to hate Runescape on other game forum.

- I know,Runescape and WoW cannot be compared anyway...this is like comparing FFVI with FFVII or Sidney Crosby with Wayne Gretzky (etc)

- It is more popular i never denied that but that does not mean that Runescape suck and i dont know about you but for me 1 million member on a Java game is already darn good

Stephleref.png

Off-topic, do you speak it!?

Sorry, all I see here is a runescape kiddie who's never tried WoW bashing the game. I'm sorry your parents won't pay $15 a month for you.

Hint: actually play a game before bashing it, ok?

Linkin park sucks, but thats beyond the point.

You can not compare video game success and music success, they are different for reasons Lion already stated.

- What do you expect? you are on a RS forum like i already said,if i liked WoW i would post on their board and even if i still liked RS i sure woulnt stay on Tip.it and bash people in the Off-Topic forum,you have to expect ppl saying they hate WoW here just like i expect ppl to hate Runescape on other game forum.

OFF-TOPIC. I stay here because I know people here and moving to a knew forum would suck.

- It is more popular i never denied that but that does not mean that Runescape suck and i dont know about you but for me 1 million member on a Java game is already darn good

Its still just a little java game. If they raised the price to $15 a month how many do you really think would stay and how many would move onto better games?

Runescape is a poor mans MMO with very very low system requirements and a little and/or none monthly fee.

Off-topic, do you speak it!?

Sorry, all I see here is a runescape kiddie who's never tried WoW bashing the game. I'm sorry your parents won't pay $15 a month for you.

Hint: actually play a game before bashing it, ok?

For your information i am 19 and i have no money problem IRL :?

I played the 10 day trial and hated it,but you make it look like its impossible that somebody play WoW and hate it o.O

You can not compare video game success and music success, they are different for reasons Lion already stated.

Games are different too so the succes of a game does not mean that another game with lower succes suck

I stay here because I know people here and moving to a knew forum would suck.

I believe you stay here because you like to start trouble where it is not needed

Its still just a little java game. If they raised the price to $15 a month how many do you really think would stay and how many would move onto better games?

Runescape is a poor mans MMO with very very low system requirements and a little and/or none monthly fee.

I pretty much already pay 15$ a month to play RS

The system requirement argument is mediocre too,with todays computer you really think running WoW is a problem? we play Runescape because we like it better plain and simple

Stephleref.png

I played the 10 day trial and hated it,but you make it look like its impossible that somebody play WoW and hate it o.O

Sorry mate, can't know what you're thinking. A plain statement "WoW sucks" doesn't say much.

Also its a 10 day trial. Ah well not arguing with this as there is no way I can.

Games are different too so the succes of a game does not mean that another game with lower succes suck

No, it doesn't and thats not what I was basing it on. I was basing it on the fact that runescape does indeed suck. I can't see someone playing something which is pretty much invigorating clicking for so long. Combat is boring and tired and PvP is all luck.

I believe you stay here because you like to start trouble where it is not needed

You're wrong.

I pretty much already pay 15$ a month to play RS

The system requirement argument is mediocre too,with todays computer you really think running WoW is a problem? we play Runescape because we like it better plain and simple

One of the few I guess. Also not having a problem running WoW on a decent gaming machine still doesn't mean anything. Runescape is really easy to get on any machine.

Arguing this is pointless though, no ones opinion is going to change.

Sorry about any spelling errors, typing this while waiting for arena matches to start.

WoW does not have much requrments either, people play it on 320mb ram, when games like Obilivion needs 1gb or for perfect playing 2gb.

Outhit.png

Although it may be good to have a discussion about Wow: The Game,

It's not good to have it over the players, certainly not when calling them 'nerdy'.

They can easely say the same about the Runescape-Players.

~Kill Life

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]