| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice I did that myself a few days ago \'

The good side or bad? I'd do the good. Amulet of Lucien is worthless, and he's so easy to beat. I did 2 DDP++ specs and he was down. Didn't even have a chance to land an attack on me with no armour on. :|

Graaatz!!!

Z

EDIT: 100TH POST W0000T!!!

This blog's chugging along slowly. Like a bullet in Heroes after Hiro does his wobbly cheeks things. <3:

You can get a raw rabbit from near the singing tree in the bard part of fremmy trials

Of course. #-o

He got his pie anyway. :D

Knowing you, and Jad soon maybe.

Do it! You're more than capable of winning over him. ::'

I did gd way also its easier than fighting those guardians ::'

Reminds me, I need to add a note to its Bestiary entry. They seemed to obstruct my pathway... I couldn't run past them which is kinda wierd.

Thieve53.jpg

Maybe I can pickpocket them, but we all know the true significance of that level, heh. Fear meh CW neebs! :twisted:

Knowing you, and Jad soon maybe.

Do it! You're more than capable of winning over him. ::'

O rly?

Post just before I post. Great minds. <3:

I've seen level 80s with Fire Capes. You almost beat him last time from what I remember and you have 99 Def now. So yeah, go for it.

Three quests, and three level ups today, plus level 95 Combat! ::'

[hide=Three quests today]QuestTreeGnomeVillage.jpg

QuestMonkeyMadness.jpg

QuestRecipeForDisasterAmik.jpg[/hide]

[hide=80 Attack/95 Combat]Attack80.jpg[/hide]

[hide=57 Ranged]Ranged57.jpg[/hide]

[hide=53 Herblore]Herblore53.jpg[/hide]

Nice!

Those keys in your bank... possibly get a keyring?

Edit: :wall: Just saw you had one. I just drop all my keys when I'm done with them.

Yeah, I really should get round to using that Key Guide to see which ones are for keeping. TBH, that bank pics outdated by about four months so I need to redo it anyway. :wall:

This is for Sunday, not Monday:

[hide=Sunday`s level ups][hide=Defence 76]Defence76.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Slayer 56]slayer56.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Agility 61]Agility61.jpg[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Sunday`s Quests][hide=Recipe for Disaster (Awowogei)]QuestRecipeForDisastermonkeyguy.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Recipe for Disaster]QuestRecipeForDisaster.jpg[/hide][/hide]

Rc noob.

Nah... the idiots who expect me to give them back essence on World 99 are noobs... -.-

Firstly, my apologies for not coming on RS recently. I've been so snowed down with college it's untrue...

I got a whole load of levels today (I'll upload pics when I can be bothered). Meaning that:

All skills level 50+ :thumbsup:

Thanks to Lady Heinous for telling me about Orange Salamanders. Those falcons were sooooo slllllooooowwww.

I also have some new goals, in the run up to the new Summoning stuff coming up. Jagex have implied that Summoning will be to Hunter what Smithing is to Mining. Therefore logic would tell to train Hunter up to a decent level. I regard mastery of Hunter at level 71 (you can't really count Implings), so I'll be training to level 75, just to be on the safe side. Not only that, but money will most likely be involved. For this, I'll train up to do Barrows (meaning training to level 70 Range), and stockpile at least 2.5Mgp. If I finish this before Summoning is released, I'll keep Barrowing until I get bored. ::'

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with goals <3:

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Gingy <3: If someone steals your chin spot, pm me and I'm gonna scare them away.

I thought you said you wouldn't go near anything with hunter since it made you mean? :-w

I find the concept of Lady being mean to anyone rather unbelievable! :P

I'm sorry I've not been pulling my weight on Lightning recently. Sooo much college work to do. Which is also why I kinda haven't replied to this blog in ages. that and the fact I constantly seem to be overworked and ill... :anxious:

Anyways, I got a tinsy bit bored of Hunter and Mc-Xboxtraitor-90123 keeps winding me up telling me how he earns so much money monster hunting. So I decided, if you can't beat them, join them.

Thanks for those Dragon Boots BTW. I really noticed them at CW today; I was killing Level 100+s 1vs1.

New goal to get into GoF is on the front page of the blog, but for something to keep you going 'til then:

[hide=Agility 62]Agility62.jpg[/hide]

Book of Knowledge FTW! People with OCD would own that random. ::'