Darklinglory's blog of suicide. 5/45k mith mined!!!!!!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(blog name here)

Copy that with BBCode on into your siggy for one convienient, easy, and non -urlish link to your blog.

Glad to help 8-)

Thanks! That'll help big time!

Ewwww, mining. I never realized how many goals you had. They all seem reachable though, unlike a ton of goals on other blogs out there...

Good luck!

And here I'd thought my goals were unnatural! XD

Ewwww, mining. I never realized how many goals you had. They all seem reachable though, unlike a ton of goals on other blogs out there...

Good luck!

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking myself :lol:

Hey, more power to you on the mining, it only seems to be easy for me after I get a Slayer level or something, on those few and far between days that Im the happiest after those levels :XD:

But yes, good luck on mining, dont go crazy, stay sane, you will need all the help and patience you can get :wink:

~Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Good luck!

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking myself :lol:

Hey, more power to you on the mining, it only seems to be easy for me after I get a Slayer level or something, on those few and far between days that Im the happiest after those levels :XD:

But yes, good luck on mining, dont go crazy, stay sane, you will need all the help and patience you can get :wink:

~Drum

Thanks for the support :) I'll be needing it! I'm thinking of trying to switch it up into intervals so it's managable or something.

I see you in the blogscape clan chat quite often (in fact right this second), and you seem like a pretty intelligent guy... so I figured I'd post;

good luck with your goals :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Haven't seen ya in a while...probably because I haven't been on all this week. (5 tests and a car accident) :| Anyways, I hope I see ya this weekend. I actually can store stuff now in my bank thanks to Gamekid15 telling me that you can "destroy" holiday items, but still get 'em back from Daigo. I had no idea!! :o

So now that I space, I'll be able to do some mith runs for ya if you want some help!

-Dadieseldude-

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew