Darklinglory's blog of suicide. 5/45k mith mined!!!!!!!

Howdy all, and welcome to my blog.

[hide=Banner]4mahgli.jpg

^Yes those are real lamps! And they spell GOOFERS!! Magical, eh?^[/hide]

As you can probably tell from my title, I'm quite the nobody.

Let's start with an introduction to get me from Nobody, to "That One Guy". I'm Goofers! I've browsed here for a while, and I'm quite the idiot according to a lot of my friends. I cannot STAND buying materials from others! I mean, I just HATE it!! Why on EARTH would I spend time buying the materials when I could get them myself! Unless it's not training a skill to get em, such as flax/seaweed. Gathering THAT is just ... *shudders* HORRID!!

But this isn't the time for my philosophy talk! But just so you know, I RARELY buy things, only when I'm desperate. If my skills will let me get it, I'll sure as heck get it that way! Combat related material(i.e. pots, armour, weps, runes, arrows, not included)

My banks ... well let's not go there, mkay? ehh, my stats are pretty good, in my opinion.

I'm level 91, total level of 1570(which is increasing).

[hide=bank and stat pics]

[hide=Beginning Bank and Stat pic]53hbq7o.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Current Bank and Stat pic]67z21cl.jpg

Dated, August 12th, 2007![/hide][/hide]

Now, this is a blog, so I'm hoping your here to read how I'm going to go from Nobody to Somebody!

Well first off, as you can see(if you looked! If not *points up* DO SO!)I'm 90 hunter. I'm about 1k red chins from 91. That's a little under half way there! Okay okay, I know, I'm probably the biggest idiot around, but look again at my stats (again *points up at pic* it's there for you to look at) it's my first 90, and my highest skill! So, it's GOT to be part of the blog, right?

[hide=Hunter - The Completed Task!]Well, it's HUNTER! One of my favorite skills for 2 reasons. One, it didn't put me to sleep with all the constant clicking. Two, it was first 90, and it was my first 99. There's something special about that, I'm know, having not ever taken off the cape yet. I'm not going to delve into the how, as I'm sure everyone knows that 99 hunter is best achieved through the Red Chin method!

Oh, and I'd post some of those "percent there" bars, but I've never really invested in those. I figure you can just look up the high scores if you want to know. BUT, I will give you some numerical figures. 9 levels to go, meant nine sorta kinda not really easy steps!

[hide=The Nine Steps]

[*:2osl9eqf]1094 Red Chins to 91 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]2318 Red Chins to 92 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]2560 Red Chins to 93 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]2827 Red Chins to 94 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]3120 Red Chins to 95 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]3445 Red Chins to 96 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]3804 Red Chins to 97 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]4200 Red Chins to 98 Hunter

[*:2osl9eqf]4637 Red Chins to 99 Hunter

[/hide]

[hide=Pictures -Update Level 99-]

63ct55l.jpg

FINALLY! 99!! Big thanks to Esteban, Ex, Jonomb, Lendel, Shey, and Sniper for coming!! I feel like an almost somebody!

4zsw4ee.jpg

Yay!! Durza, Ex Oh, and Bladet for coming!!

6bji49f.jpg

Two more to go!! I'm pwning these dang rats! \'

643654z.jpg

Yippee! Bladet6 came to see me get the level. She's been trying to get in a screenie for a while now! :P

4q3yn10.jpg

Thanks to my new friend on being there to Whooooo for the picture!

4kedgf6.jpg

Don't mind the oddball conversation! But LOOK at those lamps!!!!!

6fqjk08.jpg

No one came to see this one, but it's okay. It's over halfway there!!

66boch4.jpg

Thank you to my cousin Maco 310 for the nooby congratz <3:

67gom6s.jpg

Thank you to Leilonnidad for being there to call me a noob! <3: [/hide]

[hide=Sightings]For all my inspirational sightings! First up is Esteban! <3:

4qsdd2r.jpg

Of course, There's a pic of Momeydragon.

6c7h1d0.jpg

Today I also saw Esteban again, and a new cape! Maksym16.

4t8rptg.jpg

'Tis a good day for capes! I just got mr L00t!

5ymar5s.jpg

Welp, it's another one! my Crab!

6csgnsi.jpg

F Born2Love! Yay!

63hu25u.jpg

Jared Clark same day as Born2Love

4v4ggle.jpg

And finally, no more Hunter sightings. But really ... my true inspiration? Is this next sighting!

6gyfgus.jpg

And THAT ^looky looky^ is ME!!!!

[/hide]

That's it for hunter.

HUNTER COMPLETE[/hide]

After Hunter, I came to start thinking, what would be next? Should I revel and go for crafting like planned? Crafting WOULD be nice, and I'm quite the fan of becoming a handyman, you know, making my own stuff. But that'd take smithing too. Soo ... I decided. I'm going to get both of them to 80. At least for now.

[hide=Crafting - The Backseat Driver!]Well crafting is going to be different! I've been told a LOT of different ways to do this. The first way was gold bracelets/and or necklaces. Chuck that! Even making combat bracelets, I'd need around 15k+ Gold ores! I don't have the money to buy, patience to mine, nor the gemstones!

Then, there are Battle Staves. No thanks! I'll pass. Those are a pain that aren't worth the time for me!

Then, my eyes fall on Spinning and Leather. Double my money with bowstrings, THOUGH THAT WOULD TAKE 108K FLAX, and more than likely, a lifetime, or do Leather.

Leather would be Broken into several groups. From my 62-71 crafting, which'd take 13,233 Hard Leather bodies, then from 71-80 would take 5,007 blue bodies, that's 15,021 blue d hides.. but the gathering would be involved in my ranged levels, which I'm not on yet! Soooo ... MOVING RIGHT ALONG! I'll be doing leather, gathering everything myself. ... This could take a while, so I'm putting it on the backseat! I'll be coming back to it though![/hide]

Well, if you can't tell, as I'm writing this up, I'm planning and thinking along the way! ... Maybe I should've wrote this up before I started it! Oh well, it's a lot easier this way(for me anyways!) Onwards! To SMITHING!

[hide=Smithing - The Miners Regret!]Well, here's what I've come to find. I can do two things! Gold Bars and/or Cannonballs! Either way, I'll be mining a LOT. Sooo ... *sighs* more regret! For now! When I finish my mining, THEN we can come back to smithing!![/hide]

Well then, my handyman goal is kind of out the door. For now. I'm going to come back to it, eventually. Maybe .. Maybe they can still be savaged! I'll just go mosey along and get me them things next!

[hide=Ranged - The Goal of a Life Time!]15k blue drags. 15,021 to be exact. *sighs* This'll take a LIFE-TIME!!! But it'll be fun! I've always liked range, and this'll certainly help when I go for a fire cape. *looks off into FAR FAR FAR future then shakes head, coming back to the now* Yeah ... but that's WAY out there! Let's focus on the here soon instead of the next millenium, mkay?

Blue Drags!

[hide=Blue Dragon Progress]

[*:2osl9eqf]1000

[*:2osl9eqf]2000

[*:2osl9eqf]3000

[*:2osl9eqf]4000

[*:2osl9eqf]5000

[*:2osl9eqf]6000

[*:2osl9eqf]7000

[*:2osl9eqf]8000

[*:2osl9eqf]9000

[*:2osl9eqf]10000

[*:2osl9eqf]11000

[*:2osl9eqf]12000

[*:2osl9eqf]13000

[*:2osl9eqf]14000

[*:2osl9eqf]15000

[*:2osl9eqf]15021

[/hide]

As you and I(especially after typing all that!!) can tell, I'll be killing blues for a long while!! I can live with that for sure![/hide]

Ahh Ranged. My least favorite combat skill, to train anyway. I LOVE it as a way to kill things, surely. Just hate the training. It was my last skill as a combat thing to get to 70. *sighs* Now my real problem comes in, mining and smithing and fletching my ammunition!!!!

[hide=Mining - Making My Goals Come True]Okay, revamp time. I've changed my goal. No more measley 50k bolts. I'm going for the hot tamale of 99 mining. All from mith and coal. Can I do it? Doubtful. Will I try? You bet your tassetts I will!

Here's the real kicker though, I'm going to be getting enough coal and mith to kill me! Haha. 180k+ coal, 45k+ mith!

The exact numbers? 180608 coal. 45152 mith. *cries and sobs*

[hide=Mith Mined]

814w7eu.jpg

[*:2osl9eqf]9000

[*:2osl9eqf]10000

currently at? 5000 of 45152 mith.

I'll update the list every 5k. Wish me luck yeah? I'll need it.[/hide]

[hide=coal mined]

Currently at? 0 out of 180608 coal.[/hide]

[hide=Levels]Well, mining mith and coal, I'm bound to level eventually, right? Well, when I do, not IF mind you, WHEN I level, I'll put the pics here!

85awps8.jpg

72k9j50.jpg

8et6dqt.jpg

[MISSED LEVEL 67!!! EVERYONE CRY!!!]

4p2j3tz.jpg[/hide]

[hide=sightings]

Erad! <3

7yiasdi.jpg[/hide]

Maybe I should just do this in intervals ... Well who knows, we'll see in time![/hide]

Well, I believe the saying is true. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. And I'll for sure be a LOT more patient after this!! Looking back, you might remember my thoughts on using gold in crafting. Looking back myself, I've decided to just keep the bars, save them for whenever I get a gem I wanna make into something. May Guthix have mercy on my soul, because I might just break and sell the bars.

Moving on again, I look back over my stats and what do I see? The Devil, I mean, Runecrafting, and Magic. Then looking back up at my bank, I'm suddenly aware. I own NO mage robes! None!! And Looking just below that beautiful 81(I'm so proud of it <3) Mage, I see ... *my inner being gags, chokes, cries, pleads for me to ignore it!* Runecrafting! *the inner being dies and I'm suddenly alone in my head* Well ... there is the mage training arena .. and there just happens to be some infinity that I'd like to own! *sighs* I'm gonna need a new inner being to keep me company!

[hide=Runecrafting - Oh the HORROR!!!]I'm going to be crafting quite a bit for those infinity robes! 8k Natures, 3400 laws, 1500 cosmics. *sighs* And I refuse to use the abyss. I hate the wildy. Oh well, guess I'll break out the speedy gear, and be a boring old fashioned crafter.

[hide=The how toos][hide=cosmics]I basically went ahead and did 3k >_> I'm had 2k before I knew it and just kept going!!

[/hide]

[hide=natures]8k Natures. Fairy Rings. 186 Trips. *sighs* I think I just MIGHT die. Instead of listing the trips*gag*I'll list the amount of Natures made .. by 1k's.

[*:2osl9eqf]1000

[*:2osl9eqf]3000

[*:2osl9eqf]4000

[*:2osl9eqf]5000

[/hide]

[hide=laws]Laws I can do. Update em every 400 laws made.

[*:2osl9eqf]400

[*:2osl9eqf]800

[*:2osl9eqf]1200

[*:2osl9eqf]1600

[*:2osl9eqf]2400

[*:2osl9eqf]2800

[*:2osl9eqf]3200

[*:2osl9eqf]3400

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=levels! update- level 54!]4p0nzua.jpg

So no one came, oh well, still a happy level!! LAWS HERE I COME![/hide][/hide]

Of course, Mage HAS to follow runes being made. If it didn't, that wouldn't make sense! Well, it could ... but I don't want it to! *grin* Mage doesn't have much going for it. Barrowing, MTA, ... yeah ... that's about it. So until I have something worth putting in it *cough LEVELS and GEAR cough* I'm not going to add much!

[hide=Mage - The Sorceror Awakens]Yippee!! I can finally start my life at the mage arena .. sort of. Sooooo, I'm going for two sets of infinity. I don't think I'll be getting gloves. I might! Might not. I've got barrows gloves, so I'm not sure if I want to. All in due time I guess!

[hide=Mage Training Arena]Yay, home of the bones to peaches, the super colourful infinity, and even the master wand. Not to forget .. THE MAGES BOOK!!! Z0mg!! Haha, yes I'll probably be spending quite some time here. Yippee, right? Here's the break down.

[hide=Enchantment Chamber] I'm going to get the maximum 16k enchantment points in here. Yippee right? Wrong. I'm gonna die!!! SOOOO much world hopping. Meh. I missed 1-4k's so, I'm gonna start taking pics of every 1k. Not tooo painful. I hope.

13/16k!

4lzdvme.jpg

52oyplu.jpg

6akjk8o.jpg

52wsvp3.jpg

4pcefqe.jpg

4munseu.jpg

4kx7y35.jpg

54n2f6w.jpg

6c3mkcl.jpg[/hide][/hide][/hide]

Ew. Just ew. This next category's being thrown in simply as a cape trimmer. Nothing more. Nothing less. EWW. But I'll take pics anyways!

[hide=fletching - the crappy skill for trimming my TRUE cape]Nothing yet, but I'm doing yew longs, 10k at time. Nothin to serious. just ... ew tho. Pics to come.

[hide=leveling pics update 84]

66kez6b.jpg

84 didn't get away though!! *grumpy face*

Mkay, I totally got pwnt. I missed level 83. UGH!!!!! First missed ever. *cries*

6d1xpvl.jpg

82 tried the same, didn't work either. gf fletching levels.

5zd6k9u.jpg

Mkay, 81 was more of a surprise, I'm lluuuccckkkkyyy I got the screenie, I wasn't paying attention and it sorta jumped at me!![/hide][/hide]

Well, so far, this is all I'll be blogging. I might add a spot for prayer when I do my 15k D bones. *gulp* I know that it's not a lot, and I'm hoping to see at least SOME posts here. Here's some special .. combat related things.

[hide=Combat .. the untrained]This was from Dufus's ranged party, then to cw!

543r78h.jpg[/hide]

And as with everything skilling, comes the retched, horrible, undieing new skiller outfit ... all revolving around the Hunter cape .. and hood! ^.^

[hide=Skiller Outfit]6gyfgus.jpg[/hide]

Well, in case anyone wants to know *nudge nudge cough cough wink wink* I've made my little bloggy journal!

[hide=Daily Life - The Mundane, The Exciting, The Killer]

[hide=Month One][hide=week one]7-30-07: Blog is made! But java down after a messed up update. No Rs :cry:

~

7-31-07: Java is fixed!! I didn't play, Real Life snatched me away

~

8-1-07: Back to Playing! 91HUNTER!! WOOHOO

~

8-2-07: Played for a while, got close to 92. (Didn't catch amount of chins :?)

~

8-3-07: The day'd just started and guess what? 92 HUNTER!!! \' Jealous? I know you are! *nudge nudge* Anyways, I went to bed, but I'm up now!(time is currently 10:40a.m.)I'm going to be playing and GETTING 93 hunter today. No questions asked! *harrumphs at the non-believers* Ended at 2447 chins into 93 Hunter. Sorry to any N-B's(non believer's) I offended!

~

8-4-07:Again, just started and BAM 93 Hunter! I was about an hour off of getting it yesterday!! Cursed real life! I just checked my bank, and I've got 12490 on the nose in bank! So proud! <3!! I'm going to no life my way through the 7mils and to 94- preferably 95 hunter today!! No sleep either! Where'd my coffee maker go? .. *goes off in search for coffe maker at 1:12 in the morning* Okies, I fell asleep looking for that coffee maker, but so what? *sighs* Anyways! I got up again, 10:30 again, I'm on a roll with these early mornings! Straight hunting from 11-2, I was really fighting my way to that blasted 94! I might get there! I'm grossing 95k+ an hour in experience! Welp, at 7:30 pm, I achieved it!! 94 Hunter baby!!! Time to work on 95!

~

8-5-07: I did a little work on hunter this morning(okay, around midnight or so) and caught a little under 1k chins. Nothing major. But I'm above 8mil Hunter! I'm around 50 hours of work left to 99!! *determined/constipated look* I can do this!! *loads up runescape, preparing to start hopping for good spot* It's 9 at night. And guess what everyone? 95 HUNTER!!! I'm done for today, but I'll be back!!! *cue dramatic music* FIRST WEEK UP FINISHED!! WEEK 2 STARTS IN 3 HOURS![/hide]

[hide=week two]

8-6-07: Week two is here, and it started off like crap. :cry: Unfortunately, I didn't get my 96 Hunter, but only 998 chins to go! That's about 2 and half hours of chin hunting, so I'm pretty dang sure I'll get it tomorrow. No, there's no midnight playing tonight, because I'm getting up at 4:00 in the morning!! :wall: -.- BUT, that means extra hunting time for Dark! However, that's tomorrow, not today, today was special! I used up my genie lamps! all 18 of them, and I've gotten around 5 since using them. Kinda makes me wish I'd kept my 18! BUT! I got 51 farming, 62 slayer, 57 herblore, and the rest've gone to crafting. No level yet, but I'm really close to it! I didn't take pics, since it's hunter time, but rest assured, I got em! Haha! I'm off to bed and it's almost midnight. 4 hours of sleep. UGH!!

~

8-7-07:Well, I've gotten my 96 Hunter. Would've had sooner, but when I got up, THERE WERE BLOODY STORMS ALL OVER!! GAR! I hate lightening. Anyways, I've gotten my level really early today, compared to my usual late night leveling that I'm used to. Welp, off to start chopping away at the 1.008mil for 97 hunter. 3.8k Chinchompas .. UGH -.- Well, guess what? I didn't get 97, but I will tomorrow! Didn't catch amount of chins...

~

8-8-07: Well, I'm 2031 red chins into 97 at this point. Would HAVE 97, buuuttt .... I let myself get distracted. With stormy weather. Cursed Ohio!! Anyways, I'm going to bed (2:00a.m.) I'll be back up and raring to go soon! 97 HERE I COME!! *gar* CHA-CHING!!! 97 BABY!! 2 more to go! I took a little break, went outside, ran around in the heat, sweated off like 100% of my body fat and I'm back for more ownage of them little red rats! Time to start hacking away at 98. Here chinchy chinny chin!!!

~

8-9-07: I'm ashamed. Only 1300 chins today. But with all them bloody tornadoes up here in ohio and I lost power for a few hours. CRUD! I'm one of those people making excuses for my failures. Not again!! I'll have 98!! GAR!

~

8-10-07: Guessy who gotty 98 Hunter today!? ME THAT'S WHO!!! TASTE IT!! TASTE THAT TURKEY SALAD!! *cough* I mean, yay me. Got my screeny and everything, yippee.Nothing really big happened today, but I got outside, got to stretch my legs! Felt good.

~

8-11-07: I caught ... 7 chins so far. I'm getting off. 4630 to go!! HAX!! I got into a clan chat, had a load of fun, and paid a debt! I'm feeling good today. I think I'll be getting 99 ... soon. I'M AAAAWWWWAAAKKKEEE!! And it's only 9:30! I did some random posts on blogs, caught up with some old friends, and now I'm hunting again. 99 here I come!!! .. Mkay, well .. 99 didn't come on such smooth wings. Actually, it flew like a penguin(it didn't) 800K exp to go.

~

8-12-07:It's coming!! A few hours tonight, then sometime today, I'll have it!! NINETY NINE HUNTER!!!!! I'm only about 2k in, and I've caught a few imps, so that threw my chin number off, but either way, I'm halfway there!!!! And I did it!! TODAY!! YYYEEESSSS!!! At 11:57 PM, but it was worth it!!! My cape is so hawt! What an end to week two, let's hope week three is just as nice!

[/hide]

[hide=week three]

8-13-07:I sold chins, used my crystal keys from hunter, and got three shiny new d stones. Hawt. Now I'm gonna go start mining me some coal. 50k mith bolts, here I come! .. Okay, change of plans! After several boring hours (and 1k mith later) I've decided. I'm gonna get me my infinity now! Cosmic tiara? check. Skilling gear? Check. COSMICS! HOOOOOO!!!!!! A little over 1k done ... I really need to do better, but I'm 70 agility, and I'm using the super shortcut! *dances a little jig* so happy. Only got a little over 1.1k done, but it's a start!

~

8-14-07: Well, rcing is taking a break, and I'm going to actually just go play around today! Yippee for me! I promise I'll get back to it tomo-*slaps temptations "NO!"*-rrow. If I can keep attracted to 99 Hunter, I can keep focused for runecrafting! Mkay, I'm now down a bit of money, drained into skills ... and two fashionably new furies!! ^.^ Almost done rcing cosmics!! FINALLY!!! and 54 RC!!! YAY!! Should be done tonight or tomorrow!!

~

8-15-07: Goofer's is ... traumatized. He wants his cape trimmed. AND, having been assured that it's quick, he's been told to fletch. So ... goofers went out and bought 10k yew logs ... I'm gonna update my bloggy with this .. crap goal. I'm not even gonna get the cape. .. yes I will, but that's not the point!! I LOATH fletching, not the skill, but how common the cape is. UGH.

~

8-16-07:Not a lot. 82 fletching, bought some bow strings, played outside. SOOO exciting huh?

~

8-17-07:I'm finishing up the last 10k yew logs, that's right L-O-G-S!! That's not very nice. I've got loads of stringing to do. *sigh* and absolutely NO bow strings. This isn't good. *scuttles off to find some bowstrings*

~

8-18-07: Would you believe I only finished those logs up today. Real life's being mean and preventing it from happening. Cursed real life.

~

8-19-07:Curses. I got 10k bs bought, and strung 1k. That's it. I hate real life. Officially. I've got school coming in 10 days, and I dunwanna go!![/hide]

[hide=week four]8-20-07: I'm not even gonna try. I doubt I'll get 100 strings done today. I'm gonna try, I can't get on for much until much later tonight. UGH. I'm gonna cry. Haha, well, I managed to get 1k! Lucky me!! 84 Fletch too, I'll add the pic here soon.

~

8-21-07: not a lot here either. Finished another 1k or so, sold the 3k I had done and went pking for the first time ever haha. I managed to get off 4 kills before I got pked by a 1 iteming dds-er. Poo. Oh well, nothing overly major lost, I'd used most everything already. Though I did get a really nice 22 with ice burst and a nice 15-17 msb special for a ko. I think that was the highlight of my rs PvP life!

~

8-22-07: VERY little done today. UGH. I hate real life. Soooo much I put off at the beginning of summer that I shouldn't have. Curses. Note to self, no more procrastinating!!

~

8-23-07:Very unproductive day. I got a few strings done, (around 500 or so) and decided to finish my runecrafting. Also started to plant herbs to grow in the spare time. Yay for something to do! 3k cosmics all mine. Here I come Enchantment chamber!!

~

8-24-07:Just started and already have like 4k enchantment points. This place is super fast!!! So happy, I didn't wanna grow old and die here.

~

8-25-07:Got 5.2k enchant points, took screeny. Haven't done anything since, I'm gonna start after I finish updating my blog.

~

8-26-07:I'm gonna get either 6k or 7k tonight, either way, here I come enchanting mania!!![/hide][/hide]

[hide=Month Two][hide=week one]

8-27-07: Absolutely nothing. I'm so lazy lately.

~

8-28-07: Can you believe school starts tomorrow? I think I got like 60 enchant points .. maybe. Doubtful. UGH.

~

8-29-07: School is here, and I hate it. Got some enchant points before school, went to school, came home with three super pages due tuesday. Not even cool. So no runescaping for this Goofers.

~

8-30-07: *cries* I hate school officially. I shouldn't have taken advanced classes!!! *cries* SOoooo much work!! Not even an ounce of runescaping today. *tears* On a good note, it's my 1 month anniversary yay. On this day, in july, I made my blog! *loves* thank ya all.

~

8-31-07: Okies, it was an overall good day. Only had 3 things for homework, and that means I'll get playing time in this weekend! Yippee!!

~

9-1-07: Well, I'm not going to be able to get started until a little later, but I'm definately going to get some serious enchanting done today. At bare minimum, I'm going to try and get to 10k enchant points. Yay for me, I got to .. 7k >_>

~

9-2-07: I hate shakespeare. Making me have lots of homework. So much so that I didn't get anything done.[/hide]

[hide=week two]

9-3-07: Okies, I'm gonna get some more enchant points done. Hoping for 8k, but 9k+ would be NIIICEE!!

~

9-4-07: Absolutely positively nothing. *sigh*

~

9-5-07: Anyone care to guess what I did today? That's right! NOTHING!! Gar!!

~

9-6-07: Well, I did a little this morning before school. Yay for a very little amount!

~

9-7-07: I got 8k!! Happy days!! Posted screen-shot, so I'm happy. FINALLY, halfway there.

~

9-8-07: I got to around 8.4-8.5k so, we're feeling pretty ... well, not good, but you know!

~

9-9-07: halfway through month two, and I'm severely disappointed in my output. School's gotta come first, I know, but that's no excuse!! 9k Enchant points tonight[/hide]

[hide=week three]

9-10-07: Woohoo, 9.5k, AND I finished my school report. Well, I'm off for the night, sooooo, G'night all!

~

9-11-07: Memories for the troops, and 10k later on tonight for sure!! No excuses, but I've gotta get home first, this computer doesn't support Java :cry:

~

9-12-07: So I didn't get 11k ... but I got 10.6-10.7k!! At this point in time, I'm bucking up to get ready for some f2p as my memby runs out. I'll be mining mith/coal again, so yeehaw!

~

9-13-07: Memby runs out today, and I don't want it to. 11k, shooting for 12+ before school!

~

9-14-05: I decided to take a break. Went to see my school's football game, etc etc. And let my memby finish running out!

~

9-15-07: I'm totally gonna cry myself to sleep. Free to play is so boring!!! :'( and with that cursed mage training arena taunting me .. just on the other side of that blooming gate!!! BUT I CAN'T GET TO IT!!!!! *cries like a baby* On the flip side, 66 mining is HAWT!! Woohoo! Then I helped a friend get 75 cooking, so I had a pretty good day.

~

9-16-07:I've updated my blog a weebit, and I'm feeling particularly good about today, so let's see what happens, hmm?[/hide]

[hide=week four]

9-17-07: I got a little mining done in the morning, battled a few autoer's for spots, and I'm terminably ill with hatred for them. Blah.

~

9-18-07: I'll get really really low amount of playing done today, as it's packed full, my schedule I mean. So let's hope everything goes well, hmm?

~

9-19-07: I've gotten some playing done early today, and I'm closing in on 67 mining! Yippee!!

~

9-20-07: Some more early morning playing, BUT I got to play later in the day too! So yay me! Haha, and then I got propositioned by a level 12 who decided I was to be her 'bf' before even asking me!! I believe her exact words were "ur mi bf now giv me stuf"!! Ridiculous!! Haha ... I told her I was married >_>

~

9-21-07: A little morning mining again, and not much else once I got home. Schools mean~: (

~

9-22-07: Absolutely nothing. *sigh* What fun THAT was.

~

9-23-07: Steeler's are on tv, so I doubt I'll get much playing in, along with some fun fun fun mining.

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Month Three]

[hide=week one]

9-24-07: Nothing.

~~~~~

9-30-07:Still nothing. Stupid stupid stupid storms.[/hide]

[hide=week two]

10-1-07: First day of october, and I still couldn't play. *sigh*

~~~~~

10-7-07:Nothing.[/hide]

[hide=week three]

10-8-07:Nadda.

~~~~~

10-14-07:Zilch.[/hide]

[hide=week four]

10-15-07:None.

~~~~~

10-21-07:Nope.[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Month Four]

[hide=week one]

10-22-07: It lives!! My computer is back up and running!! After a little break, I'll be playing again!

~

10-23-07:Did the halloween event, got my hood, happy days with the new emote. *sigh* It's good to be back.

~

10-24-07:Didn't play. Schoolwork caught up to me.

~

10-25-07:Did a little mining, helped a friend get wizardly robes, and logged.

~

10-26-07:Time to really get down and play. 11:30, and I'm going to start mining and updating this blog![/hide][/hide]

LARGE BREAK IN PLAYING!!! STARTED AGAIN EXACTLY ONE MONTH LATER(actually, quite funny really, what a coinky-dink!)

[hide=Month Five!][hide=Week One]

11-26-07: Got some mining done, about 200 mith.

~

11-27-07:Broke 2k mith, and stopped.

~

11-28-07:No playing, but blog updating then ... sleeeeep.

~

11-29-07:I enjoyed some fast paced mining in world one for a bit before I was chased out by a couple of meanies. *sigh* I try to reason with them, but noooooo. More after school. Got about 5k exp..

~

11-30-07:Got about 10k exp today ... doesn't sound like much, but it was hell getting it!!

~

12-1-07:I'm about to start a new tactic of my daily blog, let's see how it goes, hmm? In the meantime, 68 mining!! Pic posted!

~

12-2-07: I woke up today to find out that I lost my school bag. UGH. I got a few thousand mining exp, then took a break to spend some time with my dreams. Back on and mining again. Week one of month five down, and no level yet. Here's to hoping for another soon![/hide]

[hide=Week Two]

12-3-07: On late mining. I'll get 69 then go to bed and then get up and go to school! Came home, mined for a bit then went to bed.

~

12-4-07:Went to Zuper's party <3 Yay! 70 att and 50m pry, good on 'im ^_^. I'll be getting 69 mining after school, for sure. It's in the next load of mith!!! :o Came home, 69 MINING!!!! Mined a lil more, had fun.

~

12-5-07:Got Erad to do the mining emote for me, mined to under 50k til 70 mining, a little more then bed! Got up late, went to school, came home, mined a LOT more, I'll break 4k mith tonight. I was wrong, 3.9k though.

~

12-6-07:Home from school, going to go mining now. Okay, epic fail. Lagged, got frustrated, and logged. Then went to a friends.

~

12-7-07: Spent the early day in school then friends, home now, and mining. Got under 8k to level, and I'm almost there. I'll finish updating this in a bit.

~

12-8-07: Almost halfway through month five, but ah well. 70 MINING!!!! WEWT!! I can mine addy now!! I won't, but I could! *grin* I've spent the day mining, I'm under 50k to 70. That's pretty good, for a first time through.

~

12-9-07:The last day of week two of month five. I'm going out for breakfast, because FOOD is important. I'm going to break 150lbs like I broke that 99 Hunter. *gar*. Back! And mining! And got to 4700 mith ores.

[/hide]

[hide=Week Three]

12-10-07: Week three's a good week. I can tell. I can feel it. NOPE!! WRONG!!!! Update from hell. BUT, I noticed something, there are absolutely NO autoer's anymore. OH to see their owners faces!![/hide][/hide][/hide]

So POST, COMMENT, rate/hate/appreciate, whatever the popular phrase is now-a-days!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey first of all my compliments on 'design' of your blog. I like your idea of gathering most of the raw materials. Good luck with hunting and the other skills!

~zellaz

PS: i really enjoyed to pickpocket master farmers while doing my farming rounds, so maybe that could give your farming a push.

Member.png

Thanks Zellaz, means a LOT to me. I'll more than likely be needing that push after I finish my current goals. As after these comes that horrid nagging pain of getting them ALL to 60.

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the Design

You know, for being my little noobey, you're doing a lot better than I am.

One of your goals [that I don't remember you mentioning]

is getting you back a gnome scarf and goggles. [losing them was a tragic accident.... for you and me :boohoo: ]

Wonderful setup, you're doing great!!!!

.::Dare To Dance::.

Here is yet another one of my infamaous comments....

Just for you <3:

[hide=Stating The Obvious]

Ok. Now we have established that.... [Ooo yay more of the little lists you know me for... and that state the obvious :D ]

A) You are much, much more focused than I am. :-w

B) Your skills beat mine, hands down. :shock: [And tied behind your back...]

3) You're working towards 99 hunter, a few others, and alll skills to at least 60. :wall:

[/hide]

[hide=From Me To You]

:-k My advise to you: Even though you didn't want to, run *fire* battlestaves. It's really not that bad [includes]

terrific $$, GREAT xp, and since you have 70-80 agil, it goes fast. [plus, I would do it with you....]

(DON'T get caught without your anti-poison. :shame: )

[/hide]

[hide=The End]

Ok. That's it for now.

Your #1 fan~

...Me! :mrgreen:

[/hide]

[hide=P.S.]

oh yea.....

one more thing....

P0K13!!!!!!!

\:D/

[/hide]

Hun, I'm being lazy...

But what's your hunter at?

I think it would be.... beneficial, to post what level you are currently on.

We also need to work on your fishing. It gets boring, I know, but isn't bad with a friend.

That can come after b-staves.

*sits down to pet guvnuh for a bit*

and one more thing.... for now.

Bon Chance Mon Cher!

edit: And if I have to, I WILL personally drag you out to the wildy to use the abyss. You don't know how much time you waste not. And I can show you how to do it so if you die, Big Deal.

Grats on 91 hun

Sorry I couldn't be there :anxious: I had a lot going on yesterday...

Keep charging!!! :thumbsup:

~~~The Lovely Me~~~

<3:

[so much for me passing you in skills before your java got fixed.... :ohnoes: ]

Lol man good luck. I am considering 99 hunter after 99 firemaking, but for now I don't know for sure. We have the same total too believe, or at least within 2 levels or so.

Goooooooooood Luuuuuuuck! :mrgreen: