Slayer/God Wars Dungeon blog to lvl 126. 123/126. Whip #18.

Hello, welcome to my blog. Some of you may remember me from the Rate This forum where I've posted things like Dark Bow drops, Double Whip Abyssal Demon Trips, and 99 Attack and Prayer. Since I already knocked out the "hardest" part of getting 126, all that remains is maxing melee which can be done through one of my favorite skills, Slayer 8-). I'm going to be using Lunar Magic for Slayer for NPC Contact. I'm 94 Mage so I can also pot up for spellbook swap, the ultimate clue scroll spell <3:. When the God Wars Dunegon comes out, I'm switching to Normal Magic and stopping Slayer in an attempt to get a Godsword or something like that.

[hide=Primary Equipment]

equip12ls8.png

4xvrmzn.jpg

4zjp7yu.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Levels]

89ranged2iz6.png

98strength2rg5.png

92slayer2be2.png

98hp2is9.png

97strength2gc2.png

96strength2lt3.png

91slayer2qz1.png

95strength2np3.png

92defence2gu9.png

97hp2ij9.png[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

abyssalwhip52sj0.png

runeboots62bc2.png

kbdheads2mk0.png

abyssalwhip42nm1.png

runeboots52pl2.png

abyssalwhip32vd1.png

runeboots42af1.png

kqhead2is6.png

runeboots32jq9.png

dskirt2ns8.png

runeboots22ta1.png

runebootsiidn4.png

63783fr.jpg

abyssalwhip22oq0.png

abyssalwhip2gg0.png

lefthalf2rv7.png[/hide]

[hide=Clues]

guthixlegs2ft2.png

zammypage22by9.png

magiccompbow2ws9.png

runekiteh52lx0.png

saraskirt2pm2.png

guthixpage42uc7.png

2godpages2vh2.png

zammyskirt2bz6.png[/hide]

[hide=My Best Hit]

872xk2.png[/hide]

[hide=Independence Day Quote]

independencedayquote2nl8.png[/hide]

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

97 HP and a Left Half, what a way to start off my blog :D.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

good luck! Finally a slayer that does abberant specters :thumbsup:

You mean most slayers don't do the specters :o? There's like 2 other people here with me now. Specters are one of my favorite tasks. Ultimate herblore monster and Salve Ammy ownage.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Just got 92 Def, which gave me lvl 122 8-).

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Finally something worthy of bumping my blog with :). I got a clue scroll off of a whipless 170 Abyssals task. I did it directly after the task and got a Zammy Skirt. Note how I opened the casket outside the wildy. I always do that if it's the 4th scroll or later.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Bump. Whip Drop \'.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Nice blog so far mate.

I'm going for 126 through slayer. only 120 atm though,

what's the advantage of the combat bracelet?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Nice blog so far mate.

I'm going for 126 through slayer. only 120 atm though,

what's the advantage of the combat bracelet?

Usually a Specter task takes me 3-5 trips. So many good herbs, so little invo space :P. On normal magic, I teleport to my house to recharge prayer and bank at canifis. However, i'm on lunar and don't feel like wasting my house tele tabs, so I use the combat braclet to recharge at Prayer Guild, bank at Edge, then fairy ring back. When worn I think it gives like +6 all attacks and informs you of your remaining kills every 10 kills. Not worth giving up my Barrows Gloves for.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Yay, I just redid the hides and now my blog looks even better. :D <3:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Updated with 95 Str on a Dark Beast task.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

G'luck, slayer is the way to go :) Have fun getting those last lvls, I already miss not levelling melee :(

Have fun, I'll check in every noe and then see how you're doing, any Slayer thread is always fun to check ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Bump. Another Whip Drop.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Updated with a quote from one of my favorite movies, Independence Day. The Aberrant Specters were able to make my quote truthful :lol:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Just got 91 Slayer Dharoking Fire Giants \'. I also posted the highest hit from that trip. I know I'm not that guy that hit 110 with Dharok but it's still a pretty good hit <3:. Yes, I'm in the smoke well without a facemask, no I did not have a death wish. Did you know that the smoke can NEVER take away your last HP? With Protect from Melee, I am at an eternal 1-2 HP, perfect for Dharoking 8-). Only possible ways I could die is if I misclick and attack a Dust Devil, if I run out of prayer, or if an Evil Chicken shows up and gets a lucky shot on me. I use Protect Item to save my helm in case I die.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Just got a D Med at Nechs. No Rune Boots in 2 tasks but I get a D Med, incredible.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops: