War of the Gods Dungeon Location (with pic)

PumpkinPete112

not really, for all we know the dwarfs have been building a path/digging into the wilderness, where would all those paths lead in Keldagrim? We know that there could be huge treasures hidden in the wilderness and the dwarfs could be after them and to get there they would have to try to pass under the ice path which could be the ice their talking about. And if they couldn't they might have gone around and thought the regular land. For all we know these could be totally different dwarfs

BTW: Ive been f2p for over a year now and haven't read any literature about this place other than Behind the Scenes

Sig

personally, i also think in the snow it would be best, you know... frozen people in the snow... burried under a pile of snow, suddenly revealed by an avalanch?

but hey, anything is possible

No need to discuss over that lol! It was written in the behind the scenes that an HOT SPRING melted an entrance into the cave. Doubt that fits with a volcano.

And anyway the new ad about the dungeon clearly shows its in a snowy area

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I think the dungeon will be in the Ice path black box

About the inside of the dungeon....do the math

[hide= A weird dwarf that gives you the death talisman in MEPII]dwarf1xv7.jpg

dwarf2yx8.jpg[/hide]

+

[hide=A book..]ancientrunesbookwn7.jpg[/hide]=blood runecrafting

It would make sense, the purpose of the battle could be to gain control over the altar, you don't fight if there is nothing to win

Also, note that both sources are dwarven.

not really, for all we know the dwarfs have been building a path/digging into the wilderness, where would all those paths lead in Keldagrim? We know that there could be huge treasures hidden in the wilderness and the dwarfs could be after them and to get there they would have to try to pass under the ice path which could be the ice their talking about. And if they couldn't they might have gone around and thought the regular land. For all we know these could be totally different dwarfs

BTW: Ive been f2p for over a year now and haven't read any literature about this place other than Behind the Scenes

[hide=I guess they built a tunnel or something, Keldagrim IS close to the ice path]keldagrimjunatj3.png[/hide]

that god wars dungeon is in the trollweiss mountain area

Godwardungeon.jpg

END OF DISCUSSION!

Even though I believe that you're right in the location of it, I would like to know why everyone brings up the book. It's not a good source for proof, as the dwarf is WATCHING a BATTLE going on. And considering, as far as we know, he didn't find the dungeon, race back to Keldagrim, write a book, put it in the library, and dissapear in a month, did he? :?

EDIT: And he talks about the Poison Wastes being traversable :o

I need to go do Mourning's Ends :shock:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• 3 weeks later...
I think the dungeon will be in the Ice path black box

About the inside of the dungeon....do the math

[hide= A weird dwarf that gives you the death talisman in MEPII]dwarf1xv7.jpg

dwarf2yx8.jpg[/hide]

+

[hide=A book..]ancientrunesbookwn7.jpg[/hide]=blood runecrafting

Is it just me or does everything seem to point to bloodcrafting nowadays?

And I doubt it'll be in the wilderness, as you're probably gonna need pretty good stuff

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"