Lonk41 - THE NEW! OUT of RETIREMENT :D

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I didn't Think Jagex would Pull it off, but.. I guess they have, after reading through some of the Future Update posts on Rs Main Page, I realized that they do try there best to please everyone, Some might not like it, some might, but they do try there best to make everyone happy.. After the release of BH I quit.. But after reading through, and them saying about Duel Arena Updates, and a New PvP Area, and even Better the Summoning Skill.. never thought it happen, but it is.. Due to this I might make a Return for the *Calculates* 5,092,881,092 time ;) Yes, that's a few times Quitting and coming back ;)

The Main reason im coming back is that Im missing alot of friends that haven't got MSN so I can keep in touch with them. Long story Short - Lonk41 Is Back In Action on the 30th Of December.

finally he noticed it! took you pretty long mate :)

welcome back (again :-s ) you should check my blog page 96 now lol, nac fan been lucky :o

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Everyone ^^ Hey

Sir Hartlar (you all know that nub, yer thought so ^^) well he's got this cool new Chat, Which is for all the Tip.It Community.. why not check it out =]

~Pathways~

~About Pathways~

'Pathways' is a new clanchat setup by me (Sir Hartlar) and a few of my friends. We are hoping to give you, the Tip.it community, a clean and friendly clanchat with a positive atmosphere. Feel free to join at any time (just type in 'Sir Hartlar' and enter) and hopefully there will always be a mod at hand to keep everything under control. Please support us and keep this clanchat running, hopefully with enough people we can make a much needed, positive place for people to talk whilst online.

~Rules and requirements~

*The first rule is simple; anyone can enter the chat. Whether you be skiller or combateer you are welcome in our chat.

*The second rule coincides with the first. We want our chat to be friendly and also mature, rude behaviour and intolerance of others won't be accepted. If you can't behave in our chat you won't be welcome back.

*The third rule is that you must obide by Jagex's rules as well whilst in our chat. No account selling or anything like that in our chat thanks very much.

*Spam and 'leetspeak' can be annoying at times, so don't use it excessively because it can create unneccessary friction within the chat.

*Last but not least, have fun! We are hoping the chat will give you a chance to meet new people and make friends.

~Modship~

*Mods are noticeable as they have GOLD stars next to their names. They are responsiblefor keeping the chat under control, and have the pwer to boot anyone that doesn't toe the line.

You can earn modship by visiting the chat regularly and making a positive contribution. The current powers that be will decide who gets to wear the badge. Please don't ask for the rank.

*This is also my clanchat, so my friends will get SILVER stars next to their names. They do not have the power to boot.

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

• 5 months later...

lonkeh ill post!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

• 5 months later...
Account has Be temporary banned :S even though i haven't logged on for like 2 months :S? Has anyone noticed me log in at all? :wall:

#-o aww noes!!!!

It happened to me, i got 24hr mute + 4 temp bans + removes + 1 temp ban for no reason, then they did the system swap over and i cant appeal!

pfft, ahwell

its great to see my lonkeh back <3:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on completing your goals Lonk.

Killer 2650

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic