Rate my (soon to be perfect) pure

lame, 1/10, pc pr0d and no def, not to mention any other skill besides combat is total suck.

no ancients either. what a prod.

infact, il give it a 0/10 its pathetic. anyone can pc their [wagon] off for those stats.

He skilled on his other account... why would he redo all his work??

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame, 1/10, pc pr0d and no def, not to mention any other skill besides combat is total suck.

infact, il give it a 0/10 its pathetic. anyone can pc their [wagon] off for those stats.

Noob. :D

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

Make some good points there.

Please rate 1/10 and no flaming.

You are on tip.it, expect flaming where flaming is deserved.

It is a little suspicious seeing how only combat stats are ranked not to mention no defense or prayer. Even if you continue with your levels, you will only be the "perfect" no prayer pure. I don't see how you can pk with that because if people knew your stats, they would pray on you instantly and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it besides tele if that is an option for you. You wouldn't be good for much besides f2p pking or team pking in p2p.

soulthresher.png

Well, that's the blood rune tower. That particular tower has a pick lock on the door, if I'm not mistaken. That said pick lock has a thieving level of 46 needed to open it. And yet you have 1 thieving, and are in there. Isn't that odd.

The following is a picture of the Blood Rune tower, taken from Tip.It's Dungeon Maps.

blood_rune_tower.png

This is your friends picture of you and him.

6ga530p.jpg

I know I'm not imagining the similarities!

This is taken from the Tip.It Thieving Guide. Found here

* The tower with chaos druids just Northwest of Ardougne.

46 37.5

46 being the level requiered to enter the tower, and 37.5 being the experience you gain.

Now, I'm just wondering. How did you manage to get in there with 1 Thieving?

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

PROOF YOU ARE A LYING S.O.B.

So you were killing ogres with your friend Tim eh? Isn't it strange that you only have 1 theiving...yet the place you're killing ogres in has a minimum theiving requirement of 46. You need 46 to picklock the door upstairs to get into the chaos druid room, and then go down the ladder to the ogres.

BUT YOU ONLY HAVE 1 THEIVING, SO THATS NOT POSSIBLE IS IT?

friends cannot open the door for you because it closes right away, so dont try that.

picture proof that the spot your picture was taken in is the same as this one:

mrpezcj4.png

note the minimap...exactly the same spot, only shifted a little bit. Yeah, owned.

Also, how did you train your stats hmm? You got 99att and 99 str without using any drag weapons or any good training spots? Oh do tell me that one, how did the rune scim treat you?

Just confess to lying, because I can go on and on about how you're lying.

All the evidence certainly points to him lying, merely to get a laugh at tricking people who don't think things through....wait a second, that does sound like fun.

*High-fives pez*

please tell me you really aren't that ****ing stupid...

YEAH LETS ALL MAKE FAKE THREADS AND CLOG UP THE ALREADY BAD FORUMS, GOOD IDEA!

Haha! Good job my noob Tipiters! Finally one of you figured out it was a fake. The post was barely up on Runevillage for 15 minutes before someone figured it out.

Itsjustagame, way to go copying EXACTLY what the other noob (can't remember his name) said about the blood tower.

Thanks for giving me a few laughs! It was great! I'll do it again soon if I feel like it! That fake took me about...10 minutes to make; imagine how long I would fool you for if I spent a little more time on it.

Good fight TIF!

Little jealous because you couldn't "Pc your [wagon] off" for great stats like that? ::'

Awesome job Pez. Oh and haha. I was laughing like hell earlier at "Tipit ftl!!!!!" :lol:

Lol. I didn't mean that as a joke btw.

Haha! Good job my noob Tipiters! Finally one of you figured out it was a fake. The post was barely up on Runevillage for 15 minutes before someone figured it out.

Itsjustagame, way to go copying EXACTLY what the other noob (can't remember his name) said about the blood tower.

Thanks for giving me a few laughs! It was great! I'll do it again soon if I feel like it! That fake took me about...10 minutes to make; imagine how long I would fool you for if I spent a little more time on it.

Good fight TIF!

Actually, we were both talking about this prior to posting. And together decided to post. So, no he didn't copy this noob.

Cool, you fooled some Tip.Iter's but you end up looking like the fool.

Little jealous because you couldn't "Pc your [wagon] off" for great stats like that? ::'

Awesome job Pez. Oh and haha. I was laughing like hell earlier at "Tipit ftl!!!!!" :lol:

Lol. I didn't mean that as a joke btw.

Feel free to leave any time.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

that other "noob" was a moderator, you half-whit.

we both posted at the same time cause we were talking about it.

I'm 100% sure you didn't do this to see how long you could keep it up.

you wanted attenion, you've always wanted attention. "look at me, I'm a pc product rs2 wannabe" It got old. No one is impressed by this picture, and your need for attention is sad to say the least.

Please gtfo, and get a life.

Always wanted attention? I don't know you and I post on tipit about once or twice a week. Lol. Get your facts straight.

Also, I don't feel like a fool at all because this game isn't life or death to me. I tricked a some tipiters and it was funny.

Always wanted attention? I don't know you and I post on tipit about once or twice a week. Lol. Get your facts straight.

Also, I don't feel like a fool at all because this game isn't life or death to me. I tricked a some tipiters and it was funny.

I didn't say you should feel like a fool. I said you look like one.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Zaquier I think you misunderstood my comment, "Tipit ftl!!!". The forums are great! I like everything about them, especially the guides. Its the arrogant noobs that populate it that bother me. What I should have said was "Tipiters ftl".

Of course you yourselves praise Tipiters as the greatest and nicest part of the RS community, but then again you ignore any other player that posts on your blog or asks for help ingame that is not a friend.

so your thread where you wanted attention for lvling your stats really fats using PC that went on for pages wasn't about attention?

or am I making that up?

just leave.

Zaquier I think you misunderstood my comment, "Tipit ftl!!!". The forums are great! I like everything about them, especially the guides. Its the arrogant noobs that populate it that bother me.

Yeah, I feel you on that one man.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Zaquier I think you misunderstood my comment, "Tipit ftl!!!". The forums are great! I like everything about them, especially the guides. Its the arrogant noobs that populate it that bother me.

Yeah, I feel you on that one man.

Is that sarcastic?

Good fight TIF!

If you keep spamming our forums with fakes that you claim to be real, then we can't guarantee that you'll be here much longer :wink:

And please show a little respect and don't go calling people, let alone a moderator, noobs because they found out that you were lying.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog