Rate My 100% F2P Stats and Bank

Rate please out of ten.

MyStats-Aug15.jpg

NewBankPicture-Aug15.jpg

bankpicture2-aug15.jpg

I was never a member remember.

EDIT: 80% of those gems were from random events. Same with all the feathers. :uhh:

EDIT: All the runes were from monster drops and random events.

j0xPu5R.png

7.5/10. Very nice but it could easily be better. 80 wc is easier than you think. Good luck :).

Thanks. I will get 80 woodcutting after 80 cooking and 100 combat. Trying to spread skills around a bit.

j0xPu5R.png

9/10. I'm going for 1K total myself, nice stats :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

stats are good, mostly...

bank, ouch!

500k and full zam? and "all runes from monster drops" i seriously doubt you got 43k bodies from monster drops... other than the bodies you have hardly any runes...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

nice stats. i love the combat ones. work on prayer, magic, range, rc and crafting. actually prayer is good. but 60+ would be great. 8/10 on stats

bank is ehh....it is alright. get at least 5mil worth of stuff and cash. I would sell the zammy and get full ruen. 7/10 on the bank.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

bank, ouch!

500k and full zam? and "all runes from monster drops" i seriously doubt you got 43k bodies from monster drops... other than the bodies you have hardly any runes...

If he trains on Fleshies in SOS..My friend got 100K bodies from training there so.. :wink:

Nice pure, needs to skill more though. Get that RuneCrafting and Crafting up and you'd be in pretty good shape! :thumbsup:

8.5/10 ::'

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

bank, ouch!

If he trains on Fleshies in SOS..My friend got 100K bodies from training there so.. :wink:

Nice pure, needs to skill more though. Get that RuneCrafting and Crafting up and you'd be in pretty good shape! :thumbsup:

8.5/10 ::'

I don't know if your reffering to me goat, but yeah I have 117k+ bodies now purely from drops so think again buddy heh.

On to rating...

I would give you an 7.6/10 overall. You have good stat as well as decent bank, but you do have room for improvement.

Keep up the good work

PS I like those body rune. \'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

bank, ouch!

Fresh crawlers drop many bodies.. so I think you train there.

Nice stats and stuff. Use some of the bodys to get mage up.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif