petition for the new capes

maxdata

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a fellow clanmember posted the link to this petition and im against it.

if the freebies want p2p stuff..let them go p2p. that way wars wont have to be done in f2p anymore.. i dont see why they are held in f2p anyway tbh since wildy is far more crowded there than on the p2p servers.

i see it as yet another kewl addition for the p2p people, its just one of those things WE pay for.

Wow, I -was- going to sign this. I do believe the capes should be useable in f2p but look at the mass amounts of accounts with 10 posts or less and the insane amount its their first and only post? The spammers have ruined any luck of Jagex taking this post seriously. Plus, I dont want to be invloved with something so shady. Also for those who can't understand how you would sign a peition is you sign once; Not for each and every nub you have ever made. None the less, good luck.

Wow, I -was- going to sign this. I do believe the capes should be useable in f2p but look at the mass amounts of accounts with 10 posts or less and the insane amount its their first and only post? The spammers have ruined any luck of Jagex taking this post seriously. Plus, I dont want to be invloved with something so shady. Also for those who can't understand how you would sign a peition is you sign once; Not for each and every nub you have ever made. None the less, good luck.

Someone in my clan posted a link to this and so people that never use this forum are joining just to sigh like grantos i know for a fact he is in my clan.