Hit, Slap, Glomp, Tackle etc a Member!

bargong

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can't get into your house, or into the car.....

I cut the powerline with a pair of pliers.

Your defence shield is down.

I open your car door and hop in.

We drive over Cravey. :uhh:

Wtf dude? My defence shield was over the cord too. Bit obvious? <.<

*Runs into you with a car going at 120km/h off of the cliff, and grab the mega unbreakable defence shield from the back of my car and activate it. (It's hooked up to a charger thats in my house that is only 20 meters away, and is shielding the CORD too (So the dumb people can understand) which the UDS is guarding aswell, so there is no possible way to get in my house or get me, and you cant get mah car either. You may aswell just give up now anyway)*

Muahahaha

I dont need a siggy no moar.

*causes a major blackout in your area where you currently are.*

The power grid is completely blacked out.

your defence shield is down.

I open the car door and hop in.

but this time, instead of driving over Cravey with you, I shove you out and run over you a couple of time.

Touche...

*You find that my Mitsubishi Evo VIII has ran out of gas, so you go to the petrol station to fill 'er up but you have no money so I go in and pay for it and we become friends and drive off into the sunset talking about Scrubs. Then I hit you with my baseball bat and throw you into the sun, go to the neculear* plant and hook my defence shield up to it, and make the defence shield go around the whole area, and I make everyone work for me and get so much power that you cant turn it off, and my shield will never be turned off.*

(Remember its undestroyable)

I'm holding it.

It's shielding me, thus shielding itself.

Your hit is void. 8-)

ALSO -

...so much power that you cant turn it off, and my shield will never be turned off...

*You find that my Mitsubishi Evo VIII has ran out of gas, so you go to the petrol station to fill 'er up but you have no money so I go in and pay for it and we become friends and drive off into the sunset talking about Scrubs. Then I hit you with my baseball bat and throw you into the sun, go to the neculear* plant and hook my defence shield up to it, and make the defence shield go around the whole area, and I make everyone work for me and get so much power that you cant turn it off, and my shield will never be turned off.*

meh.

everyone that works for you think you are a bleeping bleep. :-w

just because you only pay them minimum wage.

I offer them all one cent mroe than you're paying them, and I get minions instead of you.

together, with no one working for you, the nuclear plant shuts down. and your def shield flops.

but this time, instead of me stealing your car [i cant as I'm too busy partying with my minions]

:uhh:

That's nice... Noone is in it.

I'm also inside partying, so, I get on stage and start the karaoke. I'm so bad someone throws a kunai at me. I raise my magic shield and deflect it, sending it into the crowd, where it stabs Silver Wits, killing her.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

*Runs into you with a car going at 120km/h off of the cliff, and grab the mega unbreakable defence shield from the back of my car and activate it. (It's hooked up to a charger thats in my house that is only 20 meters away, which the UDS is guarding aswell, so there is no possible way to get in my house or get me, and you cant get mah car either. You may aswell just give up now anyway*

Oh, you mean your remote-controlled-tiny-toy-car? Still, my foot hurts and I still fell off the 1m-tall cliff. Didn't die though. :)

There is a difference between "a car" and "my car". So, I assume your real car is parked 20m away from your house. (Good logic ftw :XD:)

Back to the story:

*Upon seeing silver_wits as a zombie, I quickly curled up in a corner and played dead*

[oh man... come on.. i didnt do that bad to your modesty... and i was drunk! you were not! you took advantage of me... wildernessfreelancer!]

Yep, that's what they'll always say, LoL.

runs around... and somehow manages to fall into the kitty litter....

well... it outs the fire.

throws used kitty litter on cravey....

[oh man... come on.. i didnt do that bad to your modesty... and i was drunk! you were not! you took advantage of me... wildernessfreelancer!]

Siggied \'

I did?! Oh, so I did. Well, I'll be damned. ::'

Zombies don't get drunk, lil' girl. *Audience laughs off-screen*

Continuing:

*Turns silver_wits back to human again*

Hoped you've learned your lesson. ::'

Yep, that's what they'll always say, LoL.